Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:03:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah cause sometimes no one says anything and im like "does no one...look at them."
but i think i only have..12-14 active peeps XD

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:05:49 )
@dragoness129: ewww - that definitely sounds like a rough night for some. It's no fun to be without power, but especially so when it's cold outside!
@Vixen: LOL. Nice try, but I'm watching you... and your petticoats!
@MoodyB: Unfortunately, I think that's to be expected these days in a lot of these online situations. :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:08:08 )
I think it's time for a random question -
................................. If you could choose, where would you choose to be from? As in, where would you choose to be born? Where would you choose to be your native homeland, country, ethnicity, etc.?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:08:32 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire: " Hey! You stay away from my petticoats you peeking tom! "
- swats aggressively -
" Honestly the gall of some folks. "
- sniffs and sulks -

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:09:19 )
@Vixen: I said I was watching them... not trying to crawl under them!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:09:33 )

If i'm still stressed once they go to bed i may do rum yeah. Just a nice nightcap glass which is all I've really been doing lately. but nah. I'm playing sims at the moment ^-^ finished the terrifying pixel. and am writing a story while i play sims.
I really need to work on my nano but i don't wanna right now xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:09:57 )

i'd find it mildly amusing if I were born in Middle Earth. perhaps not in during the war of the ring, but i would love to live in lothlorien.

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:10:41 )

@Wildfire: LOL
what do you call the creepers with the really long creeper lens? that counts as just watching too right? XDXDXD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:13:27 )

Tortall. Hands down. Then maybe Emelan, and then England and go to Hogwarts.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:13:51 )
@Shadami: Dude, have you considered just ... stopping. For like half a day.
I'm talking about taking some time just for you to do nothing. By yourself. As in alone. And quiet. Peaceful. Sanity-refreshing....?? I fully recognize that not everyone works this way, and that sometimes it's just not possible, but it's one thing to hop from dealing with kids to dealing with dinner and dealing with the house to "taking 'me' time" to do writing or drawing or whatever, but it's another thing to just stop. Entirely. And really relax. /just a thought/

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:14:37 )

There are so many great places! Too hard to choose.

I'd love to be in the world of Pokemon. I would love to go to Hogwarts. And SOOO many more.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:16:39 )

i don't know how to just stop and do nothing. i am incapable of doing anything that doesn't require multi tasking. i even play music when i shower so that i can sing and dance. and when i used to have a tub i would have a notebook near by to write on or I'd have a nice bubble bath and a good book. xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:18:19 )
@Vixen: OH! Now that would be something, wouldn't it... being in Lothlorien?? Oh, I'm with ya with that one! <3
Good point about the creeper with the long lens - although if I knew about it, he'd be getting a close up of my foot in his face...

@Shadami: Well those are a couple of places I'm not exactly familiar with tbh. England, ok. Hogwarts I can definitely see...

... everyone is going for fantasy locations! LOL! <3 I love the answers so far!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:19:04 )

Hey all I’m finally back home and the dogs been walked. I walked almost 6 miles today.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:19:18 )

that's because the real world isn't as nice. Tortall and Emelan are both Tamara Pierce Book locations.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:21:34 )

@Wildfire: Yeah the thought of living in a fancy tree house would be a lot of fun. Don't tell the elves I said that about their flets though.
Haha right? I'd probably select a projectile first before taking the effort to move all the way over to the perpetrator XD
@Totalanimefan: hi Total :D sounds healthy XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:22:11 )
@Shadami: Ok. It was just a thought. You always seem to be scrambling from one thing to the next, and again, I know some people just kind of work like that (and it sounds like that includes you), but I wanted to offer a different perspective. -shrugs-

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:22:40 )

@Vixen: haha thanks. My feet hurt now. lol
I had spinach in my lunch and I thought of you. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:25:07 )

@Totalanimefan: LOL do i complain about spinach so often that spinach = Vixen to folks? XD I'm just constantly bothered by the leftover feeling on my teeth XD

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:25:10 )
@Totalanimefan: welcome back. We're answering the random question of "where would you be from if you could choose"

@shadami: lol. Good point, but if you think about it, some of these fantasy realms are actually worse off than our world - they're at war, they have powerful magical overseers, maniacal orcs, etc.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.