Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 15:45:16 )

@Wildfire: We do still have a lot of leftovers here and then my mom went to a small gathering yesterday and came home with even more leftovers...
so much food x.x

My tummy feels like is going to explode too...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 15:47:51 )
'Tis the season, I guess.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 15:49:40 )

of too much food eating I guess

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 15:50:31 )

I had a lot left over from going to dinner with a friend last night.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 15:52:22 )
Yes, 'tis the season for food, food and more food. And leftovers. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 15:53:30 )

haha and there's still new years to celebrate xDD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 15:55:14 )
Yeah. We often go out to dinner on New Year's Eve. I'm not sure that's going to happen this year.

Do you have any plans?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 16:01:01 )

There's no fireworks nearby we can go to since it's still winter, so most likely my family will stay home and watch live fireworks online together like last year. I honestly miss seeing fireworks on New Years :/

Someone will curate one in our old neighbourhood back home in the Phillippines... they set up fireworks in the middle of the street, good times.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 16:03:13 )
Ahh - thanks for the reminder, actually... I need to make a sign and put it in our yard asking/reminding our neighbors to not do fireworks in front of our house (it completely freaks out the dogs and on the 4th of July we had fireworks almost hit our house). We usually watch some New Year celebrations on TV too, but all the ads are annoying...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 16:10:11 )

@Wildfire: Awe I see, some dogs are frightened of the fireworks, my old dogs before I moved here were the same TwT
I believe I watched the ones from New York last year...which we end up watching compilation of new fireworks displays all over the globe on youtube pfft

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 16:13:00 )
Yeah, our dogs are a little skittish when it comes to loud noises. They freak out when it rains too hard! So fireworks, going off directly in front of the house is not a good thing... there's only so much we can "drug" the dogs with calming treats :3

The New York city ball drop is a classic.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 21:13:13 )

@Wildfire: Hey good afternoon. How are you?
I went through all of my clothes today and I have a lot that I want to give away or consign.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 22:03:28 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm hanging in there thanks. I need to go through my clothes too but that's not going to happen for a little while yet. Good for you though? It feels nice huh?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 22:05:02 )

@Wildfire: It does feel good. Can't wait until they are actually out of my house haha. I rediscovered that I had a lot more dresses than I thought I had, but most of them where occasion dresses, past ones for weddings, work holiday party, summer and fall casual dresses, etc.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 23:41:22 )
My Christmas festivities are over and now I'm cleaning up from it all.
Howdy, I'm back online!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 13:54:40 )
@Purpsy: sorry... don't think I responded to your last post. Yeah, just like humans, not all dogs like fireworks. I can't blame them - they make big noises, unexpectedly... and dogs don't even see the colors!

@Totalanimefan: lol - yeah, one step at a time, but getting your sorted stuff OUT of the house is an important step!
That sounds like a lot of dresses :3

@Koah: Well hello there! How did everything go? Merry (post) Christmas and all that! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 16:36:04 )

Good morning folks

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 16:56:39 )
good morning AMA. How are you today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 16:58:09 )
Hello! I am new to the site and would love to make some friends, if you don’t mind having me here. How is everyone doing today? :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 17:00:46 )
@Grandma: Well hello and welcome to Voltra. You are most definitely welcomed here!
I'm doing well, thank you. How are you? How did you find the site?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.