Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:51:05 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, going out on errands are such a chore. Like there are days I'm in a mood for it and I enjoy my time while I'm out but most of the time nope. I just took a shower yesterday.. after 3 or 4 days of not taking showers which is soo bad but I honestly felt a lot better afterwards.

I'm honestly stalling right now lol! Well I did had my brunch so... that's my excuse hahahahha

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:56:32 )

@purpsy: Hey, we're all doing the best we can! I was definitely more motivated pre-COVID when I was able to travel and have something to look forward to. I feel like I used to be more excited for the days, and now I just can't wait for them to end and enough time to pass for COVID to be over with. Sometimes I don't shower for days too.. that's why I got this fabric cleaner and Febreze for my new velvet chair lmao. I went to the gym this morning and am a little smelly, so I put a blanket down for good measure.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 17:51:29 )

@Reanna: Awe thanks! That's something is really hitting me recently... I just always assume that most people shower everyday but turns out most people don't!? I hate showering since I was a kid and you can say at one point it was so bad I got bullied from it. Some hidden trauma right there, so is nice to know that there are some peeps like me that don't shower often xD

Ugh I get you. It was more like a bad timing for me. Last year was the year I plan to get out of my comfort zone a little more because I was complete shut in for years and then the lockdown happen and that was hell... Is a good thing I discovered this website around the same year and had people to chat with or else I'll be in a much worse state I'm in rn.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 19:14:03 )
@Reanna: Thanks. I actually feel better now that I was "forced" to move :3
Yes, the weather is lovely today - it's getting hot again!! but the sun is out and it's clear (like usual - lol). I'm just thrilled that the pollen is starting to go away. It's still everywhere, but it seems like the worst of it is over, or soon to be over with! :3

@Purpsy: Exactly. This stupid covid-crap just makes everything so much more tedious and annoying... and on so many levels!! Like even now, although I'm feeling more awake and energized since showering and getting out to get groceries, I would probably drag hubby out to do something and enjoy the afternoon, but it's like "what would we do? what can we (realistically) do? ... and what does that mean in this day and age?" /dead/ /stupidity/

I don't always shower either. Sometimes there's just no point to doing it. Other days, however, it seems like I shower 5x/day (I'm exaggerating, and it's more like a rinse, but still)... and that's more because I live in Florida where it's stupid hot most of the time - so if I work out... then if I'm outside for any length of time...

@Ava: Awww thank you! And yes, she's super cute sometimes! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 19:35:28 )

@Wildfire: Hmm yeah I get that TwT
Even taking a walk can be hard I used to go to a nearby park often but the last time I went there, they were just a lot of people that didn't wear masks but that was last summer. They were very lax with the rules back then but I still don't feel alright going there again especially now since people are going out more.

Is the stores open there? Like are you guys in full lockdown still? I know America has it worse there.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 13:32:05 )
This is exactly

Hello everyone. ^w^

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 13:37:12 )
@Purpsy: you need to do what's right for you and if that means staying inside right now because that's where you feel safest or whatever, then that's what that means. Maybe you can find an alternative to getting outside?

@another movie addict: good morning. How are you today?

good morning everyone! :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 13:37:53 )
This is exactly

I'm good, how are you?

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 13:49:01 )

@Wildfire: Yeah but at the same time being cooped up inside for so long does get to my head now. I do take walks maybe not daily but once or twice a week. It does help clear some thoughts in my head for awhile ^^

I probably do it more often now since is getting warmer. But how's your morning going? Did you just wake up? :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 13:52:48 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I understand that 100%!
Yes, I recently got up. I'm currently drinking my coffee and trying to gear myself up for the day.
How is your day going today??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 13:53:14 )
@Another Movie Addict: So far, I'm hanging in there, AMA. How are you doing today so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 14:14:13 )

@Wildfire: Ah I see ^^
I had a really good peaceful morning actually. I just had my coffee as well and currently playing rhythm game called Taiko on web.
Is quite addicting to play.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 14:24:41 )
@Purpsy: Oh good - I'm glad you had a peaceful morning! <3 I hope the rest of your day follows in a similar fashion! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 14:27:22 )

@Wildfire: Yep I hope the same goes for you ^^
Since after two days of rain and gloomy weather is finally sunny today so I think I can finally go for a walk.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 14:31:05 )
@Purpsy: Thank you. I actually need to start getting ready for an appointment... and the sun isn't looking particularly sunny-shiny out there right now... *sigh* Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right? I'll bbl. I hope you enjoy your walk!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 14:36:01 )

@Wildfire: Awe yeah best to get it over with TwT
See ya then~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 14:51:44 )
This is exactly

Nom nom, ice cream for breakfast.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 17:14:48 )
@Purpsy: I'm back.

@Another Movie Addict: well that sounds sugary! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 17:21:42 )
This is exactly

It was, I regret nothing.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 17:24:43 )
LOL! XD <3
What flavor ice-cream was it??

I had a burrito thing for breakfast/lunch - black beans, eggs, salsa, cheese, hot sauce :3 It was nummy!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.