Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:02:46 )

Good, just tired.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:07:34 )

@Wildfire: also because it fell like.... the pointy bit down first, so that kinda hurt xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:11:11 )
@Another Movie Addict: tired because you worked or because of lack of sleep or due to something else?

@Vixen: That would do it. It's amazing how much pain dropping something on your foot can cause! At least it was a spoon and not something else!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:12:22 )

I donated today, no work though.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:30:59 )
@Wildfire: I feel ya there. I'm glad to be home and done doing errands. I'm going on a much-needed girls' day tomorrow. Do a bit of shopping and get some FroYo [frozen yogurt]. Then tomorrow night, my husband and I's friends are coming over for a game night, which we do anyway every other weekend with them.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. After yesterday's hell-of-a-day.. this weekend will be so nice. No school Monday too. and it'll be a hot weekend. c:
School here starts later than most and ends later than most.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:34:41 )
@Another Movie Addict: that would explain the fatigue

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:41:31 )

Mhmm. The blood loss, and dealing with my family. XD They are very exhausting people.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:53:15 )
@Koah: oh that sounds like fun!
Well be hanging out on Monday, grilling stuff and playing games... But it's supposed to rain, which may or may not mean anything.

@Another Movie Addict: lol. I feel ya on the second point!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:54:43 )
@Ava: yes, I'm glad he's ok too.

I'm proud of you for recognizing that this job isn't for you and for looking in to other options!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 21:13:36 )

@Wildfire: haha yeah
everything seems fine now though, so it's probably not going to bruise

please @ me

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 21:26:43 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah he's been really supportive.
but his gam was never supportive of the stuff he liked either so he understands.

yeah i understand thst.
somehow her's seemed more..degrading and her fam often treats mine not great.

yeah me too! i may also try to get her some watetcolors.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 23:55:12 )

@Wildfire: True. You can only give advice.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 13:20:41 )
@Vixen: I'm glad you don't think it's going to bruise. No moar spoons for you!!! <3

@Ava: He drives an old F150 and said it just has a scratch. I haven't seen him or his truck yet and "scratch" is up to interpretation (or maybe it's experience?) with this one. We'll see. There's nothing we can do about it now regardless, since he didn't get a police report and I'm not 100% sure if he got the other driver's information.

Yes, you must guard your own mental health!! No job is worth the kind of stress this one seems to be putting you under, so I'm really glad you recognized that and are making choices that are right for you. <3

@MoodyB: I'm glad you have the support in this instance! <3 And it would be fun to paint with your sister. You sound really excited about doing that, actually! <3

@Totalanimefan: Yep. The sticky piece of situations like this, though, is that although he's 18, he's not fully independent and some of his decisions may come back with repercussions for us.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 13:29:18 )
Good morning!

Wow - yesterday was a really busy day for some reason and it was one of those that doesn't feel especially productive-type busy, just spend-all-your-money and deal-with-people type busy! But at least I have new sneakers instead of the old dead ones that were bothering my feet by the end of our long dog walks (about 1.5 miles)

Today needs to be a productive, clean-the-house busy ... we still have random leftover bits of projects everywhere (projects that are completed except for parts of the clean-up, projects that are mid-process, as well as unopened boxes for projects that haven't been started yet)- the house is due for a good cleaning regardless and we are having family over on Monday (and I'm not even sure what that means yet).

Can't I just go to the beach instead? LOL! XD

--> What are you guys doing today?
--> Do you have any plans for Memorial Day on Monday, or the holiday weekend as a whole (assuming you're American)?
--> What projects do you have going on around the house or personally?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 14:59:01 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I guess that's what it means to be a teen ^^; Glad I'm passed that. Good luck with that lol

I have no plans for the weekend because it's rainy and cold here. I can't believe we got this cold front now. I'm going to clean because next weekend we are having guests over!
For stuff around the house we are getting new windows.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 15:07:55 )

Good morning folks, coffee is delicious.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 15:56:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Arrrgh! We are filling out a police report now. After hearing what actually happened from my son, it is necessary. Ugh.

@Another Movie Addict: Yes, coffee is good. Do you have a particular flavor or type that you are enjoying and that's making yours particularly delicious this morning?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 15:57:20 )
@totalanimefan: And new windows are good. So are friends. Even rainy cold weekends can be good sometimes (but I'll stick with my sunshine, thanks...until it rains XD )

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 15:58:37 )

Not today, just Wal-Mart brand stuff. But I do have some delicious Jack Daniel's coffee if I wanted.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 16:59:29 )

@Another Movie Addict: Hey Morning! Have I told you that I love the art in your post style yet? Cause I do.

@Wildfire: Oh no. I hope he's ok. Will he be getting a check up with a Dr for the records? That's what I did after my accident. Yeah the rain is no fun. I went to get donuts and food from the store, so I'm feeling a bet better. I'm looking forward to the new windows and friends. Although the windows won't be here until Oct.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.