Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 23:41:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooh I really hope so all in good time though hopefully.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 23:44:50 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Geez, yeah, all that heat would be dangerous, but a night stroll should be cooler. And I am loving the 3x catch experience.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 00:02:15 )
@Lilykin: Oh gotcha, and that's so sad that nobody showed to your pool party! ;A; Earlier this school year, my son got an invitation to a birthday party for one of his classmates. I wouldn't have minded going, except we got the invitation the day of the party? Not sure if that was intentional, or if someone forgot to give them to his class, or what. But I felt bad anyway not being able to go because we had work that evening, so I hope SOMEONE showed up for that kid!

@Totalanimefan: You're probably right about the Floridian thing, and that's so weird that kids just got out of school where you're at!! I wonder if they start their school year in later September then? And you make a good point about sunscreens--I've been meaning to research sunscreens that don't kill coral reefs. Not that I go swimming at the beach very often, but I'd like to be more environmentally conscious!!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 00:07:42 )

@Aisukohi: Oh no poor kid! D:.

Oof, y'all can keep Florida. Too hot. To muggy. (Tho with global warming the seasons seem to blending more and more up here :| )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 00:20:23 )
@Lilykin: Too hot and muggy is right!! I'm tired of my glasses fogging up every time I get out of a cooler environment!!

Yeah, the weather definitely is getting more wacky everywhere, which makes me more anxious every time hurricane season comes around, which just started here not too long ago. Goes all the way to November, so fingers crossed we don't have to evacuate this year!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 00:49:06 )

Man, I wish I felt safe enough where I live to take a walk at night. :I It would definitely be more comfortable! It's so muggy and gross here (I'm in Florida too).

On the bright side this house had held up to 40 years of hurricanes without so much as the power going out (were on like an emergency circuit or something) so I don't worry too much about the storms.

Though I do worry for my Dad since he lives on a narrow island and pretty much right on the beach. ^^;

Please ping me!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 00:51:42 )

@Aisukohi: We had some tornado looking weather earlier but I'd rather that any day over a hurricane

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 01:24:56 )

@Unicorn: yes and it’s good that you are recovering well!

@Colin: I’m loving it too. I just wish it didn’t happen during a heat wave. I hope that Go fest won’t be during a heat wave. But watch, it will.

@Aisukohi: we got that strange Floridian experience. Yeah they don’t go to school until Sept I would have hated getting out this late! Oh getting a sunscreen that’s good for the environment is good. I only use reef safe ones too. Good luck with this year’s hurricane season. I don’t want to jinx it but I can’t possible be worse than 2020 right?

@CooperationIsKey: I can’t believe your dad lives that close to the water. He should really be careful every hurricane season. You don’t live in a good enough neighborhood to walk around at night? That’s sad. :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 01:26:13 )

@Lilykin: the bad part about a tornado is that you get very little warning but it is over quickly. With a hurricane you can choose to leave or stay and prep the house. But it does last bewteen 12-36 hours depending on the storm. So they both have their good and bad parts.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 02:34:12 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Ugh, that will absolutely suck if that happens.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 03:37:19 )

@Totalanimefan: Provided I'm paying attention I think I'd be ok during a tornado. We get so many people here that get warnings and then go stand outside to watch -_-;

Ugh, I keep debating opening a freebie drawing/hangout thread for some inspo but I a can't even keep up with the threads I'm already in orz

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 03:40:10 )

I'm forever haunted by the adoptables shop I hyped up and then had to close before it even opened haha @_@

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 04:53:30 )

@Colin: go fest is actually pretty soon. It keeps feeling like it’s far away but we are at the end of June now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 04:55:22 )

@Lilykin: adoptable shops are always cute but you might want to have the designs made beforehand? So it’s less stressful?
I would not be one of the people watching. I would be freaking out feeling like I have no time to be safe.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 05:29:36 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: The days are long, but the years are short. Hard to believe we're about to enter July.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 12:44:45 )
@Colin: I like Elves too, but yeah, I saw them drop it on T0 against a Streamer I watch and I laughed pretty hard because he was looking at two of them in hand.

@Totalanimefan: I didn't do great, I ended up winning 4 games out of 8 that I played. I even dropped out of the main tournament (after winning two and losing two) and there was two side-events where you could win a box of cards, so I ended up losing one of those right away and winning my first game but losing the second one after for the second event. Bummer lol! It was fun though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 14:24:05 )

@Colin: well except for 2020. That year was not short lol
Yay July my birthday month! It’s already been so hot this June I hope July and August aren’t worse. :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 14:25:34 )

@SorrowTheMad: oh no! :(
Well there is always next week and it’s something you enjoy if you win or lose. I learned in 2020 it’s important to have things to look forward to.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 17:20:47 )

@Totalanimefan: You know what's worse is that i actually did have them done lmao. I broke it off with my ex-fiance right before I was supposed to release them. My shop basically went on indefinite hiatus -_-;

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 17:34:23 )

@Lilykin: Oh I see. Well whenever you feel like starting it again you can. But it should be fun. Not something that's more pressure. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.