Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What have you been up to lately?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:35:53 )

@Jessamine: No problem. It took me years to realize that and now I'm trying to tell everyone who feels like I do. lol

@MoodyB: The good thing about the internet is that it's evening for someone at anytime (cause timezones) so even if you can't do American evening, you could hit evening in places like the UK (they are 5 hours ahead of the east coast of the US).

@TeaTales: OMG That's huge! Are you still going to use it, or return it because it's too big?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 17:30:41 )

Been drawing more recently.
I've been also binge watching CCS (Card Captor Sakura) and now is inspired to draw another fan art of her
I need to push myself to clean more although I got some done yesterday. (Not much today so far)

Now what have you been up to recently? owo

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 19:30:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: most of my followers are from the U.S. tho.

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 19:49:07 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

i've been trying to write more and work on my art! been using airdry clay, painting, working on worldbuilding
also been setting up my apartment!

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

pm me if u wanna donate 2 my living funds

┋ 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒 ┋ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 ┋ 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ┋
questinghangoutgallery

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 20:10:31 )

@Purpsy: Nice drawing is awesome. I love Card Captor Sakura! It's one of my favorite anime. Plus I just love the art style. I need to clean more and unpack. I just moved into a new place 3 days ago.

@MoodyB: Ask them to bring their UK friends XD

@vessel: Wow you have been keeping busy. You should make a thread and post some of your work on Voltra. I know I would love to see it. ^^ I, too, am setting up my new place. I'm so happy for you that you were able to get a place!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 20:26:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh nice :3
How's the new place so far? At least you got the most stressful part done when it comes to moving (at least in my experience)

CCS is one of my favourites too! I have watch this anime more than five times now. I lost counted and I still thoroughly enjoy watching it until now.
I love a good old/retro anime but man drawing Sakura's hair has been a struggle for me xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:06:16 )

@Purpsy: Yeah packing and when the movers are here is the worst part, but when you are unpacking you are just so tired of the first parts and you want it done and to live your life again XD
I've seen it about 3 times through I think. Have you watched Clear Card? Her hair does seem very difficult to draw.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:34:31 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@Totalanimefan: Sounds like it. Hopefully, he'll calm down after everything is settled.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:38:24 )

@PoeticTorment: Today was not the day because I stepped in his poo this morning when coming down the stairs. Ugh lol
How's your day going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:44:00 )

@totalanimefan: Yup
I'm planning to watch that after I'm done with the series. Her bangs for me is very tricky to draw but I love that they keep her hair style that way on Clear Card ^^

Well at least you can take your time unpacking. Are you planning to buy any new furnitures as well?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:44:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: lol. my luck is just not good with times lol.
but maybe extending it will help.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:46:52 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@Totalanimefan: Ew.. What a way to start the day.
I got my kid ready for school this morning then went back to bed and I slept in until now so good. I feel like I really slept for the first time in a long time. lol

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 22:33:25 )

@Purpsy: That hairstyle was so iconic they couldn't possibly change it. Then it wouldn't be Sakura!
Yeah at least I can do that lol. I don't know yet If I'm going to buy new furniture. Maybe I will? I know for sure that I have to paint more of the house because the paint job is awful right now XD There are lots of missing points on the walls where you can see white instead of it being a solid coat of paint. Plus it's on the baseboards and the ceiling too lol. The two bedrooms have been painted and they look much, much better.
Another thing that needs to get done is plug socket and light switch replacements. Some have already been done, but more need to be replaced. Some for safely, but more so because the current ones are old and some we are going to make 'smart' so that we can turn off the lights when we are upstairs.

@MoodyB: What time do you normally stream?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 22:35:13 )

@PoeticTorment: Yeah really. He keeps not going when he goes outside. He will pee, but then he would rather come inside instead of going number #2 and then he just goes in the house. Today it was before I woke up, but most days it's been after an outside session. I guess I'll have to keep him outside until he goes, but it is cold outside.
Getting good sleep is just the best! Nice that you got that extra sleep in. I didn't sleep as well because the humidifier wasn't on last night.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 22:51:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: 11:30am.
sometimes i'll start it at 12pm depending how tired i am.
i do it first thing i wake up after doing my morning routine.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 22:53:31 )

@MoodyB: Oh I see. What about marketing it as a lunch time stream? Like people can read their lunch and watch you do art? That sounds like fun. ^^

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 22:59:20 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: cant. i usually have to wake my sister up, prepare my own lunch, and after that
my dad does bible studies with us.
so it's a no-go.

my art streams are not very fun.
probably since i can't do cams and actually talk to people since the lack of privacy.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 23:04:51 )

@MoodyB: I meant like your audience can watch your steam while they eat lunch. You wouldn't be eating, just drawing lol
People are always looking for things to do on their lunch break and watching someone stream while they are eating makes them feel less lonely.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 23:09:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I know. im saying i can't stream because i either have to eat or stream.
cause my lunch time during stream would not work either way.

i have a very packed afternoon once 1:30 comes around which is why i can only do early streams.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 23:18:06 )

@MoodyB: Wouldn't most people be eating lunch from 11:30am-1pm though?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.