Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 16:41:35 )

Skipped a couple but answered a few too. These are fun! :3

What is the most bizarre wrong number text or phone call you ever received?
Ooh this is a good one! :O I once got a call from my probation officer, addressing me by first name, informing me I needed to contact them immediately, or something like that. Only problem is, aside from a couple speeding tickets as a teen, I've never been in trouble with the law! So I ended up having to call this cop and inform him that his 'client' had given a false phone number (evidently choosing a random local number associated with the same first name as them). He was clearly displeased, but he believed me when I gave my last name lol, and didn't bother me again.

What was the most outrageous lie you believed as a child?
Um... only one I can think of is that my mom had me convinced she could see "red dots" in my eyes whenever I was lying. I must admit that one stuck around longer than it probably should have lmao. She blew it, though, when she told me she could see the red dots and I wasn't/ lying!

If you had a shrink-ray, what would you use it for?
Probably for mine and my friends' storage units, so we can all keep our belongings without paying an arm and a leg for storage fees. (seriously storage is a freaking racket, it's awful how expensive it gets!)

You have Wonder Woman’s lasso of truth, who do you use it on first?
Donald Trump lmao!! Or my mom's ex-husband. Both would be satisfying.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 16:47:48 )

If you could say one word for the rest of your life, what it would be?
"Love," I think.

What’s the flavor of gum you wish existed?
Banana! I love banana candy and was recently thinking that banana chewing gum would be awesome.

Have you ever had a crush on fictional characters?
Too many, lmao. One of the first was Gambit from X-Men, specifically his portrayal in the 90s cartoon. I actually lost internet privileges for like 6 months plus got a lecture on reality vs. fantasy because I didn't want my mom reading my emails between myself and a school friend about him. Actually lost contact with that friend (they'd just moved from my school) as well because my email account expired while I was offline. :I Still salty about that whole thing tbh. XD

What do you notice first in new people?
Mmm... the general feeling around them I guess? Someone else answered "their vibe" and I think that's accurate.

What’s your biggest screen time during a day?
To be perfectly honest I spend most of my day on my computer/watching YouTube on my tablet, which is two screens at once (sometimes three if I include my phone lmao) so uh... >_>

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:21:20 )

Questions of the Day (1):
- Did this event surprise you?
:

It absolutely did. but I also haven't been paying attention because of life.

The questions are fun! Hello Cooperation :D your signature is so bright and colorful!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:22:40 )

- Did you realize Voltra has been around for five years?
:

I had not realized it had been so long. TIme has really been flying by. I remember when Dragoness was telling me about it in... alpha? beta? and then joining once it opened! It's been amazing.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 19:23:21 )
@Shadami: lol... it's temporary, and you know it ;) Enjoy the crazy weather while you can! XD
And yes, we have questions - if you want to do them :3

@CooperationIsKey: Hey - how are you doing? Are you enjoying the event so far? I'm glad you like the questions :3

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 19:59:44 )

@Wildfire: Hihi! I haven't been super active in the event but I did one of the jigsaws. I need to post more so I can buy the event items! Lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:01:25 )
@CooperationIsKey: posting definitely helps, but there's nothing wrong with doing the puzzles either. I'm sure you'll be able to get all the event items before the event is over with :3

How are you doing post-hurricane?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:04:21 )

@Wildfire: i for sure plan to do the questions. its fun! :D i jsut forgot cause i got caught up with other things.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:05:21 )
@Shadami: Yeah, I get it. Even I haven't really had time to answer most of them yet! XD

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:06:32 )

@Wildfire: Eh, about the same as before it, fortunately. My family was very lucky; even the ones in Orlando apparently were okay. I did have a cold for about a week that I caught from my brother and his girlfriend while we were evacuated though. Fortunately a little congestion and an occasional residual cough are all that's left. We did finally clean up the front yard a little (we've got some big trees that dropped a lot of smaller branches and leaves). Mostly the sidewalk, but it's something. XD

How are you doing?

@Shadami: Thank you! I am a bit of a nerd about rainbows so most stuff I do incorporates them these days. :D Speaking of which, I love your avvy and your posting art!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:06:48 )

- uhhh... we have TWO sets of crates released at the same time?? Eep? o_0 What's your favorite item?
:

Gotta be honest. I haven't looked at them very closely yet. but how cool ! I didn 't even notice it was two sets xD

I'm on a super low energy week. so just trying to do what i can lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:07:49 )

@CooperationIsKey: thank you :D i decided to switch things up when the even started cause it had been awhile since i messed with a new avi. and i felt rainbow was fitting cause i just told my dad i'm not straight

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:13:45 )
@CooperationIsKey: Gotcha. I'm glad you got nothing more than a cold and a few little branches to pick up :3
I'm doing ok, thanks - running, running, running doing all the things lately ... or so it seems, anyway. But good overall

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:40:20 )

@Shadami: A valid reason as any, I'd say! :D

@Wildfire: I guess there are worse things than keeping busy!

Gosh this is more like it, I'm actually bouncing around between websites doing multiple things; the past few days I've gotten heinously bored with nothing to do but so far today is busier.

To be fair I really need to do some plant maintenance but I haven't had the spoons to deal with it lately. :I

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:43:46 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, but I'm tired from all the constant running around! x_X XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:15:09 )
bbq-flavour hula hoops gud ok

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:29:02 )

Username:
- What is your favorite event item? (I haven't looked at them other than a quick peek at the previews posted in the announcement)

i haven't looked at the previews yet xD so not a clue. lol

i'm back again. i seem to be more scattered today then i th0ought. though i did manage to get some much needed painting done. walls not art.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:32:04 )

@CooperationIsKey: That, and rainbows are just super fun and bright and pretty :D

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 01:05:15 )
painbow
this is because i have light aversion
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 03:38:27 )
@Borealis: ooooh - good answers to the questions!! <3

@Feral: what the what now?? 0_o

@Shadami: I'm a bit scattered today too, but congrats on getting the walls painted... even if your painting wasn't necessarily of the creative sort. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.