Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Camp Half-Blood

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 03:13:34 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Well again thank you so much.

OUAT should have made you a writer on the show.

I also feel they should have focused on the charmings a little less.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 03:16:23 )

@CooperationIsKey: Thank-you for joining the camp. lol

@Rei Ann: They should have.
      Because I would have never allowed them to build up Rumple just to regress him again.
      I would have never allowed Zelena to come back at all, ever.
      Robin would have been spared.
      Neal, too. He deserved better.
      That whole Hades thing... No.
      The entire last season... NO.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 03:24:35 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Right? Like how many times did Rumple need to fall? It was fecking annoying. That story I told you that me and my friend planned, we didn't kill neal, rumple never actually regressed, my "oc ariel" ended up being like consider a "kid" of his(due to a curse) and he didn't have to regress 5 billion times, zelena didn't come back, no dead Robins or hades. I'm glad other oncers agree.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 03:30:06 )

@Rei Ann: It really was!
      Like why could you not let Rumple and Belle be happy?
      No, they had to constantly make Rumple the bad guy, even though the narrative almost explained him out of it like three times.
      He was a scared, wounded, broken man just trying to keep his son safe, and he fell so hard when he prioritized the power over Baelfire.
      Then he spent literally hundreds of years looking for a way to go after Baelfire, finds him again, and then still falls into the old ways that made him lose Bae in the first place!
      Like?????
      WHAT?
      That's like King Pin in Into the Spider-Verse.
      Home boy loses his wife and kids cos he's wailing on Spider-Man, and then.... Continues to wail on Spider-Man even though he's trying to get his wife and kid back.
      I'd like to have a nice chat with some of these writers bro.
      I just got some suggestions.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 03:36:53 )
@Anarchist Beauty: That's the thing that blows my mind. Rumple whole purpose for the curse was to find his son and then the writers go, oh let's kill his son.

Ya know I should have known, how bad it was gonna get, when I very early one in the Neverland arch, made a live tumblr post saying some random nonsense that PeterPan was rumple's father as a joke, and ended up being right.

Yeah, the writers for sure need some talking to. I have lots of questions. So many questionable choices. Like in the MCU, why the fricky fack, did Steve go back in time and abadon Bucky. You know the guy he fought a whole civil war for?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 03:46:12 )

@Rei Ann: RIGHT?
      Like the whole narrative of Rumple is being SAVED by his desire to see his son again and the love he has for Belle.
      And then.... They kill his son and break him up with Belle bc of painfully regressive writing done to his character arc.
      It pissed me off so much.

LITERALLY
      PLEASE
      SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY STEVE LEFT BUCKY
      FOR SOME HOE HE KISSED ONCE AND WHO SHOT AT HIM BC SHE WAS JEALOUS THAT SOME OTHER WOMAN KISSED HIM
      Like, Steven...
      We need to have some words.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 03:50:09 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I know, and then it's like here a new son, but you also screwed that up too. Cause no happiness for you.
It's like the Regina thing. Let's remove all her evil self and bam now we can do the evil queen again cause opps we redeem her but evil queen was more fun.

RIGHT? Like STEVE! you nearly killed Tony for Bucky, and you are like nah Bucky, you need therapy and I'd rather go date a woman that I was suppose to have a dance with.

LIKE DUDE, go back in time, get your dance and then come back to Bucky. Don't change the time line and then oh shit that was your niece you kissed in Civil war. Like STEVE WHY?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 04:04:55 )

@Rei Ann: THANK-YOU
      Like, you're shitting me right?
      Say sike rn....
      Absolutely kills me.

But on the other hand SAM WILSON IS CAPTAIN AMERICAAAAAA
      Steve Rogers a whole idiot, but Sam got a few brain cells.

I finally managed to make myself rewatch The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
      I can not stand John Walker, but my love of Sam, Bucky, and Zemo out weighed that hatred. lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 13:46:00 )
I always forget the bad things I don't enjoy about shows because I don't want to remember them XD

So I suck at suggesting stuff to friends because I only remember the good stuff and then they watch and go "this bad thing happened ew" and I'm like "Oh, right... I forgot-"

But also my attention span sucks so I somehow always manage to drop off shows the season before it goes bad or something lmao
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 18:26:20 )

I am trying very hard to forget all the bad of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
      I will focus on the good, like Bucky Barnes' face and that sick ass coat Zemo has. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 19:32:52 )
@Anarchist Beauty: There is no sike to be had. What's worse is the last season for rumple like the ending. Honestly, I just like to forget the bad parts.

The thing is the could still do Sam as Cap, but not like old man age Steve. He could have taken up his nomad identity, or just NOT ABADON BUCKY! I am a Bucky fan girl, and he deserved better.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 19:50:17 )

Yeah, same.
      Bucky Barnes owns my ass.
      AND HE DEFINITELY DESERVED BETTER
      DO YOU HEAR ME STEVEN ROGERS?????
      I'll kick ur ass boi.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 00:16:19 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Oh my, thank you! :^0

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 00:33:53 )
Bucky deserves to own all the asses, for life. He needs the world.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:49:59 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Thank-you for checking out the camp. c:

@Rei Ann: He does need the world.
      And he deserves the world.
      And I would also very much like to make him pancakes.
      Because he deserves that, too.
      lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 00:21:48 )
@Anarchist Beauty: He does serve that. What kinda of pancakes should he get?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 00:39:19 )

@Rei Ann: Whatever he wants. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 00:41:57 )
@Anarchist Beauty: It's the wisest plan. Lets make him a breakfast buffet!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 02:23:02 )

@Rei Ann: Excellent idea.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 02:53:14 )
What's up party people?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.