Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:00:34 )
@totalanimefan: Ah, that's very true at least. *nods*

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:02:19 )
@Totalanimefan: not every single week, sometimes I’m busy IRL lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:03:49 )

@CooperationIsKey: That's when I do it too. No point when there are lots of people to chat with. ^^
@Rei Ann: How long until bed time? Maybe you could post with us in bed on your phone?
@ChiffonOrange: Speaking of, what are some of your hobbies and likes?
@Ruby: True. You have a job that keeps you busy in rl? I don't remember

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:04:30 )

And yet I started getting sucked in by a jigsaw. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:06:39 )
totalanimefan:
I should get off my pc now, and then I should try to sleep by 11 pm to not been dead tired tomorrow. I'll switch to my phone soon. Just finishing a lilsimsie video.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:06:44 )
@Totalanimefan: no, I’m on disability now. But i have chronic fatigue so I’m either out going to appointments or I’m getting some extra sleep because I can’t focus lol
Or on the rare occasion I’m on vacation lol (my birthday was last month so a weekend trip for that, and family visiting a few other times)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:06:52 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh oh stay with us lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:09:38 )

@Rei Ann: Ok. It's important that you get good sleep for tomorrow. Then you can post after work. There will probably be more threads and stuff tomorrow too.
@Ruby: I see. I'm sorry. That must be tough. How was your vacation?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:14:59 )
@totalanimefan: Aside from drawing and playing video games, I do like to write (very) short stories and character profiles sometimes (moreso than the former since I still can't write stories where words have to be at least more than 50 words), listening to music and watching videos on YT. I also kinda had a new interest on making a DIY keychain and been thinking about maybe finding another new hobby that doesn't cost a lot of money.

How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:15:03 )
That’s very true. I am sure they’ll be more. But still wish this was a Friday so I could stay.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:17:41 )
@Totalanimefan:
@koneko:

these are the recolors that I did :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:18:32 )

@Rei Ann: Oh yeah the event started on a Monday. RIP
Well what time do you get home from work? Also next Monday you will have off right? Lots of time for hanging then.

@ChiffonOrange: That's pretty cool. I've been into writing lately, not like stories. I'm no good at that, but I've been writing in a journal lately. I think it's been helping my mental health. It's not every day but I try to do it like 3-4 times a week. I also like to listen to music, mostly Japanese and while I'm studying I listen to Lo-Fi. I also like video games. I've been playing on my Switch often.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:19:05 )

@Ruby: They are just perfect! I wish I would have gotten more copies of that item.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:19:13 )

@ChiffonOrange: You mean like creating OCs and their profiles, that sort of thing? 'Cause one of my hobbies is creating (or adopting) characters and building up their profiles. S'fun. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:20:51 )
@Totalanimefan: 5pm. Then gotta get home and work out a bit. So probs closer to 6 I can get online. I know I have time, but part of me is like all nighter.

I do and the weekend after this upcoming one, I also took some work days off, so I have time but we are going to go to a big mall that about s drive as a day trip.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:21:07 )
Totalanimefan:

@Ruby: They are just perfect! I wish I would have gotten more copies of that item.

Aww thank you :3 I appreciate it~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:22:25 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

Omg which Friday are you going? I am also seeing the show on a Friday!

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:23:30 )
@totalanimefan: That's alright, journals are good too as you said, it does help one's mental health. And I see, that's really cool ^^

@cooperationiskey: Yep! It's a lot of fun when you had your own OCs and ofc profiles too c: Though I don't adopt characters due to personal preference and likely unfamiliar with the whole character adoption thing. :o

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:27:15 )

@ChiffonOrange: I don't so much adopt a full character as I adopt a design and build a character on/around that design. Partly because I can't draw but I have a tendency to fall in love with designs I come across. I have a couple that I designed from the ground up but they're generally not as visually interesting.

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:28:50 )
@cooperationiskey: I see. :o *nods*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.