Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:48:29 )

@NixieFae: Sounds like you had a nice week. ^^
Thank you so much. I was going for that Lisa Frank look. I'm glad that everyone can tell XD

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:56:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah it was pretty eventful, much more so than the past few weeks haha. Sometimes you just epget those all out boring and dull weeks. I think you definitely hit the mark! Your top, pencil, background and leggings stood out the most to me lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:57:38 )
@Totalanimefan: French bread is the best [in my opinion] lol!
I'm still exploring the item log some. <3 I have the tab open and I'm slowly perusing it. I gotta say, Voltra has a way of making all their items beautiful/well done. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:01:12 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I am officially done with the orbs (until the bundle comes out bc I want that fox) for the most part I had some decent luck.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:04:16 )
Congrats! :D That's awesome you got everything you wanted, aside from fox.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:04:45 )

omg now that it's been brought up you're 100% the lisa frank vibe now all you need is a velvet texture and really bad markers

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:05:50 )

@NixieFae: The pencil and the scarf are both new from the repatterned commons from the common orb. ^^
Yeah all the days and weeks are the same right now. When you get a day or week that is different it's really nice! What was the occasion?

@Fading Kings: I'm waiting for the bundle to open the orbs (except for the common orb). What did you get? You should make a what did you get from the Spring 2021 Orbs thread. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:07:10 )

@Koah: That's a wonderful bread to go with soup! I like pretty much any bread that is not cheap, white sandwich bread. I mean, sometimes it's good and what you need but I want like fresh baked awesome bread.
Yes! All of the items on Voltra are really nice and done well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:18:29 )

@Totalanimefan:

I have everything now besides the rare common item (and the cowl common), but since I will get the bundle I am not too worried about it since its a promise. I am tempted to open more commons but I am waiting too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:24:00 )

Though now that I think about it I should have saved some of my ohms for next week to get the crate bundle.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:25:59 )

@Totalanimefan: oh cool! I boight one orb and got the galactic dress..which is nice but so not the item I had hoped I'd get lol. So now I gotta save up to buy another. Ugh tell me aboit it, its such a pain in tjenbutt sometimes. But then other times im totally fine with it. But when it does change up It's soo nice!

For the last year my brother(and his girlfriend as well) has been working down in the everglades for a tourism company that's in the state park of flamingo and they've both gotten to the point where they're tried of working down there and living down there too. I think mainly because she and him both wanted to be back up by their families etc. So they both had meetings with some people from the place they orginally were based at to see about coming back to that spot instead of being in the everglades etc. I don't totally know all the details but i understand that everything went well and they're both going to come back and work at this spot instead of down in the glades come April. Which will be nice to have him be closer to my and my parents and to see him more often etc.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:30:00 )

@Fading kings: OMG You are so right. I wish I could somehow add those to this avatar lol
Wow that was some good pulling you did already. You are probably going to get all that you need with the bundle.
You will have all of march to save up for the March crate bundle. I don't know how often you donate.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:31:50 )

@NixieFae: Oh that's a nice once. I haven't gotten that one yet, but I want it! If you wanted to try again, I could buy yours for 3k? Totally up to you though. Also which item did you want from the common orb?

It would be nicer if they were closer. How far away is the everglades from you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:36:55 )

@Totalanimefan:

It really depends. I won't deny I have spent a bit already this week but I got my tax returns so #worthit and I am suppose to get a raise within the next two weeks (though how much is a mystery until it comes like always), but with the extra rares I got if they sell I could just buy some crate and crate items but at the same time those sneak peaks of the items next month look sooooo good.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:41:25 )

@Fading Kings: Oh congrats on the tax return and the raise, but at the same time moving month can be expensive. It's up to you if you can or not, or just buy them off someone else.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:46:05 )

@Totalanimefan:

Thankfully we planned in advance and all the moving expenses are done besides damages to the old place. We expect we are going to owe a little bit (We have lived here for six years after all and had three dogs at some point) but the actual moving of our items is free since my roommates dad has a truck we are going to use and he's going to help us with a few friends so not too bad.

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:49:11 )

@Totalanimefan: I could do that, if you want. It's a really pretty dress but I don't see myself using it that much haha. I had wanted drum dame and swingin 50s theure my faves out of the common orb. I'm soo tempted to donate so I can get some ohms to try for Edwardian lady..that item is soo drool worthy haha.

It will be nice that they're closer, it'll give us more chances to see each other and i think my mom will definitely like having him around more. Um..i think it's about a 4 maybe 5 hour drive to there. Which I guess isn't really that far away but it's still a long drive.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:54:42 )

@Fading Kings: Wow that's awesome. I wish I still lived near my family so I could make them help me when I move lol

@NixieFae: Oh I could trade you for a Drum Dame. I have one of those ^^ Yes that item is so nice! If you can afford it, I say go for it ^^
That is a long drive. So you must be in Tampa or Orlando -is from FL-

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:01:26 )

I'm going to walk to a coffee shop with my husband. We are getting drinks to go and having them back at the house. ^^ brb for me.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:04:36 )

@Totalanimefan: oh cool! I'll send you trade then.
It's more of whether or not I donate to the site this month or donate to the other site I'm on lmao! That's always the real struggle when your on a few different avi based sites and try to budget yourself lol.
No more near Brooksville, Hernado county to be exact haha. So both Orlando and Tampa are about an hour from me

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.