Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:13:44 )
Why did no one pick sound for a chance at those 3 points? :vanora_smirk:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:15:32 )
*lurks because it's easier than losing at trivia*
:vanora_xd:
How's it going in here?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:16:47 )
@Kaderin Triste: I feel ya. xD I'm trying to answer correctly but it's so hard!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:22:03 )
@shark: I'm too much of a realist to even attempt answering trivia. Thanks to my slow phone, the odds of me answering enough trivia questions first to make it into a prize winning place in the leaderboard are pretty much zero. There's no point in attempting it. But in general, it's a fun enough game and you get to at least learn more a little more about the npcs, which is a bonus.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:23:51 )
@Kaderin Triste: I don't know about that. I haven't answered any first, and I'm still up there. o: I think it's just more about consistency.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:29:27 )
Same. I haven't answered any first until just recently. I'm surprised I placed somewhere in the upper half. XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:31:11 )
@shark: Yeah. but considering how few days are left and how many points I would have to make up, the only real way for me to stand a chance is if nearly everyone stops answering questions correctly. And since I'm usually busy at one or both of my jobs when Voltra is especially active and when trivia questions are usually more frequently asked, the odds are made even slimmer.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:40:01 )
i'd answer anyway so i could be immortalized in vyctor's post 5ever (if i happen to answer correctly) :vanora_sun:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:51:05 )
I feel like I'm coming across as super negative and I don't mean to. I'm just super exhausted.
:vanora_tired:
This is a nice game.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 17:41:59 )
AliceinZombieland:
Yeah, safe bet. I know Vontrell bakes, but I think Vyctor actually mentioned when answering the question about his favorite flavor profile that he bakes because Vivienne got him into it and that she has baking sessions, which makes me think maybe she's the answer on this one. A sneaky little question. I see I'm not the only one guessing her either. *highfives Emmett*

@AliceinZombieland: /High fives AliceinZombieland. I'm surprised but happy that I got a guess right.

Vyctor:
'll toss an extra point at the first person who said Dragon. They aren't my favorite creature, but bearded dragons are my favorite animal--so if you guessed lizard, enjoy your points.

We haven't talked about the realms in a while. 's do somethin' from that.

So. Electric, Ice, Metal, and Sound--one of them is a democracy. Everyone has a vote, ra ra ra all that fun stuff.
Which do you think it is?

In the meantime, I'm updatin' the scoreboard if you wanna see where you rank so far.

Sound realm?
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 19:12:08 )
If you guessed that the Electric Realm likes their votin', ding ding--enjoy your points. They even have mandatory votin'. It's a whole "everyone's voice matters" kinda thing.

One of your mundane shopkeepers has an airship--it's a pretty nifty thing, I'll admit. You might have seen it above the city--who do you think it belongs to?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 19:13:30 )
Vyctor:
If you guessed that the Electric Realm likes their votin', ding ding--enjoy your points. They even have mandatory votin'. It's a whole "everyone's voice matters" kinda thing.

One of your mundane shopkeepers has an airship--it's a pretty nifty thing, I'll admit. You might have seen it above the city--who do you think it belongs to?

Valentina

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 19:13:55 )
Vyctor:

Most likely Valentina. ^_^

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 20:06:58 )
Vyctor:
'll toss an extra point at the first person who said Dragon. They aren't my favorite creature, but bearded dragons are my favorite animal--so if you guessed lizard, enjoy your points.

We haven't talked about the realms in a while. 's do somethin' from that.

So. Electric, Ice, Metal, and Sound--one of them is a democracy. Everyone has a vote, ra ra ra all that fun stuff.
Which do you think it is?

In the meantime, I'm updatin' the scoreboard if you wanna see where you rank so far.

Ice?

Oops! Wrong question. :P

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 20:09:41 )
Vyctor:

Valentina.

Sorry for the two posts in row. :P

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:29:32 )
Vyctor:

Uuh, I'll be different and guess Velvet? XD

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 22:46:35 )
Vyctor:

Valentina?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 23:28:46 )
Vyctor:

Valentina?

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 23:31:57 )
Why is everyone guessing Val? D: Am I dumb?
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 23:38:57 )
Cause she looks like a pilot? xD It could also be Velvet.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.