Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What have you been up to lately?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 02:06:04 )

I want to know how you're doing?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 04:26:51 )

Please ping!! I\'m a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@Totalanimefan: Cleaning, mostly. Plus helping my kiddo with school work all week. XD
Atm, I'm tallying up the votes for the snowy suspect cause I'm curious which ones are in the lead... *^*

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 09:42:41 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Ive been watching alot of critical role campaign 2 while working on my doll. Ive made a lil helmet for my doll and finally after months ive started her makeup and body bliushing (mani and pedicure, give the body more definition with shadows ect)

Also been planing more dnd characters to hopefully play one day... but i also dont want my current character to die :'^)

I have been feeling eh, lil down but im in need for my monthly T shot so thats normal.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 15:02:39 )
@GoblinsAndTea: I didn't know there was a monthly shot option. I do every 2 weeks; can I ask what dosage you're doing?

@Ava: Ahh hamsters are so cute! I've been thinking about getting one but I'm not sure I can handle another pet right now. Hope things work out with your uterus; my wife has endometriosis and I suspect it's not the same, but I know that kind of thing can have a real impact on just functioning daily.

@Nephila: Just gotta keep pushing; sometimes that's all there is for it.

Myself I've been pretty down in the dumps, not doing great mentally and missing talking to people during quarantine. I'm trying to come back to Voltra since I miss being online too ;__;

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 15:14:53 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Synth: 1ml so 1 whole capsule. However when i first started i also got it 2 times a month.
Been on T for almost 2 years now (the end of febuary!) However due to the whole pandemic i havent been able to see my gender docter so idk if id be needing more.
I do know some peoples body are better at adapting to the change and can go to a higher dose quiker then others

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 15:21:41 )
@GoblinsAndTea: Right on, that makes sense. Yeah I'm due for my labs and check up but have been having a hard time getting in.

@Nephila: Yeah, I feel that. I'm also an artist and the "crazy brains"/depression can be rough, but it is nice knowing that it seems to be part of being creative.

I've been gone from Voltra for quite awhile and only just came back today. Your avatar is lovely as well!

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 15:55:01 )
@Nephila: just drawing and digital painting. I wouldn't say I'm very good yet, but I'm trying to put in practice. I'd like to do comics and/or be a professional artist one day. I'd been really into art as a child, but got bullied for it so stopped, and only in the past year have I decided I actually like it and want to be good at it at some point.

I saw a piece of your art earlier in your Throwback challenge thread; what all kind of art are you into?

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 16:41:07 )
@Nephila: Ahahaha, nothin wrong with mixin it up! I like singing too though I'm not great at it. I also grew up in a family of rednecks, so even when I'm singing pop or rock or literally anything, I can't get this country twang out of my voice. I don't even listen to country anymore!

I love crochet and knitting too. I know basic crochet but I get really bored with it and stop halfway through all my projects. I have a lot of respect for cosplay though I haven't done any myself. My wife and I are both interested in cosplaying seriously when we have our own house and the time/energy for it (right now we live in a tiny apartment with barely enough space for my art supplies and her cooking stuff).
ping me for best results

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 20:41:02 )

@PoeticTorment: nice. I like your post style art! Did you do it yourself? How’s your kid been?

@Ava: wow you have a lot going on now. I hope your girl parts are ok. Is there anything you need to do? I’m sure the hamster is keeping you busy too. What classes are you taking?

@GoblinsAndTea: will you be able to get your shot soon?

@Nephila: I feel that. I hope it gets better for you soon.

@Synth: yes come back to Voltra! It really helped me get through 2020. I miss people and hanging out with people too. I miss being able to go to crowded places without worry. I feel like just leaving the house right now is stressful.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 20:48:52 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks! And yeah, I doodled it a few days ago out of boredom.
He's doing alright considering everything that's going on. He does miss home though.
How about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 21:27:46 )

@PoeticTorment: I love your art style ^^
He misses home? Is he going somewhere a lot?
I’m in the middle of moving to a new house. It’s a lot of work and there is a snow storm happening right now. It started yesterday.

@Ava: I feel like it can be really scary. I had to go when I had a double period. Luckily it was nothing but I was so worried it meant I had something wrong. Maybe with another check up a dr could help?
That’s tough. What class is it?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 21:28:36 )

@Nephila: it’s a new month so one month closer to it getting better.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 22:53:49 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Totalanimefan: Ive gotten my shot a couple of hours ago! I should feel mentally better soon ^^

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 23:52:37 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you! My instagram has more if you'd like to check it out. (same username)

No, we were forced out of our house several months back.
Long story short- One of my SO's family members found out they could forcibly move into our house since they owned part of the property. So they did... They treated us very badly, constantly cursing at us, full-on verbal abuse. And called my son awful names!! So we moved out asap in a few to protect kiddo and ourselves. *^*; They sold their half to us in December but they are squatting there so we're having to do an eviction before we can even go home. On the plus side though, we're going to remodel a bit before we move back. I'm just thankful my little sister let us move into her house for the time being.

Oh, are you looking forward to the move? Yeah, moving is a lot of work. Hopefully, the storm leaves soon so it's safer and easier to do all that.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 00:16:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I've been pretty much been playing games
and trying to do art but not like force myself to do a bunch of art.
which has been helping me feel a lot less stressed and more relaxed as of late.

I downloaded a new game genshin impact.
at first my comp couldn't play it but it was just because it was an off day for my comp.
But i was able to play it today which was nice.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 02:42:24 )

@Nephila: Gosh wouldn't that be nice. You know it's gotta get better, but when? Ugh. It's so stressful to think about sometimes.

@GoblinsAndTea: That's great!! How's your arm feel? (Or wherever they did it)

@PoeticTorment: I don't have an insta ^^; (Since it's owned by FB)
That's horrible what your family did! What the heck is wrong with them. Greedy people are horrible. Thank goodness for your little sister.
The storm is/was yesterday, today and tomorrow. All 3 of my moving days :( Also the new house is very cold when it's cold out. It sucks.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 02:42:49 )

@MoodyB: It's nice when you can get away and feel relaxed.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 02:49:51 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: it really is.
now i just need to readjust my sleep schedule so i can get up earlier and dedicate myself to art for a longer period on streams.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 02:53:46 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@Totalanimefan: Ah, okay. *^*;
Yeah, plus they thought it'd be a free place to stay. That and their SO was divorcing them for their abusive behavior to them so they had no one to bully. We've made sure they can't come anywhere near us now and the eviction stuff will be done in a week or two. *^*
Oh dear... That's not good. You don't have any heating there yet?

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 03:00:10 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I have been up to nothing much really, just half packing my apartment, helping my dad go through some of my moms things, tormenting my cat with a laser he will never catch.

Though I finally got back into playing fire emblem three houses to f inish the one route I haven't done.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.