Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:30:57 )

@Rei Ann: Let say 7pm to 10pm tomorrow you have lots of time to post. ^^ I'll be around!
cool that you are going on a trip. I'm leaving for FL to see my family on Sept 15th. ( I know, I know, I booked it before Delta tho)
@Ruby: Np. I always felt like the recolors for that item were really nice.
@Spider: Um I think it's oct 22nd at the Kennedy Center in DC (Cause I live there). My friend is coming up that weekend and wants to go so we are.
@ChiffonOrange: What do you like to write about and what kind of music to you listen to?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:32:06 )

@koneko: Goodnight! <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:32:27 )

@koneko: Good night. Sleep well! I'll be around tomorrow. I'm joking that it's my last day of Freedom lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:32:33 )
@koneko: goodnight! Hope you sleep well :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:33:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Well it can be safe to travel if some follows so safety guidelines. I mean it’s not really safe for me to go to a big mall, but they have a Disney store and the local one for closed. I miss my Disney store.

It’s kinda funny in a morbid way but I tried to go to the local one after my mom died and found out it was closing and I broke down. So this is my treat me. There other store and I need new shoes, but a nice day trip is needed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:36:19 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

Okay. That’s hilarious because that’s the day we bought tickets for too! We have row L in orchestra but I have no idea the seat numbers

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:38:28 )
@totalanimefan: Well, I tend to write only very few stories in slice-of-life and a bit of adventure genre back in 2015-ish but I lost them since they're not in my folder anymore. :vanora_sweat: As for music, I listen to pop, rock, video game music (especially rhythm video game music), a little bit or RnB, hip-hop and drum n' bass, sometimes dubstep and classical/folk. When I'm bored, I tend to listen to some bossa nova, jazz or beach/cafe/whatever-themed music.

=========

Koneko, good night and sleep well! ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:39:44 )

@Rei Ann: True. And I'm hoping that by the 15th cases won't be as bad.
It can be safe in a mall. Just depends on how busy it is and just make sure you guys all wear masks.
I'm sorry to hear about your mom.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:41:56 )

@Spider: OMG I can't believe that we are totally going to the same showing! What are the odds?! I hope that you enjoy yourself. I don't know my seat tickets because my friend bought them for me. What if we will be sitting by each other and don't even know it. Should we have a code word? Are you going to shout Total? lol

@ChiffonOrange: Oh slice of life is nice. ^^ Those are all nice genres. I'm the same too, but it happens to be Japanese artists or Lofi Girl on Youtube lol
What about video games?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:42:20 )
@Totalanimefan: That’s why we are going on a Monday. I think the one after Labor Day should be tamer?

I hope by the 15th it’s a bit better.

I gotta hit the hay, I’ll ttyl. Have a good night everyone!
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:46:36 )

@Rei Ann: Goodnight, sleep well!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:49:59 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

Hey there Star!

Hey Hun, How Goes Y our Event? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:50:02 )

@Rei Ann: I think that's smart.
Thank you. It has to burn through the population at some point. Plus more people are getting the vaccine too.
Good night. Sleep well.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:51:26 )

@Totalanimefan: Ooh, your avatar is really pretty!
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:51:31 )

@star2000shadow: Hey. Pretty good so far I would say. I'm glad that it started before Sept 1st. That's when school starts for me so I'll be busier.
I've been able to post with people a lot since I opened this thread. I can't wait to see the staff run threads. I wonder if he will have a page posting prize thread?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:51:33 )
@totalanimefan: Mmhmm. That's cool though xD Oh! Hmmm.... Video games, let's see. My favourites are most Sonic series (old and modern alike), Assassin's Creed (from the first game 'till Unity though I've never played Syndicate), Phantasy Star Online 2 (although I don't play it often as I used to) and The Sims (from 1 to 4, but 4 is my current favourite of The Sims series).

When it comes to arcade gaming, I really like Maimai, Groove Coaster, DanceRush Stardom and Jubeat which is funny since I'm into music/rhythm games due to the casual approach and not like the very competitive feel like other games (ex: fighting games, etc.) What about you?

@rei ann: Good night and have a sweet dream :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:52:57 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Hey. Pretty good so far I would say. I'm glad that it started before Sept 1st. That's when school starts for me so I'll be busier.
I've been able to post with people a lot since I opened this thread. I can't wait to see the staff run threads. I wonder if he will have a page posting prize thread?

hmm wouldn't know I just sorta saw your thread and popped in haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:53:48 )

@DragonicKittens: Thank you <3 I'm glad that you like it. ^^ How's the event going for you?
@ChiffonOrange: Sonic games are good! I like the 2D ones are great. I played the old ones on the genesis and the new reboot one you can get for the Switch. I can't remember the name. ^^;
As for rhythm games I always loved DDR! I would play it all the time in the 2000's. Then I moved on to Stepmania for the PC. I don't play it anymore but I always had a great time playing it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:54:30 )

@star2000shadow: I'm glad that you did! Lots of people dropped in the thread tonight. I think lots of people had to go to bed so it's not as busy as before. How was your day?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:55:21 )
-wanders in thread-

Hi. :3 I’ve just been drawing a lot, listening to music and watching a lot of tv. I am excited for this event as it’s centred around nature and I love flowers and nature. ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.