Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Rootin’ Tootin’ Ranch [The Hangout]

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:57:38 )
Hey guys, it’s me uwu. Feel free to join in and post, have a conversation with us!
I’m hoping to build up this thread and eventually hold contests and give out prizes.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:57:57 )
Reserving second post for the hang out

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:58:32 )
Reserved

Sister Threads:
Here are some threads that I run or friends of mine run
None atm

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 23:53:21 )

@uwu: Howdy. :^)
How's it goin'?

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 00:27:30 )
@Francisco: Hey, Frannnnn. It's going pretty well. I'm just exhausted. I was also setting up my DS to add you because I haven't made a mii on my new ds yet. I tried to do the option where I take a pic and it makes one for me, but it made me look like this Spongebob photo.

How are you doin'?

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 00:31:00 )

@uwu: Oh lordy, the photo option makes some interesting choices lmao.
I'm doin' alright, tryna figure out a team to smite thee with. >:^)

Btw, what's yer favorite Pokemon? I might have a gift. :0

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 00:35:38 )
@Francisco: Honestlyyyy. Like it gave me the most simple eyes, shrunk them down, and then just gave me the basic :) expression. I was trying to make it like my switch mii but the beard and eye options were slightly different. Also are we playing on ORAS or US/USUM? I have some of my team on ORAS because I'm trying to get them to get all the ribbons, but I have a good bit on USUM too.

Hmmm. That's a good question. I fancy fairy types, and my favs I have are my shiny Sylveon, De Choisy, and my shiny orange Florges, Vera. I'm one of those people who always breed for shiny pokemon, so all the ones I use in competitive battles are shiny

Also what kind of gift, because I can change my answer :vichardhappy:

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 00:42:13 )

@uwu: I'm playin' Sun. I'd do Ruby but I just started over on that one.
Ahhhh, my shiny Sylveon is my babey. ;u;
I have a pretty good stock of shinies in my bank and I was gonna give ya one if I had one you wanted. >u> But if you got yer own hunting going on you might not even need it haha.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 00:47:35 )
@Francisco: We can battle on SM then.
I mean if you want to give me one, then I won't say no. I'd take something with flame body or magma armor so I can hatch eggs in style. Lmao.
Oh yeah, I'm always on some kind of shiny hunt. Right now I'm looking for a shiny Feebas, and it's so close I can taste it. I hope I hatch a male one tbh. I have been having insane luck with other shinies lately, but I don't want to name them too in case I use them in battle.

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:00:29 )

@uwu: I do have a shiny Magmar I could send yer way. Big ol pink fella. :O
Oooh, good luck with yer fishes. Shiny Milotic is lovely in 3D haha. I'm just hopin' I get more shiny Eevees soon, I wanna finish off my set of em.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:05:11 )
@Francisco: I'd take that magma-footed booby if you don't want ittttt.
I've been very into periwinkle lately so that's one thing drawing me to Milotic. Also yellow is one of my fav colors so shiny Milotic is #bae. Also it being in a beast ball? Halleloo
I might have a spare shiny Eevee if you want that. Someone traded it to me but I'm never going to use it. Part of me thinks it was at level 100 tho. It may also be on my OR copy.

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:12:28 )

@uwu: You can have the big warm boi. :D
I've been meaning to send my Milotic to ORAS to do some contests but I've been lazy. :'D She deserves better.
I do need another one to breed. :0 I pulled a stupid and evolved the one I was gonna use lol.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:19:05 )
@Francisco: Awww thanksss. That's so sweet of you.
I'm kinda hoping most of my pokes will be able to travel to Galar. I know not all of them but if more used ones can then I'll be fine with waiting for the others in Alola and Kanto. I get so lazy with contests too. I really need to get to it so I can send my team from ORAS to USUM. Idk why I make myself go through so much to get some ribbons. The battle maison ones are the WORST
I want to say it's male too, if that's fine

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:28:33 )

@uwu: I just wanna keep my Slowking. :')
I wish they would add back the extra contest features from Sinnoh. I thought they were cute. :'D
And yeah, male is good. I got the warm boi ready to go whenever you wanna do the thing. :O

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:36:47 )
@Francisco: I found the Eevee, it's level 1 male and it's on my OR copy. Is that okay with you or should I transfer it to my UM?

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:42:39 )

@uwu: Welp. I think. This Magmar might not be legit based on its ribbons. IDK about you but I wouldn't drag a level 55 Magmar through the Battle Tree. I mean, you can still have it. But IDK if I feel good sending around hacked mons. I'd be willing to breed a shiny out of it if you don't want a sketchy mon?

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:46:32 )
@Francisco: Oh I don't mind. I wasn't going to use it competitively really. Mainly wanted to use it to hatch eggs in style. I might breed a shiny from it later if I decide to go for a Magmortar, but right now I just want it to nestle my Feebas eggs. I am pretty sure the Eevee I have is legit, it says it was hatched and nothing looks sketchy to me about it.

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:50:31 )

@uwu: Alright, as long as it doesn't bother you any haha. He's all yours. That's the last time I take a trade from a Twitch chat tho. >:/

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:53:16 )
@Francisco: I've rarely traded with anybody else besides myself and a couple of other friends. I might GTS but 99.9% of the time the pokémon I use are ones I breed or catch myself. The only one I use that I didn't hatch was my Dedenne. An old friend gave me that.
Also, did you want me to trade it to your ORAS or should I transfer it to my UM to send to your Sun?
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:54:46 )

@uwu: It's how I get some of the shinies I want but don't really wanna work too hard for haha. But everyone likes a shiny Eevee. :P
UM to Sun is good! Sorry, I forgot to say. :'D
A Lil Pixel Shop | Quest Thread

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.