Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/13 20:49:55 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: pretty good, infections gone, wounds aren't as deep as they where and im even feeling less pain which has helped in the walking area so I'm a happy star. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/13 21:07:58 )

@star2000shadow: OMG yay that's great news! ^-^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 00:32:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: That is an awesome story! Grats!

And yeah, the research and stuff really help with keeping things interesting. Sadly, the thing about Swablu is... I really don't like Altaria in GO. It's CP is abysmal, unless you do the PvP leagues, but I really don't.

I'll still get the special research and try and get a shiny from the Community Day, but... I have, like, NO desire to hunt for a decent/good one. Especially seeing as it's a 400-candy evolution.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 02:11:06 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: OMG yay that's great news! ^-^

yep, I do love my full leg ace wraps 'nods' So, how has your day been going? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 16:50:57 )

@Colin: Yeah it's only good in PvP but I just love them so much from the main series. I do wish that somehow they were more useful outside of PvP but really this game just makes you like the strongest Pokemon instead of in the main series where you could use any Pokemon (until you did PvP in the main series). It is a Mobile game so I guess the way it is is fine.
I have one shiny that I got from an egg and I have two hundos (I actually got both hundos before the shiny, that's how unlucky I was with checks). I think I'm going to go hard because of the 3x exp and because I like Altaria but yeah, not good in raids.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 16:51:27 )

@star2000shadow: Oh nice. I'm feeling better today. Yesterday something was off with my tummy all day and I don't know what it was.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 21:19:49 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I'm not gonna crap on Altaria as a whole. In the main series, it's HELLA useful. A good dragon-type that gets good moves. But in GO? Yeeeeeah, it's... not good. Like, at all. Great League PVP, and that's about it.

I have a shiny that I got a year or two ago that just spawned randomly for me, but I will still try and catch as much as I can. If nothing else, as you said, it's an EXP goldmine right now.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 21:51:48 )

@Colin: I'm on level 45 and the level up requirements for 46 are pretty easy, so if I could level up ASAP that would be great. I still need something like 14 mil exp though. I haven't really taken advantaged of the 3x exp yesterday and today but yesterday I was really not feeling well and I feel like today I should be cleaning instead. ^^;

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 22:54:58 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I hear ya. But the nice thing about it, for me, anyway, is that I am surprisingly okay with missing a day or so of an event like this. It's... an app. I have fun with it, but I don't need it to influence my life TOO much. I let it influence me enough to get out and exercise more than I used to, but I don't need to attach feelings of anger or regret or anything to it.

Not to be a downer, but Pokemon GO can't last forever. At some point, it'll be gone. Probably not anytime soon, mind, but as long as I have fun with it NOW... that's what matters!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 23:17:58 )

@Colin: Yeah no regret. Nothing that strong, but I'm like darn me not feeling well during this event when it's actually a good one lol
Yeah I know, someday that will happen :(

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 00:12:27 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I getcha. This event IS one of the better ones. And we're transitioning right into Yveltal's event as soon as this one finishes.

Speaking of this event, how are you doing for Pancham candies? I'm one raid away from having enough candies to evolve it. (Aside from the catch 32 dark types 'adventure' requirement)

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 00:16:16 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Oh nice. I'm feeling better today. Yesterday something was off with my tummy all day and I don't know what it was.

oh no I'm sorry to hear that, but i'm glad your feeling better today 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 00:25:24 )

@Colin: Yes that one will be great too! It's so exciting. May has great events going on and they are a good length. I think that two weeks is good.
Wow congrats. I've done two raids but I did Pineapp it. I should go harder because I'm sure it's going to be super rare when it's in eggs next week.
The catch dark types you won't be able to do until next week, but you can catch them now from raids and pick your fav from next week.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 00:26:10 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah I have like IBS and some days my tummy just randomly hurts and it sucks. I don't even know what caused it. I was eating well the day before.
How did you get your injury by the way? Sorry I didn't ask before.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 00:39:54 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah, I do NOT want to rely on the 12k eggs for Pancham. I have the WORST luck with eggs, in terms of getting what I want/need.

And I don't even know if I'll buddy-up with Pancham. I'm still working on getting the 400 candies needed to evolve my Noibat.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 01:16:04 )

@Colin: i feel like I have bad luck from eggs and I don’t think they are going to back it that common.
If you were to use an incense or some other time you are catching a Pokémon without moving it’s worth it to switch.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 01:26:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: That's a fair point. Though I'm hoping with a few lucky raids, I'll be done Noibat. I'm at 375/400 candies. I am SO close... I can almost taste it!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 01:42:32 )

@Colin: Wow you are so close! I'm banking on the fact that in the future it's probably not going to be as rare. lol
I think I've found 4 in RL. Mostly when it was just released.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 01:49:43 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I have found 1. ONE Noibat. All other candies have come from walking with it, or dumping SO many rare candies into it, I'm fairly certain it has Type 2 now...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:09:26 )

@Colin: lol good joke. I can't believe that you did all that from just one! I had my 2nd one run away from me and I was so upset. I woke up early, saw it on the nearby, put on my coat cause it was Dec and walked to it and then it ran!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.