Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/12 22:28:36 )
@CooperationIsKey: I had my son stop for eggs on his way home and ended up deep cleaning the bathroom. Fun times, I'm tellin' ya! XD

LOL - what is it about the first car being a Ford? Mine was too... and my father chose it for me, without any input from me. /eyeroll/

@Koah: I think it's the whole country going nuts with eggs and pricing (again)... I don't know what my son paid for the 18 we now have, but yeah... I was astounded at the price the last time I personally bought some...

Yeah... kids seem to be well-behaved as long as there's an attentive, interested and involved parent in the mix (who is actually willing to parent).

I'm glad you got a break. How is the little one... now that he's been bitten (seems like a weird rite of passage)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/12 22:52:30 )
@Wildfire: lol, rite of passage...
He's fine, surprisingly, he's still trying to keep up with the toddlers even though it seems like he's got a red target on him. He's been pushed, kicked, hit, and bitten today... but he keeps hanging out with the gaggle of tiny human spawns. e.e' I guess he's just willing and ready to be in their 'big' kid space.
I'm glad I'm not one of those "OOoh Oh no!!!" reactive type moms.
My baby has a slight cold today too, so he's coughing and crying, getting hit and crying, hungry... and crying. A lot of tears today.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/12 23:01:46 )

@Wildfire: Lol well at least you got your eggs! ^^;

And I wouldn't have minded if it hadn't been a ten-year-old absolute piece of crap. I mean after all this stupid car caught on freaking fire. Also like, some kind of input on it would have been nice, given I was stuck with it for several years. 9_9

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/12 23:51:27 )
@Koah: awwww... poor baby! :/ He sounds like quite the little trooper though! Carry on, son... carry on! XD <3

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, I feel ya on the car...

And yes, at least now we have eggs... especially since my youngest has reappeared in the house (he eats a lot of eggs)... XD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 11:22:09 )
@Koah: Oosh. T_T Breaking your ankle once sounds painful, let alone three times, it sounds like she will be able to recover well if it was a clean break. I am doing alright, have a busy day planned for today and had to get up early to catch up on some work from yesterday I didn't finish. How are you doing today?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 15:53:38 )
@Lotus: your avi is so cute. C: I'm doing okay, catching the cold going around. I need to make sure I drink a lot of water and take vitamins so it doesn't hit me as bad.
My mom is a tough cookie, she knows she needs to stay down but this break is far less painful than the other two.

Did you end up getting yesterday's work finished up?

@Wildfire: lol yeah, he's making me realize he's likely a kid/person that will never slow down. XD Almost 10 months old already and keeping up with toddlers.
do you have any weekend plans?

@CooperationIsKey: Did.. the engine just .. give up ? How did it get on fire. o3o"

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 16:00:53 )

@Koah: Apparently I had an oil leak I didn't know about that sparked and spread to the hoses. I woke up to a car that wouldn't start, and when I popped the hood there were ashes on my engine block! Could have been a lot worse as I believe it only took out the hoses but yikes.

Good morning, everyone, hope your days are going well. :D

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 16:28:17 )
@CooperationIsKey: omg, that could have been so, so much worse. o.o"
My day is going alright so far. I have one parent unhappy with me, and they haven't dropped their kid off yet [they will], so I'm just not looking forward to that interaction.
I'm glad I set my computer up and have voltra handy. <3 It's a bit of a stress reliever/break.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 16:29:56 )
@Koah: Thank you! xD I just changed it, what you saw was a placeholder. Oosh. T_T Yes, stay hydrated and on top of taking your vitamins. I remember telling my other half that once we get sick with any cold and flu that if we need to leave the house, it may be best to still wear a mask.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 17:12:05 )
@Koah: Already almost 10 months old? Holy cow! @_@ He sounds adorable... and a bit of a handful! XD
Weekend plans... well, kinda... but I'm not sure of the specifics yet. A lot of what this weekend depends on my son, tbh. :3

@CooperationIsKey: Good morning. How are you today?

@Lotus: Good morning to you too. How are you?

I think the pollen has sprung... ugh. x_x

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 17:40:40 )
@Wildfire: Hey, I am doing alright, working. Oosh, pollen is no fun to deal with. T_T How are you today?

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 18:55:40 )

@Koah: A parent unhappy with you already? Oh dear. D: Yes, at least you have Voltra!

@Wildfire: Stressed for some reason. Everything's annoying me. :P Otherwise I'm fine, I guess I'm just cranky. But my groceries including the pizza I got for lunch just arrived, and I have some chocolate, so hopefully I can solve the crankiness lmao.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 19:14:00 )
@CooperationIsKey: Chocolate and pizza always fix everything. <3 I hope your stress goes away.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 19:38:55 )
... and it's definitely pollen. I took an OTC allergy med and all the symptoms went bye bye.

@Lotus: I'm doing ok so far, thanks. Had some spontaneous plans fall through (<-- odd sentence, but that's what happened)

@CooperationIsKey: oh no! Hopefully the food helped combat the stress :3

@Koah: Do we want to know why this particular parent was upset with you, or how it went? I hope all is ok! This isn't the parent of the child who bit yours yesterday, is it??

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 22:35:07 )

@Lotus: @Wildfire:

The pizza and chocolate helped substantially, lol. I ate more than half the dang pizza, though! I was way hungrier than I realized. Maybe I was just hangry and that was my problem, lmao!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 22:36:57 )
@CooperationIsKey: I'm glad you're feeling better. Did you do anything fun today (so far)?

I've been kinda "meh" all day. This overcast chilly stuff -plus the pollen- isn't helping. Mrrrgh. XD

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 22:47:25 )

@Wildfire: The pizza was the highlight of my day I think, lol. Though I've also played some minecraft. Been a while since I've done that so that's been nice. :)

Oh man that wind today is so cold! I had to go out to bring in the lawn trash bins before they blew around the neighborhood and man was I glad to get back inside. Sorry to hear the pollen's getting to you.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 23:03:35 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, the wind is making it just a tad uncomfortable, isn't it? I've been on and off with a hoodie all day today!
LOL - there's just something about pizza, isn't there? And Minecraft. XD <3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 13:34:24 )
Good morning everyone. What's going on for you on this lovely Saturday?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 14:36:20 )

Good morning! I have no plans, other than probably cleaning up after my roommate in the kitchen. She made split pea soup with ham that spent most of the night on the stove and good lord I'm scared of it. :I But also she's made a mess and I can smell stuff on the stovetop being burned and uuuugh.

Other than that I'm probably just gonna play Minecraft all day lmao.

How about you?

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.