Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Breaking Point

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 07:45:18 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"...I do know." Gabriel responded.

"Well... it's... it's an agreement." he told her.

"Those born with the curse are often cursed to lead lonely lives." he went on. "After I honestly fell for... well... I honestly fell for one with the curse, I realised the difference I made in their life." he went on.

"Even if it's not love, I asked Anastasia to make it so that I would always be drawn to those with the curse." he said further.

"I am God's love. And they need love more than anything else in this world." he went on.

"If I can help them, I'll do it in any way I can."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 07:49:05 )

"... Well then." Ebony said simply.

"That's one way to prove you are who you're meant to be." She added.

"... now... I do believe I promised you some kiwi goodness."

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 08:11:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gabriel's eyes lit up when she said that, and he licked his lips slightly.

"Heh." he chuckled.

"You did." he said.

"Let us partake." he then suggested, as they made their way to her kitchen.

---

Nate was sorting through some papers, when he heard footsteps approach him. He figured it was Ashleigh, and smiled.

"Ah, Ashleigh." he said.

"How did it-" he started to ask, turning around, and seeing someone before him that was NOT Ashleigh.

And her life aura was so grandiose and intimidating, that he seemed to paralyse him on the spot.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 08:19:06 )

She was silent, her golden eyes locking on his for a moment with a inquisitive expression before pausing.

"Oh!" She exclaimed before he was able to literally watch her aura become far more subdued, and definitely easier to look at. Of course, he could still see the surprisingly dark wings that were a part of her aura, coming from her back.

"Is this better?" She asked, her voice kind, patient, as she shoved her hands into her pockets in a leisurely manner.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 08:28:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...ah... ah... y-yeah." Nate managed to answer.

"Much better." he said.

"And... wow. Those wings really suit you." he then complimented her, before shaking his head.

"A-anyway." he then said further.

"Is... is there something I can help you with?" he asked her.

"For what reason has one such as yourself approached me?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 08:38:02 )

"You're the one that is, in essence, in charge at the moment, right?" She asked.

"Yes... yes I am." Nate answered honestly.

"Then I'm just wanting to let you know that the elves will survive." She told him simply. "I made sure of that. I also removed the dark elf mana from the wood elf. However, I left the dark elf due to how he's being tended to in that regard by someone else at the moment."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 21:03:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Nate was silent again for a moment, processing what she had told him. It was quick, though. It only took him about 3 seconds to get what she said, and the delay was only because he was still in awe of who/what was before him.

"O-oh!" he replied.

"Well, thank you, then." he told her.

"I... oh, what was his name... Chris! Yes, even with all the word we'd done on him, his survival was still not guaranteed." he said. "His body shows a history of abuse and injury, but his heart was... I have no idea what had happened to him, but we barely got to him in time before it just gave out." he went on.

"And Ayla is free of the dark elf as well? That's good to hear." he then said further.

"Also... someone else...?" he asked her, but then snapped his fingers.

"Ah! Ashleigh." he realised.

"Guess that means she's finished with Erica and Olivia." he then commented. "...wonder how they went...?" he mumbled at the end.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 00:39:13 )

"My brother needed to to step in to help with Erica." She told him honestly "Since there's quite a lot to be done with her, in order to ensure that her mana isn't torn from her in the most painful way possible."

"As for the teen, I'm reasonably certain she will be fine. Her fae mana is something that is definitely not something that would be the easiest to handle, but... she was able to deal with it, easily.

[b]"Now, what happens beyond what my brother and I have done... is determined by what happens here on the mortal plane, now."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 00:55:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Nate took in all she was saying, and nodded at the end.

"Ah... all right then." he said. "Well... as long as Erica and Olivia are all right now." he said further.

"As for the two elves, they'll need to be questioned and such, once they've improved a little more." he went on.

"...but thank you." he then said to her.

"To both you AND your brother, whomever he is, or wherever he is if he's not still here." he continued.

"For all you've done, but specifically for your help with Erica and Olivia."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 01:02:39 )

"Don't thank us. We're just doing what we need to." was all she ssaid.

