Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 01:35:23 )
@Totalanimefan: That's fair. :) I think we just get conditioned to it. Like someone from Hawaii might consider 70 to be cold, whereas I was walking around in a t-shirt and jeans in 40. *Shrugs*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 01:42:33 )

@SorrowTheMad: I can tell you for sure, that Floridians think that 70 is hoodie weather.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 02:02:25 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: 875 ohms
And I do have stuff for sale, lol.
Mostly get volt offers because I don't think I have much people wanna pay Ohms FOR. XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 02:10:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Kinda figured lol :)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 02:11:53 )
SorrowTheMad:
@Totalanimefan: It hit 40 today lol, it's practically summer!

@Ruby: I think we'd both be up a creek without a paddle without our other halves.

I think I’d just get out of the creek xD
I love you~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 02:19:17 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah there are not a lot of ohm sellers anymore. Sometimes if you sell rare items people will buy them with ohms. lol
@SorrowTheMad: We get cold all the time, but it is like 90F in the summer and 75F in the winter. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 02:19:34 )

I'm off to eat dinner and watch the Heat game. Make friends while I'm gone XD

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 02:34:38 )

@Totalanimefan: Sadly.
But oh well.

Hope your noms are yummy

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 03:00:16 )
@Ruby: Silly girl, I love you too <3

@Totalanimefan: Haha that's funny xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 06:45:24 )

@Amber Lynne: dinner was good. In Pokémon Go I accidentally opened your gift to put us at the next friendship level. Just FYI if you wanted to use a lucky egg on the exp. it’s 10k base exp.

@SorrowTheMad: thanks, I try lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 06:56:03 )

@Totalanimefan: No sweat~
I don't really keep track of the friendship levels, if I'm being honest XD
They grow as they do
And good to hear that your noms were tasty~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 08:34:22 )

"migikata ni murasaki choucho kisu o shita kono heya no"

Totalanimefan:
[center]

[size=14]@linklee: Yes. It was 1am for me when you posted that.
@Amber Lynne: Why the hell not. Thanks for coming. I had just went to bed though lol. We have some newbies here. You can chat with them too if I'm not around, or if I'm around too lol.
@KittyBeary: I went to sleep haha. But I'm good this morning. The weather is actually nice so I went for a short walk with the dog.

Oh, ok no worries. XD The weather's been nice here, too. Though it would be nice to have some clouds and rain. ;w; Glad you were able to go on a walk! I need to remind myself to do that more often <_<[/size][/center]
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 13:32:01 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds so stressful even with people who know what they're doing.

The seasons are all blurring together for me during covid but yeah, I look forward to spring!

[Quests][Store]

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 13:32:41 )

Hi all, good morning.
Total, I can't believe you are still around three years later!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 17:04:37 )

@Amber Lynne: Thanks. I normally try to open them when both players are good with it. If not, I tend to let the person with the least amount of exp control it. Sometimes that's me, and sometimes that's the other person.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 17:06:55 )

@KittyBeary: Yeah I'm trying to take advantage and go for a walk when I can. It will go back to being winter soon probably.

@Kira: Ugh I know. I keep saying last summer and meaning summer 2019. I don't understand time anymore lol. The seasons changing are the only thing that makes it feel like time is going by.

@Reanna: OMG OMG OMG -hugs- How are you? I've missed you so much! How's life been? And of course I'm still around. Voltra is my internet home. We are getting a big item release today. I hope you stick around for it.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 17:35:11 )

@Totalanimefan: Hiiii! I've been really good, how about you? I think I was last on Voltra / we last spoke right before COVID hit, so everything has been pretty boring since then. I was able to travel and live life a bit over the summer when the numbers were down, but I've mostly been trying to stay inside lol. How have you been! How has Voltra been!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 17:41:43 )

@Reanna: That's great to hear! Your profile says you are in Germany? Is that up to date? Since COVID broke out, I moved from CA to the East Coast. DC to be exact. Cases in the US have been pretty bad. If you are overseas I don't know if you knew. At the beginning of the month my husband and I bought a house and moved in.
Voltra has been great. Of course it's missing you, but it's been growing and active. The staff are really giving it there all during events and with item making. Since you were last here we got an inventory update as you probably saw. ^^ Today we are getting new orbs! I'm so excited.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 17:49:23 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes, I've been in Germany for two years and have one year left. What did you move to DC for? You were just moving into your house in California last time haha. How time flies. YEAH, the cases in the US have been CRAZY. C r a z y. Germany has been on complete lockdown (schools closed, hotels closed, etc) since November. They are going to reevaluate the policy in mid-March and will hopefully be able to lift a few things if our numbers look good. The items here on Voltra are just beautifulll, I'm a huge fan. I never got into the orb items, just stuck with the crates, but maybe it's time to.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 18:00:55 )

@Reanna: Oh nice, are you liking it there? How's your German? lol
Yeah I only had that condo for two years. My husband and I decided to move out of CA cause of the price and because it was so far away from our families. He's British and my family all lives on the east coast. Although not in DC, gotta have that buffer zone lol. But we both had come to DC a few times in fell in love with the city and the area. His job said he could work from anywhere so we picked here. My mom has come to visit twice. She lives in PA and is about a 3 hour drive away.
It has been crazy, crazy here and it really sucks. We didn't get that summer break that Europe got. ^^; We have just been living through this for one year next week. We started staying at home on March 9th. My husband's company made everyone start working from home on the 5th. (So the only reason why March 9th was the start is because March 8th was our wedding anniversary and we went out to a restaurant).
Germany seems to be taking it seriously. Sucks that you had to stay at home for so long, but it was winter there, so would you want to go out anyway? Now you guys can enjoy the spring, I hope. How's the vaccine rollout going there?

Voltra items are wonderful<333 The current orbs are leaving the shops today, so last chance if you like them. Link is here. If not wait until the new ones are out today.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.