Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It's finally getting cold~

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/28 23:09:15 )

Time to break out the FLUFFY SOCKS

Thanks to Global Warming™ it's been unusually hot for the UK for the past, uh, most of the year, so I'm soooo happy that it's getting cold again~

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/29 08:53:49 )

@squishy sloth: omg right? Its still warm here, in fact it was hot today, but it is less humid. I can’t wait for fall weather~ its my favorite time of the year. I even love winter lol

Also love your avi!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/29 10:07:41 )

It's only supposed to reach a low of about 75F here before it starts going back up again. <_>; I want fall!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/29 16:36:42 )

In DC we have a small cold front moving through. It's in the low 70's here. A few weeks ago it was still in the upper 80's/90F.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/29 18:10:08 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
@squishy sloth: yess i wore layers yesterday and was so comfy and happy
being alt in the summer is hard lmao especially bc i dislike my body. its now my time to SHINE with my comfy outfits

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/29 22:36:28 )

Well I must say, it's been a long time since I thought that 70F was this cold. XD
I think it's because I was just in FL for two weeks and it's still hot there.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 02:37:49 )

@Kory: aaa i feel you, it got colder around august and then hotter again which was so annoying ):
also i still can't believe that some places in america just never get snow KAJHSJJH

@Ruby: jhdhh thank you!! i love yours too~
also i hate summer bc heat so i LOVE when it gets cold aksjhd it's nice being able to wrap up in a blanket and not feel like you're gonna overheat >w<

@CooperationIsKey: apparently that's 23C and i hate when it goes above 15C >n< it'll get cold soon hopefully~

@Totalanimefan: ajshjdhg that's waaaaaay too hot for me help
i get you though akjhjhd after having to endure like 30C i'm just so happy to be able to snuggle up under my blanket :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 02:45:33 )

@squishy sloth: 30C is pretty hot when you have no AC and you are used to colder. If you are used to the heat your body makes less heat. ^^;

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 03:20:22 )

@Totalanimefan: actually AC's aren't a thing in homes in the UK because it's usually always cold >w<
experiencing an AC in a living space was a whole new thing, i've only ever known them to be in shops and stuff here akjhjd
i think they're gonna become a thing in homes if it keeps getting hotter during the summer though AJSHJDH

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 03:55:55 )

@squishy sloth: I know this. I'm American, but I lived in the UK for two years. 99% of the time you don't need them.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 06:17:34 )

@squishy sloth: summer is the worst lol it wasn’t so bad when I lived in the Pacific Northwest but in the south, no thanks @.@
Yes! I love being able to feel cozy in blankets and hoodies but I’m always overheated and can’t unless its winter ;3;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 17:51:43 )

I feel like I should give a day by day update in this thread of the weather near me lol
Cooler today again and very sunny. I want to go outside but I have to take an exam today. Maybe after.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 22:26:04 )

@Totalanimefan: it's slowly become more like 60% so i really they become a normal thing here soon akshd
also i forgot you used to live in the uk aaaa >w<
have you done the exam yet? hope it goes well~

@Ruby: SAME i wish it was cold 24/7 so i could just constantly have a blanket wrapped around me aksjhdj
i've only ever lived in wales but i've been to hot places and like, the heat was a nice heat but still WAAAAAY too hot aaaa

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:23:51 )

@squishy sloth: thank you. I took the exam yesterday and passed! Thanks for your well wishes. Starting on Saturday the current cold front will end and it will be warm here again.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 20:02:01 )

I hope it stays cooler for me.
        I want my fuzzy socks, too.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 22:59:36 )

I'm happy that it's getting chilly now. It means I can bundle up and get cozy. =w=

I'm not looking forward to winter, though. I don't like being cold cold.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 01:23:13 )

@Totalanimefan: aaa congrats!! im glad you did it~
also is it usually warmish in autumn there?

@Anarchist Beauty: yesss fuzzy socks for all!! i kinda wish it was always cold enough for fuzzy socks tbh ashjd

@Ark: being able to bundle up is so nice :3
i love winter but i too dont like being too cold akjshdjh just wanna stay in bed all wrapped up >w<

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 02:49:43 )

@Kory: ahh that's good, summer is SO ANNOYING when it's like waaay too hot akjshjdh
also i hope it rains so your hamster doesn't get too hot!! plus rain is great akjhddj i like listening to it~

btw how's your hamster doing 👀

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 03:08:23 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

its been super chilly past few days which im stoked about since 90+ degree heat was just annoying.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 03:14:42 )

YES!
*patiently waits for the weather to get a lot colder to finally wear mines* eue

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.