Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Warm-up Zone ┤▒├ Come chat & play games by the Fire! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 18:53:59 )

@Wildfire: Yes, but I have none. lol
      So I used a pencil compass/protractor thing my grandfather had to do dem circles.
      Did em in pencil and then had to line em in my Sharpie pen by hand.
      Dizzizzizzizzy.
      Had to take a break halfway through to uncross my eyes.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 19:37:01 )
@Wildfire: We'll be going to a tourist town, so they'll require a 'bubble' hotel to quarantine for X amount of days upon the arrival. :0
Anyhow, I'm letting those planning stuff sit on my sister's shoulders while I focus on the kids' school and day-to-day stuff.
How've you been?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 19:42:41 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I can see why your eyes would be crossed after a while - lol! Did you manage to unscrew them? XD

@Koah: Gotcha. I have to say, some of the policies being implemented by some place with this covid situation are creative! I don't blame you for focusing on the kids and their school stuff. It sounds like your sister's project anyway, so let her have it, right?

I'm fine except for the allergies that came *BAM!* out of nowhere and are making me absolutely crazy right now...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 21:28:54 )
@Wildfire: I just gave my sister a new idea for the trip, so she's squeezing in some suggestions. but it definitely sounds like the trip is-A-go~.
We'll be staying on the West Coast. :>
Oh I hate allergies, I occasionally get sneezy in the snow-mold [spring] season. D;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 22:26:54 )

@Wildfire: I did, and the rest of the spread worked out nicely.
      No more evil circles. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:21:59 )
@Koah: Hopefully the trip will be enjoyable, without the need for self-lock-downs!
Yes, I'm not enjoying the allergies. I feel pretty icky today, tbh - despite allergy meds (which I don't like taking). Three days ago, I was fine.

@Anarchist Beauty: LOL. I'm glad you found something that works maybe a little better for you than all the circles!
I'm still doing some set up on mine...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 02:52:41 )
This is exactly

I had an ass hole customer who made me pretty upset. TwT
I asked if he wanted to donate. He said yes. Apparently had headphones in and wasn't listening to me. Was rude about it, and ugh. Fixed it. He reeked of weed.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 14:29:18 )
@Another Movie Addict: the reeking of weed (plus headphones) might explain a few things. :3 Still, I'm sorry to hear you had an unfortunate run-in with a customer today ... errr... yesterday. :3 Are you going in again today? If so, I hope your day goes more smoothly and less annoyingly

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 14:30:23 )
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone got some good rest last night and has a stellar day lined up for themselves today! :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 14:32:12 )
This is exactly

I have today off thankfully.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 14:55:04 )
So WoW and a movie or binge-watching a show is on your scheduled list of activities for the day??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 14:57:27 )
This is exactly

Yep, that's exactly the plan for today.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 14:59:04 )
Have you decided what you're going to binge-watch??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 15:00:34 )
This is exactly

No. For right now there's not really anything I'm interested in. RWBY doesn't start back up til the 6th, and I've finished everything else. Watched Fate Winx Saga, which was interesting.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 15:02:16 )
What did you like about it?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 15:04:21 )
This is exactly

I liked that they got rid of the fashion element, it's a live action of The Winx Club cartoon. But like darker and for older folks. Like the cartoon is for itty bitties. But the live action decided to toss in like sex, drugs, swearing, and a lot of gore. Which I just find amusing as heck.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 15:06:58 )
I can see why that would be amusing, particularly if you have seen the younger version of it

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 15:08:31 )
This is exactly

Which I've only seen a handful of episodes when I was younger, but yeah it's pretty funny to me. The story is okay, just your average chosen one narrative. But the music in the episodes is good and some of the dialog is funny.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 15:10:18 )
so you enjoy watching the reboots and remakes of the shows you've seen as a kid (or from when you were younger, anyway)??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 15:11:33 )
This is exactly

Not always, so far I've only liked The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and this one.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.