Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:25:01 )
I've finally lurked through all the shops and found some things :D

@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: Beaded Ponytail Coal (Coal), Spaghetti Strap Dress (Cloud), Elegant Dress (Coal), Rococo Pumps (Coal), Casual Boots (Coal)
What’s the cost: 500 + 550 + 1000 + 300 + 500
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:25:30 )

@CycloneKira: Ok great! I'll send you a trade. How are you today?

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:27:03 )
@totalanimefan: I have an exam tomorrow but it's a chill one so not so bad. Also tomorrow's the last one! :vanora-celebrate:

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:27:37 )
@totalanimefan: It's true, I am online! :P Hiya!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:27:45 )

@CycloneKira: Yay you are almost done! That sounds great. What are you going to do when you are finished with your exams?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:28:26 )

@Elirona: Hey how have you been? Have you been playing Pokemon Go?

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:31:52 )
@totalanimefan: Probably try to set my sleep schedule straight if I can :vanora_sweat: But it's not likely, so I think I'm going to watch a couple of movies back to back.

@Elirona: Your username sounds super familiar. Have you been on any other forum sites?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:33:39 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: I am very inconsistent with gifts, so absolutely no sweat with that and me~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:36:50 )

@CycloneKira: That's always the goal, but it never happens XD
@Amber Lynne: Ok good. I also pinged you in a thread selling ohms. You will want to check that if you haven't yet.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:38:27 )
@totalanimefan: Never does, especially given my personality. And thanks for the volts <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:39:06 )

@CycloneKira: No problem. Enjoy your new items~ Are you thinking about making a new avatar? ^^

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:42:20 )
@totalanimefan: I've been doing okay! Work has been kicking my butt emotionally! But i'm alive, so that's what counts. No, I've not played much pokemon go recently :( How are you doing? :D

@cyclonekira: Yes! I was on Menewsha for a long time. :)

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:44:04 )
@totalanimefan: Yes, I think I'm gonna play with my new items *excited eyes*

@Elirona: No wonder XD I used to be pretty regular on Mene too. More the RP forums than anything else tho tbh

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:49:21 )

@Elirona: Sorry to hear. What's up with work? :( I played PoGo a lot this week because there was a Kanto Event. It was fun. Now every Kanto pokemon can be shiny! I'm hungry at the moment. I should make lunch. I'm also waiting for the new orbs to drop, probably tonight.

@CycloneKira: Awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with ^^

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:51:06 )
@totalanimefan: It's not much hehe. But I'm hoping to keep getting items and working my magic on my avies eventually.
"Leonard Snart":
There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:54:51 )

@CycloneKira: It looks nice~ Have you thought about having a quest thread?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:55:57 )

Ok I gotta get lunch, I don't know what I'm going to cook though.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 20:01:42 )
@totalanimefan: Just a lot happening at once and the work keeps getting piled up. I'm glad that every Kanto poke can be shiny now, but I haven't had the motivation to play very much. :(

@cyclonekira: Indeed! I've never been a huge RP person, myself. I feel like i've seen your name, at least during events!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 21:18:40 )

@Elirona: Could they hire another person? Is it just a busy season? That's ok, you don't have to play the game if it's not fun for you right now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 21:27:04 )

@Totalanimefan: oooh, Japanese, that's awesome! When I was super into anime I said I was going to learn Japanese and bought a book but never followed through lol. That takes some dedication- that's awesome!
HUGE fan of walkable cities with amazing architecture, food, and museums. Ugh, that's what I love about Europe, so I guess I'll have to move to DC soon! Freaking COVID is ruining everything lol.

@sunny: Hey, a fellow European! Kind of. I just live here. I've only been to England (London, of course) for a day, but I've been meaning to go back for a week or two.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.