Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Aisu's Ambitions (Open! Come chat?)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 06:53:40 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

oohh thats good to know :3 when i need purple green or red arms ...
i think in general i would love more creature arm mods!

ahh i wish i had extras but for event items i joined after ya ;<
but hopefully you can find them all at a good price point ... and u could always ask for a lower price too :0
i feel like i would be more open to lowering a price if someone was questing for an item, especially for event items too

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 12:09:40 )
@Aisukohi: lol - oh, you're welcome!

I know what you mean about seeing some of your wanted items being posted for sale in the shops but not wanting to shell out quite so many volts. I have already spent a lot of volts in the exchange recently... and I agree, although they are being posted there, they do seem to be priced on the high end of things. :/ Maybe the sellers will drop their prices some, soon

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/11 01:40:56 )
@xvz: ping
@Wildfire: ping

I'm not desperate for these items. So am willing to wait for a "price is right" moment. In the meantime, I can continue to save volts. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/11 13:59:23 )
@Aisukohi: I understand - there's no need to spend more than necessary for some of these items. I'm sure you'll find the right timing for the right items eventually :3

I'm actually at the point where I'm needing to completely avoid the exchange (which I haven't been doing) - I have spent a LOT of volts there in the last couple of weeks.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/12 02:39:50 )
@Wildfire: lol that's my problem with volts--feel like I have to spend them before they burn a hole in my virtual pocket. xD Luckily I'm not the same way with ohms.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/12 14:35:42 )
@Aisukohi: LOL - I understand that!
I don't feel like I have to spend the volts, but I am certainly doing a good job of spending them regardless! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 04:39:01 )
@Wildfire: There have been fleeting moments where I felt satisfied with what I have, and felt I could just buy whatever whenever as I save volts. But then I suddenly decide that things are pretty and I want to play with them, so there go the volts. xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 13:32:36 )
@Aisukohi: Yes, that's kind of what I end up doing too - I think. I'm fine, I'm fine, then *bam!* "oooOOOooh, I didn't see or notice that part of that item! That looks like fun to play with!" And there go the volts XD :3 LOL!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 20:31:47 )
@Wildfire: Glad I'm not the only one. xD At least volts are easy to earn here.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 20:44:52 )
@Aisukohi: true. And there's another event coming up soon, so that should help. Still... yikes!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 20:47:28 )
@Wildfire: I wonder when it will start? I saw on the last announcement that it was TBA. I'm excited either way!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 20:48:50 )
@Aisukohi: That's a good question. I don't remember exactly when it started last year and I don't know that even if I did remember, it would have any bearing on this year's dates. I'm sure it will be soon though - another week at the most?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 20:53:42 )
@Wildfire: Well it'll be another first event for me lol. Solstice, that is. Feels like I've been here a year and yet I haven't.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 21:56:44 )
@Aisukohi: Yes, I know that feeling! It was fun event last year if I remember correctly :3 I'm sure you'll have fun!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/14 00:44:38 )
@Wildfire: I did like a lot of the previous Solstice EIs. I'm curious what this year's theme will be?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/14 00:46:33 )
@Aisukohi: yes, I don't know what the theme will be, but we will find out soon-ish hopefully!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/14 00:47:41 )
@Wildfire: So did you have a good day overall?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/14 00:49:25 )
@Aisukohi: overall, yes, but mostly because I got out and went for a walk with my husband instead of dealing with online things non-stop all day. How about you- how was your day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/14 00:56:42 )
@Wildfire: That's good, and sounds like a nice day.

Mine wasn't as productive as I would have liked, but I guess I just needed a lazy day. Tomorrow I'll be back to work, so no excuse for not being productive lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/14 13:24:57 )
@Aisukohi: I had one of those lazy days a couple days ago. I really needed it. It sounds like maybe you did too. We all do once in a while! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.