Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 23:46:41 )
@TeaTales: good night. Sleep well. :3 ttyl... and all that... ;)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 02:35:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: pretty good got my third ei for this event, got my present from an online friend, had people swinging by to wish me a happy birthday. and come dinner time im eating wanda burgers hehe. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 07:04:25 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Wildfire: Yupyup xD Just one event item left to get

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 12:39:00 )
@star2000shadow: Happy belated birthday - it sounds like you had a fun day with people stopping by, etc.!

@KittyBeary: So you're doing well - congratulations.

So how is everyone today?
Does anyone have any plans for the day?

I'll be doing some chores and working on a couple small projects, but that should be about it...

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 02:01:12 )
@Wildfire:

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 04:04:31 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Wildfire: Yes xD ty, hope everyone here is also doing well!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 04:26:15 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I did it's kinda nice 'nods' of course now I'm just recovering haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 12:13:50 )
@Kairu: lol <3 ........ but why steal ma HONEY??? XD
How are you? It's been a while...

@KittyBeary: Yup.... doin' well over here, thanks. How are you liking the event? It looks like you've managed to get at least a couple of the event items so far - which is your favorite?

@star2000shadow: lol - understandable. A constant barrage of people -although fun- can be tiring :3 I'm glad you had a good day

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 13:19:42 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Wildfire: I only need one more actually and almost have enough for it xD It's hard to pick a favorite but I love the bubbles and the mop/sponge XD Glad you're doing well! ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 13:38:22 )
@KittyBeary: Oh good for you - congrats on (almost) getting the set! The bubbles are really cute, aren't they??

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 23:13:36 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Hat a great day 'nods' and today wasn't to bad ether haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 00:10:00 )
@Wildfire: u has the secret formula honey xD

eyyy hows uu?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 05:19:55 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Wildfire: Yes they are, and ty XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 12:05:17 )
@star2000shadow: I'm glad you're having some good days! Hopefully the trend will continue

@Kairu: well yeah... of course I have the secret ingredient! I haz all the secret ingredients and all the secret formulas! XD <3
I'm good, thanks. How are you doing? Anything new going on?

@KittyBeary: You're welcome. Your avi looks so happy, cleaning!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 12:09:59 )

Good morning everyone. How are you today? Is anyone doing anything fun or interesting or just plain new today?

I need to check my garden and maybe get a couple more seeds in the ground - the long green beans I planted don't seem to be growing and I'm disappointed with that. They've been planted long enough that I should be seeing growth, but I'm not... unless something happened in the last 24 hours I haven't noticed. ...and ya just gotta have green beans over the summer, don't ya?? /sigh/ Anyway... other than that, I have a few projects that need my attention and design skills, so I should be around (or at least on and off) for a decent part of the day...

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 00:47:22 )
@Wildfire: very high key alchemist da wild xD
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 04:35:31 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Wildfire: Lol ty xD I need to do some cleaning myself lol

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 12:44:54 )
@Kairu: Don't you know it! XD I alchemize all kinds of the things! XD

@KittyBeary: It's one of those tasks that keeps popping up, isn't it? There's always something to clean... lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 12:48:24 )
Good morning everyone.

What is going on in your world today?
For me, it's more of the same - a few little projects, checking the garden, probably dealing with laundry or dishes or iRL dust bunnies... and chatting here in between!

... random question of the day -----------------------------> What’s The Strangest Thing In Your Refrigerator right now?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 13:30:28 )
Hrm, I'm not entirely sure what I have in the fridge that would be 'weird'. At least not right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.