Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts *✧・゚:* Whim's Castle ✧・゚: *

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:06:40 )

Hello and welcome to my castle!

Let's all be kind and respect one another while we earn some volts together ♡

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:07:02 )
Prizes!
work in progress!!

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:07:48 )
Open!

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:33:43 )
@Ugly Rat: Hi!! I'm doing wonderful today, thanks for asking. How about yourself?

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:51:45 )
@Ugly Rat: I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm glad things are going better for you, hun!
And yes, I am. How about you? :)

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 03:01:21 )
@Ugly Rat: You're welcome and tooth pain..is no joke! I'm happy for you
Thank you and welcome back! I see some people coming back from their hiatuses and that's pretty cool.

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 05:22:54 )
@Sage: Aww, that's fine with me :)
SO what's up?

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 14:35:21 )
@Ugly Rat: Exactly, it's the worst.
This is a small and cute community and I'm rooting for it. It has so much potential.

@Sage: Aw it's okay. Oooh buffy! I wish I knew how to crochet, it looks so fun. What are you crocheting?
I was playing the jigsaw puzzle game, completed it and feel asleep lol!

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 17:34:45 )
@Sage: That's awesome! I'd love to check out some things you when you list them on etsy.
I hope you can find a pattern for your shawl, lol! You know what..it would be cute if you make a capelet.

In high school, I learned how to cook and sew. It was fun, but sadly a lot of schools around my area removed those
classes.

My puzzle was on very hard difficulty. I almost fell asleep while completing it, but I was determined. It was worth it though!
I don't know if I'm ready for extreme yet, lol!

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 18:19:28 )
@Sage: Understandable. Why can't the stuff move itself? I'm in the process of redoing my house with my sister and it feels like I'm moving.

They are very useful classes and I enjoyed it myself. Some of these kids need it BADLY! There's more than instant ramen lol!
I used to enjoy baking more than cooking but recently I've been experimenting with my cooking and I gotta say..I'm proud of myself.

I just tried to do extreme and left the page. I'm still not ready. I'll just stick to my medium and hard

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/12 10:38:29 )
@Sage: THANK YOUUU

Oh yeah, it's exciting and keeps me busy and on my toes. I have so many ideas! I'm also trying my hand at growing plants and gardening. So far so good, nothing has died (yet). My neighbors are shocked to see me outside more and honestly so am I.

So true, I took personal finance and business marketing classes in high school and they taught some cool stuff. We learned about taxes and budgeting but it was short lived. The teachers I had in those classes made it fun and exciting too!

LOL and my laptop for some reason doesn't like extreme, it slows down so it's a no for me anyway!

@Ugly Rat: Oh no! From experience, I'd take a frozen water bottle and put it on my cheeks for about 10-15 minutes to numb the pain. I'm glad you got seen and it'll all be over soon.

Yes, it's lovely here. I might notify my friends about voltra so it's more active :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/12 14:08:09 )
✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦

Welcome to Voltra :)
I’d love to hang out - what’s happening?

✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦

👽 Formerly Sailormoon 👽

Donator — She, Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/14 00:50:55 )
@StarlightMoonie: Hii! Thank you so much and nothing much, just washing clothes and staying cool in this summer heat. How about you?

@Sage: Lovin' the avi change :)

I wasn't at first, haha! It took me years. That sounds great and good luck with that. I'm thinking of putting a small garden in my backyard in the future.

You're not the only one..I'm terrible with money myself, but maybe it's not entirely our faults. Everything is so expensive now and jobs hardly pay enough ;u;

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/14 18:39:27 )
@Sage: You're welcome!! You used them well. The items here are just too cool and the commons look great too.

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 01:46:32 )
@Whim:
@Sage:

hello! heard about the heat wave (i'm not in the US but i'm assuming y'all are). i hope you're able to stay safe and hydrated!

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 02:36:29 )
@Mokona: Hi! I do reside in the us and I'm not too far from the heat waves coming up. I'll be sure to stay cool, thanks for the heads up :)
So how are you doing?

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/18 02:23:55 )
@Whim: i'm doing okay! still keeping on with the job search; i'm waiting to hear back from two things i applied to and it's hard cause idk how long i'm supposed to wait before i give up lol
how are you doing?

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/18 03:02:49 )
@Mokona: Don't give up! I know it's tough, but you got this. I'm taking a small break from job hunting because I applied to many jobs and waiting to hear back soon too, so I know exactly how you feel.
I'm doing pretty well. Trying to play around with css profiling and probably going to watch some anime later, thanks for asking!

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/18 03:13:09 )
@Whim: yay! good luck to you; i hope you get some good news soon! and it's a good idea to take a break from the process cause it is a difficult process psychologically.

ooh i'd love to see what you make your profile look like. i play around with css sometimes on dreamwidth but i haven't started studying it properly yet.
which anime are you going to watch?

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/18 03:18:28 )
@Mokona: Aww huhu thank you! I wish the same for you and yes, it's good to take breaks because I almost broke down the other day, but ended up making some delicious cupcakes to make me feel better.

I'm super excited too! I used to make profiles for others on other avatar sites and I used to make themes on tumblr years ago. It's been a while, but I really want to play around with some stuff here. I learned through trial and error, but it's quite fun once you get the hang of it.

Honestly, I'm not sure lol! So many options. Possibly Chainsaw Man or either Black Clover because I'm late to the party LOL!

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.