Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Confessions (Make a Confession)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 07:03:12 )
Sister arrived yesterday. I went to a friend's birthday party and got worn out from all the adults and the seven year old kid who hits hard and randomly?

Friend played a song they made for birthday friend and it was really emotional and after that I just wrapped myself up in the hammock outside.
Tired.
I don't want to get up today.
I don't want to see or talk to anybody face to face.

Gonna take dog for a walk for about an hour or so to avoid the humans then see if I can continue avoiding them while I work on stuff on my laptop.
But dunno how that'll work, considering my sister only arrived yesterday so she probably wants to do things...
Hnng...

Hurts...

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/11 00:48:21 )
:( is all I can say

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/11 07:06:35 )

Anti-vaxxers Pro-Disease people need to go and just... be quarantined somewhere so that they don't bother the people who actually care about their children~<3

Yes, I'm a little salty tonight/

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 06:35:21 )
i don’t know what I want from life

I’m after this job because it pays well and offers stability and benefits. But I don’t want it. I just know it will be a good job.

But I also don’t want to be roped down again... it’s just so draining to think about spending my life doing the same repetitive thing over and over and OVER again.

But change also scares me.

I feel like a huge disappointment and disgrace for not having a job, and having to move back in with my family for [reasons].
I just feel like a total failure and it’s been burrowing into me lately.

I need something to help. I’m so nervous about getting this job and hating it or just falling into that same cycle as before and winding up here AGAIN.

Ugh I don’t know what to do...life has been throwing constant stressors at me for years now and I’m not handling them well and feel like I’m going to completely break down over them...

The last time I did it was way too close for comfort and why I’m [here] now.
I need to talk to a therapist. I need to be on medication. And I need to just...figure myself out, I guess?

I’m afraid of so much in life because I don’t have goals, but the idea of having goals and tying myself to something is also terrifying
Maybe I need to just take a breath and do something that REALLY scares me and break from this anxious she’ll and see if it helps. Do something reckless and see if I can spark something in me, I don’t know.

I don’t know i don’t know I don’t know

thank you kid!!

VOLTRA BBCODE AND RESOURCE GUIDE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 06:54:44 )

My hesitance annoys me.
So many people offer free art in a few places - here, Toyhou.se, dA, etc... but I almost never post. Rason being... I believe that what's the point? There are people who deserve teh free are more than me.
^ ^;;

It just sucks, because some of the freebies out there are absolutely gorgeous and I miss out because of my own damned hesitation.
DX

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 07:54:14 )
Sometimes I delete Whatsapp simply because I want some quiet time

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 22:26:29 )

I'm the jealous type, and I totally know it's unfair.
Overcoming it is hard. I've never acted on anything though because again, I know it's unfair.

I wanna be happy for people, not feel sorry for myself.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 04:12:48 )
I don't want to be around anymore....I dont want to hurt myself...but i just get tired of doing the same routine everyday and when i DO break that routine i get made to feel like scum for doing so....so i want to disappear..become a ghost..a shadow...the bump in the night

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 10:08:40 )
Had to dig for this thread coz everone uses rant thread instead now ugh

tired. Friend won't answer my calls
Hope she isn't dead or worse

Being dragged back in
Even tho i just got a job and is nice
Whats wrong with me
What the fuck am i doing
Why do i never do shit
What am I supposed to do
Why am i like this
Do I really wanna look at the shitty poems i wrote in high school again
Wont they just drag me back down
As if im not doing that to myself already
Bah
Lonely
Maybe I'll mess around and see if imaginary friends can still exist
What a dumb excuse for talking to yourself luc
Imaginary friends
Hah
Well, you can't deny it's entertaining
Ehh
Might as well just...idk...
I wanna go back to the city and grab my shit but now i have a job my mum signed me up for so i only have a couple days to go there rather than stay a week or so
Nn
Gonna look at those shitty poems
Might as well remind myself of what i used to think

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 11:01:11 )
I confess that I have to make a confession for my writing class and read it before a bunch of strangers out loud, so I'm terrified(bit of social anxiety).
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie — Vladdaddy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 20:53:25 )

I was such a jerk back then. So full of hurt and misunderstanding and frustration. I wish I would've handled it better, but I didn't know how. That's no excuse.

I miss you. I wish you were still my friend. Wish we could still talk crap about all the things we used to.

I hope you're doing okay. That you're a better person now. I don't know if I could ever love you the same way, but I do love you.

Adieu mon homme... Où tu vas, il fait trop froid

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 16:50:51 )
Ever since I quit smoking weed I've been having crazy intense dreams every night and sleeping like crap...I loved wild dreams as a kid but now every morning I'm just like wtf...at least let me dream about something cool like Metroid or even my own stories, not this anxiety-ridden dramatic stuff. Is this even a confession? Idk. Now I just need to quit cigarettes... God please give me strength...

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 02:53:48 )

i dont feel dysphoric 24/7!!!
i've seen people on tumblr like OH IF U ARENT CONSTANTLY DYSPHORIC U ARE FAKE TRANS and it just makes me doubt myself like am i really trans??? am i fake??? but then when i think of my future i see myself as a FULLY TRANSITIONED MAN and i just
i literally want to get both surgeries and go through binding and start T just to become who i am meant to be that is literally showing that I AM INFACT TRANS yet i still doubt myself whAt iS THIS

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:57:39 )
I’m going to the dentist for the first time in a long time because I can finally afford to use the insurance I have.

I am scared out of my mind.

My mouth is so messed up and I just know snide comments will be made and I just want help, not judgment.

I’m so sorry that I’ve never been able to afford proper dental care up until now. We can’t all be so lucky to have those things readily available-especially when you grow up poor.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:11:02 )
I don't know if I did anything to make you mad or you just don't like talking to me anymore, but the fact it takes you all day to just reply and then only talk to me for like 5 minutes really hurts me. We used to talk all day every day up until a week ago and idk what went wrong
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 13:48:11 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I'm in one of those weird modes where good things are happening- but bad things had
happened for so long that I cant seem to enjoy the highs of positivity.
I'm in the midst of packing to move, and I'm so very looking forward to less stress coming
with this move-but it doesn't feel real yet. probably because packing sucks. fuck packing.

In November we are doubling the square footage of our office and drawing up the floor plans
now to go over budget with contractors. This is amazing and going to help SO much...and
we would never be able to do this if not for having a loyal and wonderful client base....
but I just can't get excited for it, for whatever reason.

I presume I'm just too busy and in work mode constantly that I can't de-stress enough to
feel good about my future de-stressing lol.

We need a vacation so bad, my brain is a scrambled mess.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 21:56:42 )

I am extremely fucking angry, all the time. I just can't do or say anything about it at all, which makes it 10x worse. Sometimes I worry that I'm bound to snap any day now and do something silly. But until then, :^).

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 17:41:34 )
I don't even care if something goes horribly wrong at this point.
I just. don't. care.

At least something would be happening.
Instead of all of this endless, pointless. nothing.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 18:10:08 )

i am almost losing the fight.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/25 02:40:50 )

I almost cheated on my boyfriend. I wanted to. He wont touch me because he is so depressed. and i feel even worse for being annoyed with how distant he is being because of his depression.

i was way too close to cheating on him with my ex boyfriend. And i dont know if i should tell him. nothing actually happened, but i wanted to.

i am a pile of shit.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.