Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What have you been up to lately?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 19:10:36 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@Totalanimefan: Yeah. I'm not used to good doctors. XD They are so nice over there though! They told me this morning that my monthly intact of sugar was really low so that could be why I'm tired so I need to eat more snacks. And they want me to go back in for an ultrasound of my thyroid around the time of the month it swells the worst to help figure out why it hurts and stuff.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 19:28:51 )

@PoeticTorment: Hey that's pretty good news ^^ You feeling ok?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 19:55:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I'm doing alright. A bit tired and the pain isn't so bad today, it's more swollen than anything. We got the appointment set for the 22nd and it's going to be a tight squeeze to make it over there in time since it'll be 8:30 but I'm hoping it works out. They said they'd call back and set the appointment later if they get more who need the same style of test. (The tech comes from the city so had to be this way I guess) *^* I'm just hoping something shows so I can get it taken care of and be done. As much as I like the doctor and nurses with how nice they are, I just want to feel better and not have to do more tests. X'D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 20:02:18 )

@PoeticTorment: Yeah having more testing isn't fun. It's just a ultrasound right? So at least for me, those normally aren't too scary, but the lead up and knowing that you have to go again is a lot on my mental health. I hope you will be ok.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 21:49:36 )

@Totalanimefan: As far as I know, yes? They hadn't mentioned anything else but it might change when I get there. They aren't very scary for me either, had to have several when I had kiddo so I know what to expect for it at least. I'm normally good until the day/night before then I worry. *^*; I'm just hoping it's fixable and this will help figure out why. I think I will be! I'm going to try getting lots of snacks I can eat (gluten-free stuffs) to increase my sugar levels like they asked and just keep working with the doctor until we figure something out.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 21:55:29 )

@PoeticTorment: Maybe you could explain how you feel for the night before and they could give you a one time anti-anxiety pill. I have them for the night before a flight (which I haven't done in over a year). That way it could help you sleep.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 22:05:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh, yeah. Never thought about that. I've just been taking a "me day" and try to relaxing beforehand. *^*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 22:14:46 )

@PoeticTorment: It's worked for me, so maybe it would work for you. Ask your dr, and you could just do it over FaceTime or something like that, it's not a thing where you have to go in person.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 22:46:52 )

@Totalanimefan: I'll have to see about it then. I dunno how these things work in our area so I'll make sure to chat with him about it when I can. *^*

How has the move been going, got it all settled?

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 23:23:41 )

@PoeticTorment: Yeah I did mine over the phone/video call and that was before Corona. I'm sure that you drs does something like that too. Most do now because of Corona.
We are more settled. I have about 20% of the unpacking left to do, but I can't bring myself to want to do it lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 00:50:19 )

@Totalanimefan: The Clear Card?
It will be my second time :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 00:55:21 )
@totalanimefan: work in administration, I hope

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 01:03:16 )

@Purpsy: Yeah I meant CC. I've only seen it once when it was airing.
@StarBoy: Not bad. Would you be able to work from home?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 03:01:18 )

@Totalanimefan: Same but I don't remember if I watched all the episodes or dropped it later x.x

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 03:06:07 )

@Purpsy: now you can watch the whole thing lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 03:52:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Haha yeah xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 03:56:09 )

@Purpsy: how was your day?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 03:57:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Busy than usual =w=
How's yours?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 04:02:43 )

@Purpsy: mine wasn’t busy and it was wonderful. I just got to rest. :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 04:23:20 )

@Totalanimefan: Well hopefully you can sleep in early tonight then
But at least you had a good less stressful day ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.