Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Caught in the Spiders Web

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 06:43:39 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Anya returned the embrace, holding him much like a mother would a child. She wasn't one for children, had never wanted to procreate or even properly try, but she hated seeing a child in such a situation.

"Don't worry. I will protect you." She assured him with a soft smile to her voice.

"Also, you, and your brother, can decorate your rooms how you wish." She then said.

"I just have a couple of rules. Namely, stay out of the basement for your own protection... and don't burn the house down."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 07:04:02 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Ashley nodded his head, even though it was buried in her side.

"Okay." he replied.

"No basement. No burning." he truncated back.

"We can do that." he assured her.

"..." he was then silent again, before he quivered slightly, and withdrew himself from the embrace, using his arm to wipe across his eyes.

"Please don't tell Lindsay about this." he told her.

"It might make him worry."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 07:07:24 )

Anya just smiled softly, kindly.

"Don't worry." She assured him.

"I won't. I'll make sure to not tell your brother. I promise." She paused a moment, lightly lifting his chin with a couple of her fingers.

"Feel better, though?" She asked

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 07:28:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Yeah." Ashley responded. "I do." he said.

He then paused for a moment, before thinking about something. He looked like it was legit serious, but he then seemed to just dismiss it. And then he thought about it AGAIN, before sighing.

"By the way." he mumbled.

"Just want to say I like how your home is right near some forest." he told her.

"Are we allowed to explore it?" he asked.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 07:31:04 )

"Is that what you were thinking so hard about?" Anya asked after a moment or two, with a light chuckle.

"Yeah." Ashley answered. Anya nodded after a moment.

"Yeah, you should be able to." She answered after a moment or two.

"However, just be careful. I realise you can likely handle yourself in there, but I still need to say it. There're tales of StoneFire Cats out there."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 07:48:16 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...StoneFire Cats, huh?" Ashley asked.

"Yes." Anya confirmed.

"I will be on the lookout then." Ashley told her.

"And I'll tell Lindsay as well." he continued, pausing again.

"Also, what's wrong with downstairs?" he asked her.

"Why are we not to go there?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 07:51:32 )

"Because I am a demon, and down there is a room that has an extremely oppressive aura." Anya told him honestly. She figured that if Lindsay knew, Ashley should to.

"When Lindsay and I went down there to collect an instrument - as I have a room down there with quite a collection - it caused him to ... well... revert to what I assume is how he was back where you two came from." She added with a heavy sigh.

"So it is likely notably better if you boys stayed out of there, for your own mental wellbeing. along with that, there is a portal to the infernal realm, and I would have for something to happen when you two are down there alone." She finished with. Sure, the door was locked in such a way that it was a barrier, to prevent anything from coming up in the event that the barriers at the portal, and the door immediately to the room where it was, were to fail, and she had every confidence that the two wouldn't... but she really didn't want to tempt fate.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 08:06:37 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"O... oh..." Ashley stammered.

"Yeah. Yeah, that... that IS a good reason." he said.

"On that note, Lindsay is already really good at the violin." he told her.

"Already he plays really well." he said further.

"You must be a REALLY good teacher."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 08:14:46 )

Anya just paused as Ashley mentioned that.

"Eh... Eh heh.... I... I have my ways of helping a lesson stick." was all she said. She didn't really want to tell him that it was because of the webbing effect, as he'd been quite unhappy about the fact that it was a thing the day before.

However, she wouldn't hide it from him if it came up, or if Lindsay told his brother.

She just didn't think she'd be the one to bring It up, unless directly asked about her methods.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 08:37:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...at the moment, I'm not going to ask." Ashley sighed.

"Anyway, I just... wanted to say all that." he said.

"And not have Lindsay hear it. I don't need THAT weighing on him." he reasoned.

"But now that I've said it, I feel a lot better." he admitted.

"Thanks for listening."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 11:08:28 )

"Not a problem, Ashley." Anya said with a soft smile.

"I'm happy to help. Whatever you need, if I can do it, I will." She told him.

