Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:48:08 )
It doesn't even say he is on.

Hey Alice! -snuggles-

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:48:57 )
He's stealthy... xD
can't alert the fanclub he's online.

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:49:08 )
I think Vyctor and Vontrell's threads have the most pages but the activity seems to fluctuate now.

Hey dragon. Just popping on to see if the answers were posted for the last ones. I'm glad I got the fries one right. I'd feel awful if I got Velvet's favorite food wrong. XD

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:49:11 )
Only on for a little? What, did you miss me?
's a busy day, 'sall.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:50:20 )
Yes! I always miss you!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:51:12 )
Where is Vyctor's accent from?

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:55:49 )

I appreciate it. My accent's pro'lly from Electric, I suppose. Spent a lot of time in some of the more remote communities, you know how it is.

Man, I don't want to do all that scoreboard updatin'...I should have made Vanora promise to do it for me. Maybe I'll see if she wants to do all the hard work tomorrow.

'til then, let's see. If you guessed Valentina was from Metal, you just earned yourself some points. She's one of their guild journeymen, somethin' like that. I admittedly don't know much about the workin's of the realm, given how secretive the guilds tend to be, but it is how it is.

Let's try something else--I know.

One of your shopkeepers has a bakin' hobby. I don't even like sweets, and they still make some of the best desserts I've ever had. Do you think you know who?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:58:55 )
The biggest contributor to his accent, at least when I was first creating his voice, was probably something new yorky. Like 60s brooklyn captain america/bucky barnes is the sort of accent I hear in my head, but dialogue is also my weakest point as a writer so it's possible I'm butchering it any nobody is mean enough to tell me

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:59:16 )
Vyctor:

I appreciate it. My accent's pro'lly from Electric, I suppose. Spent a lot of time in some of the more remote communities, you know how it is.

Man, I don't want to do all that scoreboard updatin'...I should have made Vanora promise to do it for me. Maybe I'll see if she wants to do all the hard work tomorrow.

'til then, let's see. If you guessed Valentina was from Metal, you just earned yourself some points. She's one of their guild journeymen, somethin' like that. I admittedly don't know much about the workin's of the realm, given how secretive the guilds tend to be, but it is how it is.

One of your shopkeepers has a bakin' hobby. I don't even like sweets, and they still make some of the best desserts I've ever had. Do you think you know who?

Gonna guess Vontell.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:01:02 )
That is a great accent!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:02:19 )
Also as a fun side note, my contacts slipped out today (or one did and i had to normalize) and now i'm blind as hell and can only see my screen if i'm 6 inches away ahahah sob
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:02:59 )
Oh no! That is aweful! -hugs Sly-

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:09:34 )
Vyctor:

I'm gonna say Vontell.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:13:31 )
Vyctor:

Vontell

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:18:09 )
Vyctor:

Vontell

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:18:57 )
Vyctor:

That would be Vontell

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:21:00 )
Everyone is guessing Vontell, lol.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:23:06 )
hehe his fault for saying he baked pumpkin cookies!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:23:27 )
Yeah, and his fault for calling them divine.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:26:32 )
Vyctor:
Eh, I'm okay @dragoness129 ... still a little groggy. My hours of sleep are messed up, you know? Well, at any rate ...

For those of you that guessed VANORA and VONTELL were the same age, it's your lucky day. They're both 25, yeah? Yeah.

And those that paid attention earlier on when Velvet mentioned she loved fries, good job.

Next question, next question.

Val ... you know, that pun-loving punk. Which realm is she from?

I'm guessing the Metal realm.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.