"Also, he has taken off with the one known as 'Ebony'." She then told him honestly.

"I do hope it goes well.... anyhow, I should most likely take my leave." She said simply.

"If you need some help with any of those here, you can just pray. I assure you, I will hear it."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 01:33:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Nate nodded again, before pausing.

"Wait, what?" he asked. "Ebony went off with your brother?" he then asked. "Why?" he asked her further.

Sariel didn't say anything, just smiled and at him, waved, and headed off, leaving Nate absolutely befuddled.

Ebony had mentioned that her past had come back recently... was that related? What was going on? This was confusing him, to massively understate it.

"...looks like I have questions for Ebony when I see her next." he muttered to himself.

--

His world of blackness was slowly filled with light, as his blurry vision suddenly cleared a little, and he was staring at a white ceiling.

"...ngh. Huh?" he mumbled.

"What...? Where...?" he muttered, trying to ignore the headache he had.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 01:43:36 )

"You're actually clear of her." A voice from the side said. As he looked to see who itw as, he saw an extremely tall woman sitting backwards on a chair, doing something on her phone. She didn't look up to him, either.

"You're currently in a medical facility." She then continued before he was able to say anything. "And you are locked in here." She adde.d

"Now, what happens next, is entirely up to you."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:03:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." he was silent for a moment, before seeing that he wasn't physically restrained. He guessed it was because the woman was there, and odds are she promised to deal with him if he got out of hand.

He then sighed, and slowly rose to a sitting position.

"Right." he said.

"Before anything else. Before you say anything more, I have a question. Well, several, but I'll ask the big one first." he told her.

"Sure." the woman responded.

"...is Ayla okay?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:04:57 )

She sighed after he asked that.

"Yeah. She'll survive." She answered.

"However, there is a definite downside. Even with the help we'd had... she still has no voice. The damage that Vanessa did to her vocal chords is permannet."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:27:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris was silent, before looking away.

"Damn her." he cursed quietly. "Damn her to hell." he said, venom in his tone.

"...wait, what about... uh... the little girl? The teen?" he then asked. "Is SHE okay?' he asked her.

"And what about the one with the cursed arm?" he asked further.

"Are they both okay?' he inquired.

"Did I get them out in time?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:33:03 )

"Yes." She answered.

"Both will recover. Neither are in the best physical shape, but the mana is gone." She continued.

"The med staff here are quite capable. Good choice coming here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:52:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris just shook his head.

"I didn't." he said.

"I managed to get them out of the complex, but I could only get to the teleport pad on that island." he told her. "The one with the curse... Erica, I think?... is the one that got us HERE." he revealed.

"But still. All that matters is that they're all right." he went on. "Well... for the most part, in Ayla's case." he then added.

"...anyway, back to the 'up to me' thing." he sighed.

"Might as well tell me what you're talking about."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 03:14:15 )

"Ah. Right, you get to keep your personality, but completely incapable of saying no to me, or become a puppet and be unaware of anything and everything again." She told him simply.

"It's entirely your choice. You know I can do either, and yes. It is part of the agreement to let you stay here without being shipped immediately off to the Triad." She then said.

"..... It's also, depending on how this goes, a chance for you to prove yourself."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 03:24:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..." Chris just looked at her in silence for another moment, before sighing again.

"I really want to say it doesn't matter." he said. "I just want to say that... it's just me. Who the hell cares." he went on.

"...but I don't want to be a puppet." he mumbled.

"I... I want to... actually interact with Ayla again." he admitted.

"But... well, do whatever you want with me." he then told her.

"Admittedly, whatever you can or would do to me would be justified." he lamented.

"But I don't want to go back to how I was with HER." he growled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 03:32:39 )

She just sighed as he said what he did.

"I know." She stated.

"And trust me, it is most certainly tempting to render you nothing more than the same damned thing that you were with my sister, but..." She trailed off, sighing heavily.

"I can't do that. That's not me." She added. "So... I won't. Now, you do realise this is going to probably be dizzying, or possibly painful, right?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.