Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What have you been up to lately?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 18:44:40 )

@PoeticTorment: That's the only way lol

Oh that's horrible! I know for tortillas you could get gluten-free ones. For other things I'm not so sure. If you are having trouble keeping your sugars up try fruit, like a Mandarin orange?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 18:45:40 )

@Purpsy: Oh no, too much caffeine. Maybe try and get some cleaning done while you have the energy.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 18:53:16 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@Totalanimefan: Lol I've found that out! X'D
I miss getting premade donuts the most. lol I did find some gluten-free mixes and pasta stuff though. (I just need to get eggs to make them cause we forgot them) Our store just doesn't have much gluten-free stuff so I've got to go to the city again. My SO didn't grab any fruit last store trip so I'm gonna go through all the canned stuff we have and hopefully, I'll have some there. I just didn't want to dig through boxes. *^*; (Never unpacked them since we plan to go home asap)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 18:56:36 )

@PoeticTorment: Maybe try out Thrive Market?. It's an online place to get gluten free, paleo, organic etc foods. It's just pantry foods, so you wouldn't find fresh fruit on their website, but they have lots of staples for really cheap.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 18:57:46 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh, never heard of them! I'll go and check it out. Thank you!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:05:47 )

@PoeticTorment: It's hard to tell with my post style, but if you click on Thrive Market in my last post it's a link to the website.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:06:15 )

@Totalanimefan: That's the plan xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:07:19 )

@Purpsy: And then you will clean my house? XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:09:52 )

@Totalanimefan: Not at all! It popped up purple for me so I realized it was a link. I really appreciate it. :)

I'm hoping the acnh thread becomes active again. *^*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:15:47 )

@PoeticTorment: You're welcome. It's worked out for me. ^^ (I'm not gluten free, but I can't eat onions and they have a section for that, as well as cheaper things like oils, oats, protein powder, canned goods, etc)

Post in it and I'll take a look. I haven't played in a little while but I will for Vday.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:19:19 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh, that's great! Sounds like they made it really easy for those with allergies and such. I'll share the link with my folks too. *^*
Oh I did! I have a bunch of flowers and DIYs I want to get rid of. Like my beaches are becoming over run. X'D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:27:05 )

@PoeticTorment: Even my beach pile of DYIs is starting to add up lol
Yeah they did. That's what the founder wanted to do.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:35:06 )

@Totalanimefan: It's difficult to get rid of them. I created a new character to be storage (plus so I can make the house a library and cafe) so if no one wants them, I'll just go through and use them on that one just to clear out space. XD
That's really great. Like I honestly wouldn't have found out about them otherwise. And a lot of my family have medical issues were they have to eat special diets so I'll be sharing it around for sure. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:52:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Uhhhhhh
You live pretty far away so... x'D

But here I'll give you my high caffeine vibes
*throws a bunch of coffee candy at your way*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 20:01:44 )

@Purpsy: Thank you. I need it lol. More unpacking should get done today. I did just order food from the store, so there is one thing I got done today.

@PoeticTorment: That's a really good idea. I didn't even think about getting another 'player' so that you could use their space. Yeah spread the word. They also donate a lot to communities. ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 20:05:44 )

@Totalanimefan: I got used to have my kiddos person so it was an need after. X'D
Will do! I'll even do a post on my FB for it cause that's way helpful. *^*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 20:10:31 )

@PoeticTorment: Yeah every membership that someone buys they donate one to a family. Plus they are a Certified B corp, which means that the company is sustainable and treats their workers fairly. Plus a lot of the products they sale are eco friendly, or give back in some way.
About B Corps

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 20:30:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh, that's even better! *^*

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 20:30:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Awe If I could give you half of my bag of candies I would because I have too much x.x
But hopefully you got a lot done today ^^
Make sure to take breaks and what food did you order?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 20:37:37 )

@PoeticTorment: I love it when companies do good. It should be a requirement.

@Purpsy: I do have some chocolate covered espresso beans. I just put away some of the clothes in my room, put some boxes in the closet and I set up the hamper. There is more to do but I think my period is making me tired. I'm on day two.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.