Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:49:35 )

@Aisukohi: no prob lol

@Wildfire: yes. I can’t remember if I said this to you or someone else but I was hoping they would have been out yesterday since the post said the end of the week. But I guess Saturday is also the end of the week too. Lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:53:55 )
@Wildfire: I love that they do recolors of commons here. <3 There are some of the past ones that I'll need to collect eventually, but I'm not in a rush. I feel THIS close to getting all the EIs I wanted, but some are harder to find and I'm feeling poor right now lmao.

@Totalanimefan: I love getting rid of stuff that's cluttering my inventory. xD Wish someone would take all these extra dailies away.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 23:01:29 )

@Aisukohi: I’ll make some. I give them away to newbies.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 23:05:38 )
@Totalanimefan: lol... yeah, that wasn't me. Yes, Saturday is officially the end of the week the last time I checked, so I suppose you're right - they should be coming out tonight unless Staff is more delayed with this release than they let on (and with a holiday weekend, who knows)

@Aisukohi: Yeah, I still have a lot of items that I'd like to acquire but some of them are difficult to find. I wish us both luck! :3

I need to go cook dinner (salmon & broccoli tonight - real simple, because I'm tired!!!). I may or may not return...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 23:16:46 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll send you a trade lol.

@Wildfire: Thanks, and good luck to you too! That dinner sounds delicious! I love having salmon and broccoli together, usually with rice as well (either wild or steamed white rice).

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 23:40:00 )

@Wildfire: yes true. Although I don’t think they only work on the site 9-5 but they do deserve a break too.
Enjoy dinner. I just left to have dinner too.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 23:51:06 )

@Aisukohi: thank you for the items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 23:55:06 )
@Totalanimefan: No problem! Thanks for taking them off my hands. xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 00:45:52 )
@Aisukohi: Yes, I'll often make rice with a meal like that too, but my youngest isn't here tonight and the rest of us don't need the carbs the way he does... and I'm tired. Even in the Instant Pot, it's another step to take and another pot to wash.

@Totalanimefan: The staff on sites like this often work much harder and longer than most regular players realize. I'm sympathetic to their situation :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 01:17:59 )

@Wildfire: yeah it’s a lot of work on top of their day jobs ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 01:18:01 )
@Wildfire: Fair enough lol. I'm a fiend for carbs, so I hope I never have to cut them out of my diet. xP
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 01:40:49 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you, I was really proud of that shot.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 01:55:54 )

@Wildfire: oh my, hope everything is okay
i...... took a nap lol

please @ me

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 02:15:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I hope so.
but since i am focusing on painting and improving my work, that's what im aiming for.
im not quite good at it yet but i practiced it on an old piece
so now i want to continue my fruit series in this semi painterly style as well as my breakfast series i need to start.

i had to start using a separate program just for my digital painting as it has the texture and brushes i liked.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 03:04:11 )

@Another Movie Addict: how did you get the shot? Do you remember?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 03:05:48 )

Smacked him with an orb and apple to wake him.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 14:16:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Yup. More of a hobby for some, I'm sure. Still...

@Aisukohi: LOL. I don't blame you.

@Vixen: Yes, thanks. Everything is as fine as it's going to be at this point; just following up on my son's car accident from Friday (he's fine). It's just a pain in the butt (and would have been over with by now, and made all official, had he called the police when he was sideswiped instead of having to do this after the fact)

@Ava: He is fine, thanks.
Maybe going back will surprise you - maybe it will just confirm your forward progress, or help you navigate the little bump that are the details or after-effects of this job :3 <3

@another movie addict: *waves at*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 14:19:30 )
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone's weekend is going well so far!

*puts out some goodies*

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 15:21:13 )

@ AMA: ok. I gotta do that lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 15:21:48 )

Morning. I don’t know what I should have for breakfast. I definitely think I’ll make it home it’s still cold and wet here but tomorrow supposed to be nice at least.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.