Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:09:40 )

@NixieFae: Thanks. You caught me before I left to go to the local cafe/coffee shop.
Oh I see. What other sites do you donate to? It's hard when you are on more than one lol. When I was on Solia and Ernya it was so hard to know which one to donate to.
Oh that's cool. I'm from the Treasure Coast Area (So Vero-Jupiter on the Atlantic side)

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:23:25 )

@Totalanimefan: I hope you enjoy your walk
And thank you!! I cannot wait to use it and to see what you do with the dress.
I sometimes donate between Gaia and a site called Virtualpopstar, the later site can be super lame, and full of pretty immature, petty people etc. but the items on there are so nostalgic of like that old dressup game site dollzmaina that it's hard to resist. But I'm torn between Gaia and Voltra(I'm leaning towards voltra becasue I'm really falling in love with this place)

Oh cool! I've been to the Vero beach area once(in the last 3/4 years too) and it was/is soo pretty! Like I'm not a beach person but if I lived over on that way I would definitely be a beach person. while I was there it was also the first time I'd seen the Atlantic Ocean and wow it was definitely different from the gulf lol. Like the breeze coming off the water and the waves lol. I also liked being able to actually like hear the ocean. It was definitely my favorite part of being over there.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:37:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Much better. Actually I feel pretty good, so I think that's a result of the massage I'd had the day before the crash lol.

@Amber Lynne: Gotcha, that looks really cool :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:40:56 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

How did your interview go last night?

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:52:08 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@SorrowTheMad: Thank ya~<3
I kept seeing yours last night too.
I like it =D
I love the almost 1 colour looks like that =D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:11:54 )

@NixieFae: I'm back. It was good. I totally don't know what I'm going to do with the dress. Something good I hope.
I know what you mean about giving to Gaia. I don't want Gaia to go and I do like the items, but at the same time it feels like you can never have enough on Gaia you know? lol On Voltra your donation goes pretty far, and now there are items you want, so you will have to decide.
Vero beach is pretty wonderful. It is funny how the Atlantic side is different than the Gulf. The first time I went to Tampa and saw the beach there I felt like it was so different. Much calmer and warmer (not that the Atlantic side isn't, but not much on this earth is warmer than the Gulf.) and the white, white sand. So white! When I lived there I didn't go to the beach as much as some people but I did still go. I went a lot as a kid with my Grandma and then when I was older with friends. Now whenever I go back to FL to see family I always make sure I see the sunrise on the beach. It's wonderful.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:13:15 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that was pretty lucky lol
@Fading Kings: Thanks for remembering <3 It went well. I don't know if I got it yet.
@Amber Lynne: You liking the new items ? ^^

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:21:14 )

@Totalanimefan: So much so that I'm impatient for the bundle release, lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:21:40 )
@Amber Lynne: Why thank you! I definitely can't take credit though, as my lovely @Ruby: made it for me. :)

@Totalanimefan: For sure! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:22:24 )

@Amber Lynne: Bundle release is big need. Do you have enough ohms to get the bundle?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:22:51 )

@SorrowTheMad: Hah, completely fair! Always cool to have a friends help~<3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:22:51 )

@SorrowTheMad: What's up? It's Friday. You ready for the weekend?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:26:24 )
@Totalanimefan: So ready for it! I built a new deck to play at Magic tomorrow, and in general having time off is so great :D

@Amber Lynne: Girlfriend in this case, but very true! I don't care much about my avi, I just like helping her out on here. And there's some pretty cool people :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:28:53 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's cool. I didn't know you played Magic. I don't, but I had a friend in FL who did. He really loved playing. I would play Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day. ^^

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:29:44 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh! Hah, that's awesome~<3
And fair fair.
The community on here is pretty damned chill. You could probably have a lovely conversation with almost anyone, and the staff (I might be biased, I admit, lol) actually cares about the userbase. XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:32:07 )
@Totalanimefan: I played Yugioh for about 13 years (from the first Starter Decks released) and quit about five years ago to play Magic. I almost quit Magic permanently too, although after a year I've gotten back into it. :)

@Amber Lynne: Yeah it definitely seems like a pretty awesome place. I've met a few really good friends already. :) And that's total bias, but when it's true it doesn't matter lol.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:33:29 )

@SorrowTheMad: lmfao. That's fair. Bias is fine when it's actually true XD

How long have you been here anyway? I admit, I don't keep up on the Welcome Forum I'm usually in the RP Forum or dragged outta there kicking and screaming by Total.. I don't think I've seen you around too terribly much.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:35:09 )

@Amber Lynne: Bundle release is big need. Do you have enough ohms to get the bundle?
@SorrowTheMad: Yeah Yu-Gi-Oh wasn't really good at balancing the game through the years and look how it is now :( Any other hobbies? Do you play video games?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:35:56 )

@Totalanimefan: I DO
I have 50 extra, even.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:36:32 )

@Amber Lynne: OMG No. WAY.
Now you can get the bundle! I'm happy for you ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.