Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 01:11:36 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

oops my posts are getting a bit long again, feel free to cut down as always lol

aisu ur current avi is really cute!!! how have you been?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 01:21:33 )

@xvz: My posts are just as long, don't worry about it. I like talking to you.
It is late in the interview but it's good. It's a little worrying that they are asking for such basic things, makes me think that they micromanage? It could just be all in my mind. I do want to work, but because it's been a while with Rona, I'm a little nervous, but I shouldn't be.

NYC is all near the water, but it doesn't feel like it. I wish that there was a bus or train that I could take to get to the beach. Everyone drives so it takes forever in the summer even though it's not that far away. I would say it's probably two hours with no traffic. You have to go past the Chesapeake Bay and then drive a little bit to the ocean. I always think that it's closer to the ocean than it is, but that's because of the bay.

Oh nice, to feel summer again must have been nice! I hope you had a good time.

We are going to make plans. We haven't yet.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 01:22:35 )

@Aisukohi: I thought that there was 4 of them, but I guess there was only three lol. Yeah when I saw the avatar and saw that it was you I was a bit surprised but it looks great!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 01:36:36 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@totalanimefan: oh i hope it works out! how are you feeling about them from the interviews? (i see job interviews as a chance for you to interview them as well) what are you feeling nervous about?

oh i see, for some reason i thought dc would be closer to the beach :0 i guess being near water and being near beach aren't the same thing tho haha (i guess i'm attesting to that for nyc too) remind me again when you moved? was it before or after it got cold?

thank you! i did have a really nice time. i've been missing it to be honest... i was surprised by how much i really enjoyed living with people in a house together actually, especially since i usually really enjoy being alone (you are really going out of the way to live alone in nyc lol). maybe it was bc the place was nice and had a backyard/outdoor space and good weather, or because the people and the dynamic were especially nice, or bc during covid it was particularly refreshing (or all of the above!). living alone was always the ideal for me but that experience has got me feeling a lot more open to the idea of having housemates again in the future :0

how long have the two of you been together now? :-)

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 01:40:12 )
@xvz: Thanks! I've been doing all right. How about you?

@Totalanimefan: No worries, and I appreciate it! So how've you been?

Sorry for slow replies and any typos. I'm on mobile right now lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 02:13:31 )

@xvz: I am a little nervous. If I get the job they apparently have a zoom office, which means that while you are working all of you are on zoom together. The whole shift. ^^; I also have doubts just cause I've been out on work since Oct. But at the same time the job is really easy, it's just admin work. I can totally do that.
For interviews themselves sometimes I go blank when people ask a question. ^^;

Yeah true. DC is on two rivers, and very close the Chesapeake Bay, but far from an Atlantic beach. If I wanted to go to a beach in the summer I could just see my family in FL though. Those are the best beaches. And you can find ones in small towns that aren't packed at all. Just you and a beach.

That sounds like it was really nice, you went to see family? Or just a trip with friends? I'm glad you had a nice time. I wish that I could go somewhere summer-like right now, but COVID lol

Our wedding day was March 8th, 2014. One of these years I would love to take him to a romantic getaway in Charleston, SC. Like maybe around our anniversary? I think the weather is good in SC in March right? It is much more south than us.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 02:13:59 )

@Aisukohi: That's ok. I left to go eat dinner. I just had a salad and now I'm getting ready for my interview. ^^ It's at the top of the hour.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 03:33:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Good luck with your interview!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 03:49:52 )

@Aisukohi: Thank you <3 It went well it seems. So now I want my reward, which is the new orbs XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 03:54:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad you think it went well!

And right? xD I thought they'd be out by now, but seems I may end up falling asleep before they're out haha. Oh well.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 04:05:11 )

@Aisukohi: I'm a little hyped from the interview before so I don't know if I could sleep right now. ^^; But I'm sure when I crash, I will crash.
What time do you normally go to sleep?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 04:07:55 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't blame you! I'd probably feel the same if I'd just had an interview.

And it depends. On a school night, I'm usually trying to sleep by 10:30 since I set my alarm for 6:30. Should go to bed sooner, but it's hard sometimes. But on regular nights, I usually don't stay up past midnight.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 04:23:02 )

@Aisukohi: Wow you have to get up pretty early. ^^;
They still aren't up, so it's up to you. If you feel you need to sleep go, but if you won't be able to sleep, maybe still up a little later

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 06:58:48 )

"migikata ni murasaki choucho kisu o shita kono heya no"

@Totalanimefan: According to the weather app rain is supposed to come back here next Saturday. ;-;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 06:59:52 )

@KittyBeary: It's suppose to rain the whole weekend here T-T

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 10:59:30 )

"migikata ni murasaki choucho kisu o shita kono heya no"

@Totalanimefan: I would like for that to happen here QuQ I like sun but I've been missing rain
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 12:29:39 )
*rolls around this thread*

Whelp a power outage happened in my area (in Malaysia) and I guess I have no other choice but to play the waiting game 'til it comes back lol (Edit: The power's back around 11pm lol)

In the meantime, how's everyone doing? Hope you all doing good.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 13:39:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey there, liking the new avi :)

@Amber Lynne: Hey there, I just saw your avi! I like it :) Is it an arachne? Very nice :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 14:28:16 )
-runs through-
-leaves goodies-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 14:40:40 )
@totalanimefan: I wish they'd hire another person. Me and my coworkers have been hounding them to hire another person since the pandemic started.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.