Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Warm-up Zone ┤▒├ Come chat & play games by the Fire! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 14:15:58 )
@star2000shadow: Yes, I don't like it when that happens either.
@another movie addict: good morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 14:19:50 )

Ugh. Good morning.

What is on everyone's list for today?

I have an appointment to go to mid-morning, menu planning to do (including figuring out what's for tonight's dinner), and following up with various things and people.

Random Question -------------------> What’s your favorite part of the day?

Mine is any time I can actually relax and maybe draw or sketch :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 15:06:09 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: if I'm walking its frustrating because my legs tend to th reaten to give out, so having to swurve or stop, just adds to the shakes, in the cart its 'can i stop in time' that i worry. moterrized cart..dunno if i spelled that right meh. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 17:01:32 )
@Wildfire: When my family and I went to Europe, we spent a week in Denmark during Christmas and then did a very touristy thing and explored castles through Europe for another week. I can't remember names anymore. It's been too long. I just remember scenery, objects, and random things.
My mom brought me back later and stayed in Denmark again with a family friend. Spent a lot of time in Denmark. lol
Good Morning. <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 17:32:19 )
@star2000shadow: ("motorized" is the correct spelling - FYI)
That definitely sounds annoying and frustrating. I'm sorry you have to deal with that type of thing!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 17:35:46 )
@Koah: Oh! That sounds like a bunch of really good experiences! <3
We just spent a week in Rome, checking out as much as we reasonably could without falling dead in the streets. I absolutely adored the Pantheon and being able to see the Sistine Chapel in person was beyond amazing. SOOOOoooo much awesome art work!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 17:48:48 )
@Wildfire: Oh my gosh ! I can imagine! <3 One of the chapels we visited in Europe had human remains built into the arches. It was nuts! It had beautiful stain glass windows too. I won't forget that place. :p
My sister is trying to plan a spring break getaway for me and the kids and my sister will tag along. :O I'm not sure what to expect when my sister gets a travel bug up her butt.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 17:57:36 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: ("motorized" is the correct spelling - FYI)
That definitely sounds annoying and frustrating. I'm sorry you have to deal with that type of thing!

thanks for the correct spelling and 'sigh' well I'm dealing. at least th is time its proved im getting stronger in the legs thanks to my sister's work out plan, monday's, wensday's and friday's I walk, Tuesdays, Thursdays and saturdays i do arm excercises, and su nday I rest 'nods' mostly because before the pandemic I'd go to church. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 19:33:05 )
@Koah: Oh yeah - we actually visited the Capucchin Crypt when we were in Rome. Talk about creepy and weird but also oddly beautiful and reverential! Do you have any idea what your sister has in mind in terms of a Spring Break (other than "busy" because that just seems to be how your sister works from what you've said or implied)?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 19:34:50 )
@star2000shadow: I'm glad you're getting stronger and the things you're doing are helping! Don't underestimate the importance of taking a day off too, though...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 19:40:27 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: I'm glad you're getting stronger and the things you're doing are helping! Don't underestimate the importance of taking a day off too, though...

Oh i do, every sunday I have off 'nods' to do whatever i want. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 19:51:39 )
That's a good, good thing! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 20:41:17 )
@Wildfire: Well, It seems my sis is trying to buy plane tickets to take us to a beach resort somewhere. :O A private condo type thing.
I might try and talk her out of it and just take my niece on a comfy road trip.
My sis wants to feel useful/helpful with all this transition and wants to spoil us and her daughter for this situation. :T

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 23:12:15 )
@Koah: ...without realizing that she's probably just adding anxiety and stress. Oh boy. The dynamics of human interpersonal interactions, huh? I hope it works out for everyone. If you end up in Florida, let me know XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 00:02:46 )
@Wildfire: lol, I'll let you know. It would be cool to go to Florida.
Truthfully, I don't like the idea of risking getting covid just to have a week away from home. If my husband has to stay home from work for 2 weeks, we could be pretty well screwed financially. D: We're livin' in weird times.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 05:50:46 )

My eyes are going to permanently cross trying to line out my Feb mood tracker for my bullet journal.
      This is the last time I try circle designs by hand.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 14:52:58 )
@koah: Yes, we are definitely living in weird, frustrating, annoying, and downright (dare I say it?) stupid times. Would you have to quarantine upon returning from a trip, or test (and thus, likely lock down)?

@Anarchist Beauty: LOL! I understand that! There are such things as templates and stencils to help with things like that you know. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 14:54:17 )
This is exactly

Good morning darlings.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 14:54:55 )
Good morning everyone.

What does your day have in store for you?
Mine involves laundry and menu planning and a trip to the grocery store. Beyond that, I'm not so sure. I do want to spend some time with my sketchbook or maybe my tablet, but we'll have to see if that turns in to reality. And I have a little business stuff I should probably stop procrastinating...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 14:55:59 )
Hey AMA. How are you today? And doesn't your av look like it stepped out of something akin to Sailor Moon?? It's cute :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.