Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/9 23:22:45 )
@Purpsy: diatomaceous earth.
It sounds like you've had a fairly productive day- congrats.
Yeah the pollen sucks- the weather is beautiful (sunny& warm) but... Pollen. *Sigh*. The sun is still up here.... It doesn't set for another hour... But yeah, I remember those dark days when you barely saw the sun... :(

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 05:10:28 )

My lanyard should be here tomorrow~! :D

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 14:29:13 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh - congrats, Key! <3 You seem really excited for a lanyard you weren't sure you were going to actually get ;) <3 Is there anything else at this point that you'd like to add to this cosplay outfit of yours? ... or are you ready to start wearing it and showing it off (once the lanyard arrives)?

Good morning everyone.
It's Friday. And I seriously can't believe that it's Friday... again? ... already?
How are you all doing today so far? Any plans for the day? ... for the weekend??

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 16:24:22 )

I have created a masterpiece! Loving my avi right now and the best part I didn't spend a fortune!

@wildfire: I have no plans other than taking a shower and draw later. Which I kept sayin' to myself these past two days but got no drawing done...
How about you?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 16:43:39 )
@Purpsy: It's a lovely avatar! <3
It sounds like you have a relaxing day ahead of you - I'm happy for you.

Right now, I am trying to release some space on my phone (because I've apparently filled it XD oops) so I can download some music and go to the gym...

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 16:55:46 )

@Wildfire: Well I haven't gotten the shirt yet; it's been lost in shipping hell but it finally started moving so hopefully it actually gets to me soon. I still wanna do the green sneakers but those have to wait a little bit 'cause $.

I do not feel well today. Pain's high, and the discomfort is triggering my motor tics. Bleh.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 18:04:49 )

@Wildfire: Lol I know the pain, my phone is full as well and can't even bother deleting anything there.
Thank you! Have fun working out~
I'm about to draw soon so might be gone for awhile as well

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 18:36:52 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that the shirt got lost in shipping purgatory... hopefully you'll get it soon :3 You're taking a slower, more realistic approach to this cosplay. Smart :3

I hope you feel better soon. Is there anything you can do (that you're not already doing) to help relieve the symptoms?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 18:40:39 )

@Purpsy: LOL - so it's not just me...? o_0 That's... good...??? XD
Have fun drawing!

I went to the gym. I walked 1.5 miles on a treadmill (at a good pace) and did a couple of minutes on a rowing machine. That's it. Right now, I'm not looking to break any records (or break myself-lol!)... just trying to establish a habit of moving more regularly and getting to the gym. I know the rest (more challenging workouts, classes, etc.) will come soon... if I can just get the basic habit going.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 18:46:05 )

@Wildfire: Thanks. And yeah I sorta have to; I can't afford to drop a lot of money on it at once! Lol, so a bit at a time is the key.

Thanks, and not really. Just gotta take my meds and rest mostly. I'm doing a little better than I was a couple hours ago though which is nice.

How are you doing today? :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 19:14:18 )
@CooperationIsKey: ok... smart and realistic! XD Ya gotta do what ya gotta do! :3 And sometimes, the waiting is part of the fun! ;) <3

Oh, I'm glad you're feeling at least a little better :3 Hopefully that trend will continue!!

I'm doing ok, thanks. I'm glad I went to the gym, even if I didn't do too much in terms of working out or exercise. I think I needed to get out of the house and get that change of environment... and get some physical activity. I'm feeling better -and less sluggish- now... and "cleaner", since I've showered XD

Now to make a plan for my afternoon...

... apparently after I brave the pollen and take the dog out... she's staring at me >_>

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 14:55:35 )
Good morning everyone.

It's Saturday.
And because it has been a while since I've done this, RANDOM QUESTION ------------------> What album can you listen to again and again without getting sick of it?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 15:36:39 )

*grabs a ton of *

Morning~
Feels like a weird one when my sleep is all over the place x.x

I'm not sure I could answer that. I can't even remember the albums I listen through in the past. Just have a specific singers that I do go back into and listen to their songs. One would be Tori Kelly, she sings like an absolute angel~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 16:23:24 )
Good morning.
Weird sleep patterns make for weird days. I'm sorry to hear you're having one.

I'm trying to figure out how to do "everything" at the same time today - everyone wants my attention, apparently... which is both a good thing, and a complicated thing! XD

Honestly, I'm not sure how to answer that question either, especially since I seem to go through phases when I'll listen to one artist or album for a while before going on to something else. There are a couple things I keep coming back to, but not "constantly" at this point...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 16:38:00 )

@Wildfire: Meh it happens way often and there's part of me that gotten used with the weirdness of it... which is not a good thing
But that does sounds very complicated. I guess you'll have a busy saturday in store today.

There are people out there that are hardcore fans and can remember every album or song but I for one just listen several songs I may like from an artist and possibly will go back to it now and then too. But I do have a few songs I go back to when I'm generally pissed or in a bad mood xD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 17:26:17 )
It's a coping thing. And I get it. :3

Yeah - lots to do today, and apparently, all of it in the same few hours! XD /dead/

I don't understand that level of fandom, tbh... it's just... too much. And there's too much good music out there to just stick to one group, imo. My musical tastes vary on the day (and sometimes by the hour) depending on my mood and what I'm doing...

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 20:39:22 )

@Wildfire: " What album can you listen to again and again without getting sick of it?"

Maybe the early Lordi albums. They became comfort music for me over time and they still kinda are though I don't listen to them much. :)

How are you doing today?

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 06:17:52 )

@Wildfire: Ooof x.x
I hope it went by smoothly for you. Yeah that's me as a teenager 'till now. But... I did had a crush on a streamer very recently which hit me like a dump truck out of nowhere and now I sort of get it.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 14:02:37 )
@CooperationIsKey: I don't think I am familiar with their music, tbh - gonna have to look them up! :3

I had a busy day yesterday. I took my mom out to lunch, and then a friend kidnapped me to help her pick out a dress for her youngest daughter for an upcoming wedding they have to go to...

How was your day?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 14:10:20 )
@Purpsy: oof??

My day went well, thank you.

LOL. That must have been a bit of a strange experience! XD

Good morning everyone.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.