Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/27 19:31:20 )

@Wildfire: Oh yeah me too but this year I definitely don't want to get sick x'D
Thanks! But my throat is better now actually and is no longer that irritated.

I hope your feeling better as well too

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/27 22:20:34 )
@Ava: Oh, I'd love to see the video when you're done with it, if you can share it! <3

@Purpsy: Thanks. I'm just tired today. It has been a rough week and after this last year, I just don't have the stamina, etc. that I used to

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/27 23:05:11 )

@Wildfire: *huggles you*
We'll get through this! This pandemic is not forever TwT

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 02:10:40 )
This is exactly

Hello

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 14:07:25 )
@Purpsy: Thank you *huggles back* Yes, this stupid pandemic is a big part of things, but in all fairness, it's not the only challenge I'm dealing with lately; it just adds to everything exponentially. It's all part of life though... just part of the ebb and flow of things :3

@Ava: Oh, that's wonderful news as well! Congrats! :3

@Another Movie Addict: Hello AMA. What's going on with you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 14:09:52 )
Good morning.
I got woken by a dog jumping on the bed and then staring at me because she was whining at the door, wanting to be let in, because she was concerned for me for some reason. Silly, adorable doggo!

Today I have all kinds of things to do because I did basically nothing at all yesterday. But first, coffee :3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 14:19:14 )

@wildfire: Hey, good morning! Enjoy that coffee! I know this smiley is of tea, but I really like the cute little mug that warms up your hands. There's something about coffee on a Sunday morning.. What time is it there? I feel like it can't be later than 10am if you live in the U.S.. that is too early for me lol. I'm sorry your puppers woke you up a little early.
I also did pretty much nothing yesterday.. I saved myself an entire essay to write today. I love it when I do that to myself.. just love it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 14:31:21 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I get that. Life is already complicated before covid but I think everything is slowly going back to normal where I live.
There are already vaccines which I need to make reservations for and stores and restaurants are open again.

So how's everyone's morning today?
I just woke up not too long ago *sips coffee*

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 14:54:38 )

@purpsy: Hey, morning! I hope you are enjoying your coffee!! I had coffee today as well.
It's afternoon here in Germany for me- but it's a good day. The sun is shining, it's pretty warm (63), and it is a beautiful day. If I stop procrastinating on this essay before it gets dark, I might go for a walk. I saw a lot of people walking around and enjoying the weather today.
Oh, and we just had daylights savings time today! So the sun will stay up for longer.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 15:27:25 )

@Reanna: Oh lucky TwT
It has been gloomy here since yesterday and I want to go out for a walk too today if the weather is a little bit sunnier later on.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 15:57:19 )

@purpsy: Nooo- I hope the sun comes out for you!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:05:26 )

@Reanna: It feels like a very slim chance... But I hope so too

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:18:16 )
@Reanna: it was about 9am when I posted here last. Yes, I'm on the east coast, US. Where are you that daylight savings just kicked in? We reset our clocks a couple weeks ago

@Purpsy: oh I hope the sun comes out there!

I'm trying, and so far, failing, to get motivated to do essential things like grocery shopping and laundry *sigh*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:26:36 )

@Wildfire: Omg thanks for reminding me! I need to do laundry today as well because I'm running out of clothes to wear lmao
Yeah I feel ya, is been like to me too these past of couple days but I think today I'm more up to get some stuff done.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:27:42 )
@Reanna: uuuuhh... oops? I see now that you already said you're in Germany (this is what happens when I get online with the phone - I miss the obvious things) XD

@Purpsy: Yes, I'm definitely ready for the restrictions and such to be done with :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:29:15 )
@Purpsy: Likewise - I feel less like a slug today, but actually getting the motivation to DO things has been escaping me so far. Evidently, I need the rest after the last week. But so much resting doesn't get things done either and there's a point where you have to go get food and do laundry, etc.!! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:32:09 )

@Wildfire: Ikr! When I'm in that state I just... don't like to think about it other than that let's get some shit done so I can just chill later on.
But I get things done like a sloth at the same time xDD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:32:47 )

@wildfire: ugh, laundry and grocery shopping is the worst. I'm saving laundry for tomorrow, but I finally went grocery shopping today after I ran out of food. I had to have a protein bar for breakfast this morning and some walnuts because that's all I had in the house haha. Rest is good and important!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:38:32 )
@Purpsy: Yeah. I do not relish the idea of going to the grocery store ... too much effort and I'd have to interact with people - neither of which is in line with my current mood or energy level. At this point, if I could manage a shower, it would be a good day - lol! I'll have to break myself out of this mood though because I really do need to get a couple of things done

@Reanna: LOL <3 We are not quite at that point, but I need to have a constant supply of food around for my boys and their lunches for tomorrow, etc. If it were just me, or me + hubby, I'd probably not bother going to get more food...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 16:49:52 )

@wildfire: ugh the worst. I'm sorry you have to go haha. Is the weather nice today?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.