Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What is something you have too much of?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 00:40:48 )
I have too many plushies. I keep getting them as gifts, and I don't need anymore.

Ping me!

Hangout

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 01:53:28 )

I don’t think I could ever have too many plushies lol or yarn. And I have a lot of both lol

Hmm, do choices count? xD I’m trying to think of something I have too much of and all I can come up with is netflix/hulu/disney/etc options lol it takes me forever to pick something I want to watch :gonk:

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 03:16:53 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Washi tape, got like 200 difr designs. I just love em so much aaaa
Also markers, i got a box full of em + the ones on my desk i got a lil display with my more expensive markers. I used to mainly draw with them but its been quite a long time now since ive touched them... digital is just easeyr bc all you need is a tablet no need to clean up ur desk after lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 05:14:03 )

I have not enough too many unicorno
I love them tho

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 13:16:58 )
Definitely yarn.
But I'm not complaining.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 19:23:02 )
Sewing material. I stopped sewing a long time ago and I still have bins of fabrics. OTL
I also own a lot of dust-collecting shelf items. Like collectible toys and random themed stuff. :T

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 21:58:13 )

Dirty Dishes XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 22:21:20 )
    Nails, I think.
    I used to do my own nails so I have a lot of polishes, gels, acrylic powder, and nail tips. I haven't done them in a very long time so they've just been forgotten in a drawer.

Also, containers. I just love containers for some reason.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 23:27:27 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Notebooks. I just cannot help but collect them.
If it has a pretty cover i buy it, but then i never use it because it's too pretty and I may ruin it

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 05:01:15 )
    too many books
    i’ll never read them all
    (i also will never stop buying them)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 13:44:42 )

I owned several past journals combined with several sketchbooks and it has overfill my drawer. I need to get a box for it soon and not to mentioned I also have 4 more I'm currently using... I love notebooks if ya didn't get it btw(^∀^)

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/5 06:35:58 )

Books probably lol I have so many, but will i stop buying more? no lol also i have a lot of mugs lol xD

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/5 15:22:50 )
I have too many movies(physical copies and on Vudu), and too many music cds and MP3's.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 08:50:58 )
i have too many clothes. and i wear them all throughout a year. but i also wear my husband's clothes, so i could get rid of some. i just have a hard time letting things go unless they're holey or badly stained ( and sometimes not even then. makes good clothes for getting dirty in!)
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 17:27:44 )
I have way too many clothes, and probably too many shoes. I've been meaning to find a women's shelter around here that'll accept donations. Not kidding, when I moved last year, I easily filled 4 or 5 LARGE moving boxes with just MY clothes. I'd like to cut it down to just 2 or 3 boxes worth if possible, because I just don't wear most of it often enough to justify keeping them. But, I keep them because either sentimental value (old band tees) or I think I might have a rare occasion to wear these things again (fancy dresses).
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 21:27:33 )

My parents say I have too much manga and anime but I can never get enough! D:

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 21:29:49 )

Oh, man, I have too many graphic tees... I should get rid of some..

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — male Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 07:40:08 )
I have allot of clay and perler beads but I like having more cause I use about half of em most of the time. xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 18:37:46 )
My dad thinks I have too many plushies, but I say there's no such thing.

I probably have too many clothes, too many books, too many magazines, too many dice (I play D&D), too many dolls (I collect BJDs)...

I probably kept too many college textbooks, probably have too much stuff left over from highschool (notes and info that I think I'll go back to and probably never will)...

I need to come up with a better way to store my chainmaille tools and supplies, they're starting to take up too much space, and they never really have had a "this is where they go when I'm not using them" place.

Maple

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 22:54:22 )
    Too many candles and hand soaps.
    I realized this as I was trying to clean the bathrooms today and looked under the sink for my cleaning supplies.
    I tend to buy both of them in bulk when they are on sale (of course) and end up not using them as fast as I
    can buy them- it seems.

But at least my hands will never not be clean and my house will never not smell good.
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.