Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 18:55:40 )
Hi :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 19:27:22 )
@Vixen: Oh, I'm glad the apparent hold is off your account and you can go back to rearranging things :3
I didn't sleep well last night so have been taking it kind of easy today - ran an errand with hubby and am in the process of doing laundry and some kitchen clean up now. I may or may not follow the kitchen clean up with cooking things XD

@Purpsy: Yes, my watch is telling me it's 82*F with a high of 90*F today but the humidity isn't horrible, so it's actually comfortable out there. I hope the rain clears the humidity for you. :3

@StarBoy: Hello. How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 19:34:33 )

@Wildfire: I see that's nice break from all the humidity you got there :3
Well it just rain a little bit here but it's mostly cloudy atm but not that humid today.

I'm just having lunch right now. *noms some pb&j sammich*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 20:44:26 )
@Purpsy: You seem relaxed today. I'm glad. I'm also glad you're getting a little break from the heat and humidity :3

I'm doing a little bit of cooking at the moment. I should be out throwing mulch around, but although it's fairly comfortable (by Florida standards), it's still hot out there and I'm still tired - lol!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 23:05:26 )

@Wildfire: Well I'm having a pretty busy Saturday so far, mostly housework and going through some stuff that needs to be given away and cleaning them. Turns out we have a looot of spoons and forks and other kitchen utensils that was stored away. Had to wash them all TwT But yeah I wasn't stressing at all, probably because I had a good decent sleep the other night.

Is not so humid anymore here too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 13:19:16 )
@Purpsy: Oh, I'm so glad you had a good night's rest and a restful, stress-free day yesterday!

I ended up doing a lot of cooking and miscellaneous things yesterday. The house is a mess with all the projects that we're mid-process on or just haven't decided what to do with the random odds and ends left over from completing the projects, but it's all good.

Today, so far, I'm sore and congested, and not particularly enjoying either sensation, but at least it's the "good" kind that comes from doing all this physical work?? Ugh. LOL.

Good morning

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 14:38:09 )

@Wildfire: I see, my apartment is a mess too at the moment, because we were going through a lot of stuff and there's someone coming over this coming Monday to inspect our bathroom tiles (they were some falling off before even covid started)

But I ended up crashing real hard around late afternoon and fell a sleep too early per usual so yep. I hope our day today will be stress free also TwT)/

But for now I just need my coffeee

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 15:40:19 )
@Purpsy: I hear ya on the coffee thing! I'm a little better caffeinated now, but it was touchy earlier XD
I hope the bathroom tile situation doesn't turn out to be anything serious!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 16:21:19 )

@Wildfire: Sigh I hope so too, but at the same time I'm relief that is finally getting fixed soon, we have this problem for a year and the pandemic didn't make it better. It'll be nice to take showers again and not worry anymore tiles falling on me, it already happened to my mom and twin brother.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 16:33:41 )

@wildfire: aww well i hope you got all the things done you needed/wanted to yesterday!
i ended up playing dress up in another game and hanging out with a friend's new puppy. the pupper is very small and wiggly and very very excitable lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 20:50:09 )
@Purpsy: Oh... ouch? I'm glad that at least you weren't hit by falling tiles!
Also, showers without fear of falling tiles are good :3

@Vixen: Thank you. I ended up cooking things yesterday but not getting a lot of other things done. Puppy?!!!! PUPPY!!!! ... with those extremely sharp little needle teeth! o_0 Puppies are so special to play with! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 00:16:47 )
@Wildfire: Ugh, I feel you on the being sick thing. My son caught something from school, and now I have his cough. I'm hella annoyed too because I feel like since he's started school, he's gotten sick like every other month, and we've all been passing it back and forth.

On the one hand, yay for his immune system. On the other...I'm sick of being sick lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 00:56:47 )

@Wildfire: yeah the pupper likes sniffing things, but not super bitey. it bites like softly??? and will stop pretty quickly if you pull away.

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 12:58:26 )
@Aisukohi: Hi Aisu. I'm sorry to hear that your son has been sick fairly often, but like you say, "yay for his immune system". I hope you guys get feeling better -and stay that way- soon! I think whatever was going on with me had to do with something I ate - I was just a little "off", but not really sick. Still, not really fun.

What else is going on with you lately?

@Vixen: Awwww... so tiny, pre-nomming puppy!! <3 I miss having litters of things around fairly regularly, sometimes...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 13:04:04 )

Good morning. It's Monday again.
What is going on in your world today, guys?

My house is a mess with the aftermath of several projects that hubby and I have been working on the last week or two. At some point soon I'll need to address that (probably the worst part of "getting stuff done around the house" -lol!), but I also have some work to do on the computer, and I should probably go visit my mom. It has been far too long since I've seen her. :3

Random Question of the day --------------> Is a hotdog a sandwich? Why or why not?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 14:45:38 )

Good Morning everyone :3
I've been awake since five yikes and as for what's going on today, there will be someone coming over my apartment today and inspect my bathroom tiles that has been an issue before covid started. I woke up extra early just to tidy things around my apartment but other than that, is apparently a holiday day today also, Victoria Day, which I'm hoping to see some fireworks later tonight (although I heard a few last night as well)

And I think hot dog is a sandwich? But it makes me wonder if hamburgers counts as a sandwich as well *_*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 14:49:17 )

Oh frick, I take it back... the appointment is meant for tomorrow (makes sense is a holiday today)
I woke up early for nothing x.x

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 15:16:34 )
@Purpsy: I'm sorry you woke up early, but at least it's done now and you don't have to worry about it for tomorrow, right?! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 15:57:44 )
Good Morning. <3
purpsy, you definitely made good use of the morning.

I just played in bed thinking about the things I need to do today, which makes me lay in bed longer. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:04:28 )

@Wildfire: Very true, but I still got other stuff that needs to be done today and so far I'm just procrastinating xD
@Koah: Morning~ Yep and despite having only 4 hours of broken sleep last night, I feel alright so far.
Yeah I get that, that's how most of my mornings are lmao

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.