Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion a parting gift

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 20:09:25 )
going to give you all a good memory to leave out on. despite everything happening, nothing can take away those memories.

making the many games with staff was one of my favourite memories on Voltra, other than meeting my beloved friends (and gf, shoutout) and causing all sorts of chaos together

they probably took years off our lives but they were worth it, and I wanna share them one more time as a last act

shout out to the wonderful people who made these games reality. Cookie worked his ass off to bring these to you all, HE'S THE REAL STAR HERE these would not exist without him!! AND Priestess of Pie!! not just with scripting, but she went insano mode on the graphics and music (bangers! all of them!). kiwi, qt, Mica, Kairu, Saeyra, and anyone else I'm forgetting who contributed beautiful art that gave these games (and all of Voltra) SO much personality, life, and love. KreitZen, Hachi, Dipper, and everyone else for helping me write one of these, you guys did amazing! and all the talented pixelists over the years that contributed your unique and stunning items as prizes, and to this site in general. all of you should be proud of what we accomplished together over the years, Voltra would be absolutely nothing without you all.

anyway I promised you games, let's goooo...

Through the Looking Glass
Ch 01 | Ch 02 | Ch 03 | Ch 04 | Ch 05 | Ch 06 | Ch 07 | Ch 08 | Ch 09 | Ch 10 | Ch 11 | Ch 12 | Ch 13 | Ch 14

Vibrant Cafe
Vivienne | Vanora | Vontell | Virgil | Violet | Velvet | Vyctor | Valentina | Lin | Io | Ran | Connie | Static | Vigo

Vregory's Camp Adventure
Here!

(heads up, they still have the pop up code to grant prizes but those links are dead, you won't get a prize obvs)

it's been great Voltra, have fun. share some kind words to the people that brought you all this if you wanna, I'm sure they'd love to hear it

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 20:11:24 )
(from what I can tell Blooming Love is no longer on site, or else I would have linked it too)
later.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 21:28:06 )

Gosh I remember these. I loved them so much and I was so excited that an avatar site made something like this! I know it must have been so much work!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 22:26:25 )
@ghost: I added you on Ko-Fi and X/Twitter under the name agathacards. Also, I never knew that Voltra made actual games, but this is my 2nd year on here

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 23:45:35 )

@Cookie: I've always loved the work and you and Pie put into making these games a reality. I would play them over and over ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 02:25:33 )

@Cookie: Heck yeah I'm sure it was a lot of work. But it mades so many people happy. That was truly the best times to be on Voltra. I hope you are doing well now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 06:00:40 )

neat~!

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 09:27:27 )

BOOKMARKING THIS SO FAST OH MY GODDDDD AAAAAAAA
its time for me to simp over Lin once again

Don\'t know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 16:44:05 )
Through the looking glass was so memorable. <3

Donator — she/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 17:34:24 )

@MaxIsConfused: Ayeee, fellow Lin simper.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She, Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 18:27:09 )
Whoa, these games look awesome!

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator — Any Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 21:40:39 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

aww I remember when these came out, they're still so sick!! it's so impressive that you guys put these together. I've always loved all the art on Voltra, you can tell lots of love was put into it. A shame what it's now becoming.

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.