"I know that with waht you've known as life up until now, you might have a time time believing that, but I am speaking true." She told him. "I'll make it a point to help you in any way that I can."

"I just ask you don't leave withouy at least letting me know. Oh, and let me know if there's anything you can't or won't eat."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 03:28:40 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ashley paused for a moment, thinking about it.

"I..." he stammered. "Not leaving without telling you won't be an issue." he told her. "Just... for various reasons, I don't see it being a problem at all." he mumbled.

His voice sounded almost guilty as he said that... but it was easy to guess that the thought of him doing so to her now was... well, it was unsettling to him. It was a stark 180 from how he'd previously been, but... it seemed that her caring for him while he was injured and truly vulnerable had been what was needed to get him to see things for how they were here.

"And I'll eat anything." he then said.

"If it's food, I'll eat it. If it's something I can eat and will make me not hungry, I will eat it." he stated.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 03:54:27 )

Anya didn't say anything for a moment or two, just chuckling.

"I should probably teach you how to survive in the woods, just to make sure you don't run into potential problems with what you put in your stomach." she commented after a moment or two.

---

A couple of days later, she found both boys outside. They were returning from an exploration of the forestry she was by.

" Boys! Come, I want to speak with you about something." she said as she made her way to sit under a canopy that was attached to the house. This was something that could be broached outside

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 04:32:01 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The boys looked at each other, before rushing over towards her, not saying anything until they were close enough to just talk to her at normal volume levels. They slowed to a stop and looked at her.

"Yes?" Ashley asked.

"What is it?" Lindsay asked her.

"...are we in trouble for exploring?" he then asked. "Did we go too far or something?" he inquired, obviously concerned that they might have done something wrong now.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 04:35:25 )

"Not at all." Anya answered.

"However, it is involving that." She then said after they'd taken a seat.

"Now, you two have ... well, you have made it apparent that you quite like to be out in the trees." She continued.

"And I just wanted to give you this," she motioned to the packs that were off to the side, "and say that if you want to take off and sleep out there in the tent, in the set up that I already made sure you have, that it would be a good way to use the supplies you have."

"All I ask, is that you allow a couple of my spiders to accompany you. Just in case something goes wrong." She added before pausing.

"Also, I can set this up as an educational thing for you." She then said.

"If you would like. However, it would be taking advantage of your inability to stay dead, Lindsay."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 04:56:58 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The boys looked super excited about the prospect of being able to sleep outdoors in 'proper' equipment, while still having the option to go back to a home whenever they wanted to... but were then confused by her last statement.

And a little concerned.

"...huh?" Lindsay asked.

"Wh-what do you mean?" he stammered.

"That doesn't sound very good." Ashley then commented.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 05:00:04 )

"I want you two, to start cataloguing the natural flora and fauna out there, and what will kill you if you eat it." Anya answered.

"Which does mean that chances are, Lindsay? You're going to be eating plenty that will kill you. However, we both know you'll revive." She added.

"But I want to make sure you two are aware of what could make you sick, or kill you, if you're ever lost or stuck in the wild with nowhere to go, again."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 05:23:34 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The boys were silent for a moment, but then nodded.

"Okay, I'll do it." Lindsay said.

"If Lindsay will, then I'm on board as well." Ashley told her.

"When should we start?" he asked.

"Probably really soon?" Lindsay interjected.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 05:33:12 )

"I am thinking weekends. Consider it a weekend class." Anya answered.

"You need to learn, and this is the best way I can think of." She added.

"Now, if you want to leave for your little trip into the woods, please don't feel like you need to hold up on account of me." She told them both honestly.

"I have food and the like packed for you." She added, nodding to the bags.

"There's plenty in there for you."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 06:25:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The boys responded by practically pouncing on her and giving her hugs.

"Thank you!" Lindsay said.

"This'll be awesome!" Ash commented.

"We get to properly camp out and have fun and everything!" he said further.

"And we can start NOW?" Lindsay asked her, as they let go and started to gather the packs.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.