Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Aisu's Ambitions (Open! Come chat?)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:25:54 )
I might start sleeping with socks on, but I always kick them off in the night. xD I wear socks if my feet are cold while at home, but otherwise I prefer them off lol.

I should get more socks that are good with boots, besides the fuzzy ones I already have.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:57:26 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

yeah same, sometimes i don't even realize it! i'll just notice at some point that the socks i had on are no longer there lol

i just bought the same kind of sock, like a bunch of times Lol
it's kind of convenient i think ? saves time trying to find a good pair of socks bc they're all the same sock lol and i know i like how they feel!
they go up to calf/below knee height!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 00:22:20 )
I definitely buy multipacks of socks as well, versus single pairs. I wore the wrong type of socks with my new boots the other day, and ended up with small bruises on my shins. xD They're fine, but lesson learned to wear better socks next time!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 06:14:02 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

oh noo! it's always a pain to break in new shoes x0x
what kind of boots are they? ^^

haha multipacks have saved me so much mental energy lol ... like i guess picking out socks doesn't / shouldn't take That much effort but it does kind of add up over time >_>

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 02:38:12 )
They're boots that go about halfway up my shins, and they're flat. They have a couple straps with buckles and zippers on the insides? I bought them from Burlington for like 30 bucks lol, so fairly cheap.

I probably have too many socks for some types, but am lacking in others. I could use more tube socks, I think. I have plenty of tights/hosiery though haha.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 23:43:51 )
I’m sending you an item

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 04:29:48 )
@Lina: Oh wow!! Thank you so much!! <3 I'll add it in my Thank You post!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 04:44:02 )
You’re welcome!
I got the bayou I’ve been questing forever today so I went out and gave as many items away as I could.
I hope you like that one, it was one of the oldest on your list so I was thinking it might be more rare than others. But I don’t really know the market that well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:03:47 )
That's so nice of you to give stuff away! Even if this item might not be super valuable (I don't even know its value) I still appreciate it a lot. <3 And like I said, I hope to return the favor someday. Perhaps buying some commons sets for you, seeing as I doubt I can find your other quest items before you can. xD

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 07:31:44 )
I’m just glad I had something to share with you!

It’s a good feeling to get something you’re questing for, and it’s even better to share that feeling with other people!

Buying

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 03:26:42 )
I've had that feeling before, sharing things I mean lol. I did that on Gaia after Ernya shut down. Added a bunch of peeps on there, found their wish lists on their profiles, and donated any extras I had that they wanted lol. It was fun!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:10:39 )
It’s so much fun!
I’m super excited for December and the secret Santa and art exchange. And hopefully more!! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 03:58:55 )
I'm not sure if I'll participate in either of those, but they do look like fun!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 18:21:27 )
Hopefully there will be more to participate in too. I want to participate in all the things!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 05:32:46 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

lina i'm loving all the banners in ur post style :3
wah i'm worried i won't have any items that ppl want for secret santa?? i'm also not sure what to ask for .....

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — RIPd Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 07:31:50 )

@Aisukohi: zuzu's mule pazuzu popping in to throw something at you from your quest list ^u^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 00:44:52 )
@Lina: I don't have the energy to participate in all the things, so hope you do. XD

@Pazuzu: Thank you so much! <333 I'll put you on my Thank You list!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 03:30:11 )
@xvz: I’m hoping I can give something I have, but if not I’ll try to buy things. I said I would take any orb or crate along with my wishlist items because I think that’s pretty general so people can get it.

@Aisukohi: I usually have lots of energy to participate in things. Although today I feel dead... XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 03:37:51 )
@Lina: I'm dead today as well. Damn insomnia got to me last night, so feel like I hardly slept.

Trying to figure out if I reeeeally want any of these new orb items lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 04:40:23 )
Finally figured out what I'm questing next. *n* Took me a hot minute, but I'm gonna go for the Corrupted Ichor!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.