Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:45:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I know lol.
personal projects are also just harder to tackle sometimes.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:46:28 )
@Wildfire: I'd say save the money and get a new hot water heater. We're in the same boat though. I know it's a big cost.
Our upstairs portion of the house is run off of a different water heater and it doesn't work well. We have to replace it and we just haven't yet. :T
We don't really use that hot water heater, so it's an easily forgotten task. buuuut, we got new roommates lined up to take the upstairs space. It's gotta get done. o3o'
I went in the hottub yesterday and it was not very relaxing because of the noticeable yuck growing on the walls and around windows. I'm totally exhausted now. I'm going to spend today as a couch potato.
Your garden tub sounds so cute/cozy. <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:56:06 )

@Wildfire: I'm about to go out soon but yes even though it got a little colder now rip xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:57:17 )

@Wildfire: I would like to have a little table and chair set, with a parasol, so I can sit out there with some Pimms in the summer. And I would like to fence off the front garden so my dog can come in and out as he pleases. It will be nice to have both doors open in the summer so the breeze flows through <3 I am pretty excited about having a garden lol.

I am also looking forward to the inevitable Ikea trip. I need to buy a new wardrobe, and a unit for the hallway. My bedroom will probably be green, I have already chosen my wallpaper (I tried to find it online but no joy - it's green and orange birds of paradise and leaves on a navy background). I also need to work out where the baby things will go inevitably, hopefully my new bedroom is big enough.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 02:08:30 )

And I'm back.
I'm a bit tired but at least I got everything I listed down.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 14:38:57 )
@MoodyB: Yes, sometimes personal projects are more difficult to tackle. Sometimes it goes the other way and the commissions are more difficult. I think a lot of it depends on the piece :3

@koah: Yes, we have other projects to take care of first (things that have been difficult just because of the motivational funk I've been in recently thanks to this covid crap) but I do think an actual water heater will be in our future, if we stay in this house (part of me wants to move, now that the kids are halfway out the door and our family dynamics are changing)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 14:40:03 )
@sunny: That sounds absolutely lovely! <3
Also, you're very cute and obviously excited about the move...you just found out about it and already have your wallpaper picked out! <3

@purpsy: I'm glad you got things taken care of :3

Sorry I kind of went *Poof!* yesterday...
.... but I'm back now..................... good morning everyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:05:49 )

@Wildfire: I know I am getting ahead of myself lol!
How are you this morning / afternoon?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:22:12 )

Good Morning ^^
How's everyone today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:30:17 )
@sunny: ... morning, still (10:30am)
@Purpsy: good morning.

I'm doing ok so far today, but I'm a little on the tired side after staying up later than usual last night and then tossing and turning on and off throughout the night. Otherwise, I'm fine. I have to make a phone call to sort out some insurance billing snafu ($200 for a 2 minute phone call with a doctor who I could barely understand? Really??? I don't think so!!), and I need to take care of a couple house things because my son's drum teacher is going to stop by for a bit...

What's going on with you guys? Are you having a good day?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:39:23 )

@Wildfire: Awe you had terrible sleep too?
Same here as well last night. I was tired and passed out early and then woke up later in the night and couldn't go back to sleep
I feel fine enough to get some things done around here today though.

But it seems like you have a lot in store today. I hope everything turns out well for you.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:42:49 )
@Purpsy: I hope you get a chance to rest a little today ... or maybe take a nap?
Yeah, I guess I do have a fair amount going on today. It'll work out though. I don't feel like dealing with the phone call and insurance stuff (ugh) but otherwise it should be a good day, if a little on the busy side...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:46:46 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders to' hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:48:02 )

@Wildfire: Phone calls are stressful to deal when it comes to stuff like that x.x
I might take a nap later is just just depends how tired I am by then.

Well hopefully both of our days turns out well ^w^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:52:05 )
@star2000shadow: Hi Star. How are you today?

@Purpsy: Yes, it's just usually a bunch of time-wasting, jumping through hoops BS that ends up being "why couldn't you have done this in the first place? Why did I have to get involved" type thing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:53:33 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: happy happy, watching stuff on hulu, reading fanfiction. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 17:03:30 )
@star2000shadow: that does sound like it would be relaxing and enjoyable! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 17:04:38 )

@Wildfire: Yikes the part of being an adult that I don't like sigh
And add of having social anxiety in my part and is a full scale nightmare to deal with.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 17:11:27 )
@Wildfire: I do the afternoon *poof* thing almost every day lol.

Good morning/afternoon.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 17:31:11 )
@Purpsy: No, it's not a lot of fun, but it is necessary sometimes :3

@koah: LOL. What is it about the afternoon *poof!*?!! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.