Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 19:27:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Sucks to hear about no shinies.

And yeah, I wanted to do that raid, but 3 people just isn't enough. 4? Maybe. But not 3.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 19:33:42 )

@Colin: I think 3 can be enough if everyone has really good counters but with 4 you are good pretty much no matter what.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 19:48:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: All right, fair. Maybe I should have stuck around and tried, then...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 23:37:43 )

@Colin: It's ok. We don't now how good the other person's team was. I don't mind not risking it when it's only 3.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 23:51:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: All right, fair enough then.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 23:56:15 )

@Colin: How are you doing today? I'm feeling swamped in my studies today lol
This accounting class is no joke.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 00:01:54 )

@star2000shadow: Oops I missed this post. lol
That makes sense. I did end up having pizza this week lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 01:28:21 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I'm doing all right. And it's stressing you out is it?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 02:12:05 )

@Colin: Yeah it is. I think when I'm listening to the videos that I understand it, and then I get to the little practice quiz and I'm like what am I doing lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 02:34:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Ohhhh, I know that feeling all TOO well...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 03:54:33 )

@Colin: Thanks. Some of the practice stuff I get like an 80% on, and I'm like yeah, I'm getting this. And then some of it I get like a 30%, and I'm like oh.....
lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 05:34:09 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeeeeah, kind of a "...where did I go wrong here...?" situation.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 06:10:49 )

@Colin: Yeah, on one of them it was 3 questions and I got all 3 wrong lolol
But then the next quiz set I got an 80%....how? I don't understand brain lol

So tonight I just looked at Youtube videos going over what I 'learned' today to help me with it. I think I'm doing better. I'm going to sleep on it and my brain should absorb it better and then I'll look at it with fresh eyes.

I'm off to bed, but let me know how your day was. I feel like we were only talking about me lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 07:03:58 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Well, we mostly talked about you because you have a more interesting life. Most of the excitement I get is from the TTRPGs I'm involved in.

And good night then!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 15:39:11 )
@Colin: Yeah. On top of all of this I don't particularly care for the guy so I might just try to get my own crew. I don't want to be exclusionary here but I try not to talk to him too much if I can help it.

@Totalanimefan: They're getting some Monochromal something-or-other infusion today so hopefully that will help them get better sooner. I'm mostly worried about my dad though, he seems to be the worst of the two.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 15:45:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Oops I missed this post. lol
That makes sense. I did end up having pizza this week lol

Gots to love pizza 'nods' right now I'm waking up and then I have to go for my two laps. com eback, snag breakfeast. then keep an eye on the clock haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 17:06:13 )

@Colin: Yeah but if we talk about me all the time I feel like I'm being selfish lol. You are still a person with feelings and time spent. I was bored doing nothing too until I started school again and now I feel like that's all I do (cause it is) and now that people are vaccinated we can sometimes see each other. So I have been seeing people about once a month. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 17:08:36 )

@star2000shadow: Sounds awesome. I'm not going out for a walk today because it's raining, and will be all day. Also there are flood warnings in my area. My house should be ok, there is no basement, but about one mile away will be flooding.

@SorrowTheMad: I've never heard of that, what do they do for that? Even I'm worried about your Dad. You have told me about him and his health issues. :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 17:15:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: ouch, we've had floods before but have been lucky as it's only been the streets. I'm currently watching Warehouse 13 'blinks'. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 17:26:29 )
@Totalanimefan: They're back after about a 2 hour trip to the hospital. It was just an IV drip of some kind of medicine or something. Mom said it had something to do with antibodies. I just double checked, it's called Monoclonal Antibody Infusion.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.