Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:44:56 )
btw to any artists on here, Croquis Cafe is a great channel. Like an online figure drawing session. They do it in different intervals and have a ton of different body types, skin colors, poses, and more.
The models are nude, just fyi, but found it to be a great resource for studying anatomy and gesture, especially when you can't go to a real session haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:45:20 )
I feel like as I get older, I favor Thanksgiving over Christmas lol. I don't expect gifts anymore, and really I just love having good food with good people.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:46:15 )

@Aisukohi: Nice to see you. What will you be having on Thanksgiving?
@McMoney: Thanksgiving is sad to here you say that.
@Wildfire: Which day? I don't know how big your turkey is

@kiwi: And if I was to get the virus or something and I was in the hospital I don't know how I would cope with thinking that I was going to die alone. It sounds horrible. I read an article yesterday about a gay couple that had just adopted some children last year. The one guy got cancer and was going ok, but then he got a horrible fever in Oct and went to the hospital. His partner wanted to see him but because of COVID he couldn't visit him until the next morning. The visitor hours are very short right now. And the sick guy died in the hospital overnight. He didn't make it through the morning. GOSH I was crying over this. It's so horrible. We don't have this shit under control so we can't even have people say goodbye even when they don't have COVID.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:46:31 )

@Aisukohi: Same. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:46:47 )
@McMoney: Good to know - thank you. It's always good to have options for a Life Drawing type environment, especially these days when most of the usual in person options are ... well, not.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:48:04 )
@Totalanimefan: It's about 12# so without looking, I think that should put it at Sunday that I should take it out of the freezer and start the defrosting process. Days are seriously just zooming by lately. I can't keep track!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:48:13 )
@totalanimefan: Nice to see you too! And just the typical stuff. Turkey and ham with all the fixin's lol. Not sure what we're having for dessert, but I kinda wanna bake this year. Normally I leave the cooking to my mom and my fiance since I prefer baking anyway.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:48:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@kiwi: Im mostly focusing on painting.
I've been painting mountains, but going to soon switch up to painting a portrait study soon.

I haven't done much personal art since starting studies.
but i am supposed to be doing huevember so maybe after this dtiys i'll work on my huevember prompts.
i'm very bad at balance in art :vanora_sweat:

@diavolos: definitely. I should do it more often

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:49:58 )

@Wildfire: I'll try to remind you this weekend. I might be busy cleaning XD
@Aisukohi: I love ham on Thanksgiving. You should bake something because there is no such thing as too many desserts on Thanksgiving XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:50:30 )
that's beatiful, aisu :)
the gifts are secondary. i like the spirit, music, and weather that christmas brings.
making treats and gift giving feel good, too. i like seeing the younger folks in the family have a good time. lots of love and smiles, all that jazz <3

don't think anything can top last christmas in terms of getting gifts, tho. we got our baby, a little snake. Don't know her exact birthday, but she's gotta be a year old by now. She's my li'l princess, now and forever haha

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:51:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks for trying. Sometimes just asking somebody to help me remember helps me remember, but yeah. And I should be doing some cleaning too... but I don't want to! XD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:54:22 )
@MoodyB: What do you like to draw? :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:54:56 )
Ok... now here's a random question that requires some serious contemplation!!

------> How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:58:53 )

@Wildfire: I agree. It does help just to talk about it.
I should be cleaning right now too, but also company isn't coming until Tuesday, so if I cleaned some of the stuff now, I would just have to do it again like the bathroom.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:00:57 )
@totalanimefan: I love ham too, but actually I get more excited for the sides and desserts than I do the proteins. xDD And true! I just gotta decide what I want to make.
@McMoney: I don't celebrate with as many people as I used to growing up, but I agree, Christmas brings a lot of great times. <3 And awww, what kind of snake do you have? I didn't know the actual birthdays of my two cats, so I made them up lol. All of my babies (human and fur) are November babies.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:01:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@diavolos: People mostly.
though i prefer drawing girls with long hair. i also like to draw shoes.
mostly boots tho lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:01:13 )
Yeah, that's the thing about cleaning - it doesn't stay that way!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:01:23 )

One chicken, if you use it right. I don't recommend though.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:01:26 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

yall i'm crying ............... i thought i had my electricity bill set to autopay

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:01:52 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

i finally checked it again today and turns out i haven't paid my electricity bill since JANuary ............................

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.