Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 20:02:24 )

It's been virtually impossible to do. But I also had to overcome my bipolar disorder, not safe to have a suicidal person living completely by themselves.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 20:19:50 )
Yeah, that would be another "complication" to overcome. I'm glad you're at the point of being able to start looking at the possibility of getting out on your own. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 20:20:33 )

Lol I'm just glad I managed to get even this far.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 20:22:49 )
You should be proud of your accomplishments. Everyone has issues to deal with, things to overcome. Not everyone does. You should definitely celebrate your success so far, and keep going! <3

...hey... stepping AFK for a bit since I'm done with my online stuff for the time being. I'm going to look at Christmas dinner ideas and semi-watch Firefly, since hubby has it on ATM. I'll BBL. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 20:23:43 )

Later ^w^

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 20:24:16 )

@Koah: Thank you. I'm very pleased with how she came out.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 23:36:21 )

@Wildfire: Thanks. I’m thinking about what to make for it too. I’m thinking ham, roasted potatoes, sweet potatoes, and dinner rolls. Oh and roasted carrots.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 15:43:10 )
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!! I just wrote an entire post and somehow I highlighted it and deleted it and can't get it back. This, after not sleeping great last night /eyeroll/

@Totalanimefan: so ham and root veggies, basically. :3
I'm thinking more along the lines of turkey, spaghetti squash, green beans, a spinach and apple salad, roasted pumpkin and acorn squash (& maybe beets), mashed potatoes and stuffing (for the guys, mostly), and probably another veggie of some kind. It's too early in the morning for me to remember everything I've been thinking about in terms of dinner.

<------------- both are mine because I need it this morning! XD

...for you guys ----------------------->

good morning.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 18:41:23 )

@Wildfire: Well damn, that sucks!!
Yeah pretty much. Can't add too much to the plate when it's only for two people lol
I normally get green beans too because I love them but I could only get them in a 3lb bag at Aldi and that's a bit much for 2 people lolol. And as for stuffing, can't eat onions. I could make stuffing for just my husband tho.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 04:16:08 )

My Christmas party with my dnd group was such a blast. I made hit chocolate with actual chocolate, not the instant stuff. And it was a big hit.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:05:21 )
@Totalanimefan: lol - I would love to find a three pound bag of green beans instead of the two or three smaller bags I'm probably going to have to buy... but there's no Aldi close by here. I wonder if Costco has something like that. And yeah, I understand about "only so much to put on a plate" :3 There should be six of us for Christmas dinner - it's not a huge amount of people, but it's a huge difference between that and two!

@Another Movie Addict: oh yeah... yum! There's a huuuuge difference when you make hot chocolate like that than with the stupid little packets! I'm happy to hear you had fun and that your chocolate was a hit! :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:07:19 )

Lol watching them play Jenga in suit was such a delight. >w<

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:21:42 )
I saw your thread with the photos - if they were from the party (minus the bowling which I know happened a week or so ago), it definitely looks like a hit!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:28:27 )

Oh it was great. The host's dog also kept trying to play. Getting dangerously close to knocking the tower over with his happy doggy tail.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:31:10 )
Awww... doggie wanted to play with the oversized plush toys and the strangely symmetrical sticks! ! XD <3
That sounds pretty awesome.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:35:01 )

He also wanted pets and our food.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:37:26 )
That sounds like a dog! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:40:19 )

Yep.
I'm glad that everyone liked their gifts too.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:41:41 )
That's always a plus. Did you like whatever it was that you got? What was the best gift given/received?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 15:45:53 )

Well I got everyone a coffee mug with their wanted posters from our game, and with a quote on the other side of the mug. I got a small candle that's scented 'studded leather' and it does smell like leather. A really nice pin that says 'bard' on it, lmao too big tiger paw slippers, and a water bottle holder that can be worn like a necklace. One of my gifts wasn't ready yet. My friend was crocheting me a witch hat.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.