Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Confessions (Make a Confession)

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 13:07:13 )
We’ll carry on

Dude, if I cared even less, I’d faint. Go act like a little brat somewhere else, will ya?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 13:30:32 )

Waiting for rejection is harder than I thought it would be.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 15:15:04 )
I feel miserable and let down over [redacted].

but I also feel like I'm letting down people I care about.

a dilemma. perhaps my need to achieve the latter will destroy the effects of the former?

here's hoping because it's what I'm aiming for now.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 16:22:07 )
Sorry I'm annoying.
Sorry I keep make stupid mistakes.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 21:46:26 )
oof on my second one already....or pseudo 3rd...

hi my name is......
i am just.
hi.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 00:48:34 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

Losing you tonight is the hardest thing I’ve ever lived through. You were my reason for being.
Can\'t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 09:46:09 )
the desperation is real after yet another electronic device fails on me.

"hey that thing you need to do your job? I'm taking that too" - life

woof ahh okay. welp. I need to... I guess finally bite the bullet and find a place to open commissions somewhere....... I'm distraught enough to even consider doing [redacted] this sucks

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 17:07:14 )

[x]

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 03:03:56 )
This is getting harder every day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 05:18:45 )

🌒

So, today I had an auto accident and although I should be relieved and really elated at the fact that I am not worse off for ware, or really just feeling glad to be alive I am having a hard time shaking this sense of guilt, failure and overall just bad vibes. There were a number of things in hind sight that I didn't handle properly, things I forgot to do, or remove from the car or just calling folks in the correct order. Then there are all those icky feelings, like I am inconveniencing everyone because I can't take care of my usual duties....or just financially bringing about a burden. This is the first time I was cited in an accident so there is that too...Things could be so much worse and it is like I can't see the forest for the trees, and then I feel bad about the fact that I feel bad.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 06:17:25 )
. . . . : ∴ . . ∴ : . . . .

My mom died In June but some part of me refuses to believe she is dead and still expects her to show up or call..I know she is gone because i saw her be buried I watched her last breathe but its like i cant accept it at all.

. . : : . .
✝ Sabℜina ✝

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 13:57:51 )
im half awake between reading a bunch of new sign-ups and waking up from a horribly realistic nightmare that this all went downhill
Im really glad the former is the reality YIKES (I think... I need to check again...)
can my brain pls let me sleep tho this is the 3rd nightmare I've had this week about the same topic hhh

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 22:58:33 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

I’m afraid to let you in, let anyone in.
I don’t want to feel the pain anymore.
Can’t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 02:56:50 )
I want to join in and chat more but I'm feeling like, forum agoraphobic... this bites

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 06:51:04 )

edit bc im not brave enuff:
i have an automatic air freshener in my bathroom and when it goes off it scares me every time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 18:08:04 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 04:22:18 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Client at work showed me a picture of their conure. I was mortified and had to fake a smile.Their bird is in an incredibly small cage and I could see its feeding bowl of seed witha ton of sunflower seeds...which isn’t an appropriate diet for parrots... it’s not my place to point these things out though and in the past when I have tried to politely educate.../ it was quickly met with defensive angst and something something I’m too obsessed with birds. *sigh* hurts my heart man. A majority of bird owners don’t have a clue how to take care of their birds. Switches to anxiety when someone happily announces to me the bird lover ‘Oh hey I have a bird’. And they want some kinda positive response from me. It’s super stressful lol. I confess I wish less people owned birds.

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 04:03:00 )
You lied to me today, and because of your lie you are now in the ICU. You said you lied because you “ Didn’t want to be bothered, “ which really bothers me. I’m mad, so angry and I know I shouldn’t be, but I am.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 18:55:53 )
I can't wait to have money so I can buy some fresh vegetables... have been dreaming of them all week....... this is my life now huh? my dreams...

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 19:07:16 )
Everyone I talk to always has better friends...
I wish I had a best friend.
Even sometimes just a friend.
But it really feels like no one even likes me.
I try so hard to be friendly, I really do. I'm just doomed to be lonely.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.