Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Aisu's Ambitions (Open! Come chat?)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 04:42:19 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

corrupted ichor is one of my favorite items on the site!!! good luck :3

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 04:51:15 )
Thanks--I feel like I'll need the luck. xD Something about the base in that item really intrigues me, so hope it's not too hard to come by whenever I get the funds! However much that really is since I have no idea how much it's worth...

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 05:40:05 )

ahh yeah pricing is always hard , i hate tryin to figure out pricing for stuff i want lol
i got blessed by the lilypoo fairy for mine lol so i'm not sure how much they should be worth rn either ...

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 05:40:41 )

grid and total were selling a bunch of rares in the exchange and i spent most of my volt stash today Lol
gotta build it back up ....

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 17:41:21 )
@Aisukohi: I typically get 1 of each orb item even if I’m not sure I like it. Until I have it in my inventory and really have a chance to play with it, I’m not sure if I like it. I can always sell or donate it later if I don’t like it.

corrupted ichor is a good item!! Tis the season for questing, someone might pop in and give you one just because.

@xvz: you look amazing! But it looks like you’re damaged, need a potion?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 20:08:21 )

tru .... i feel like ppl don't usually buy my extras tho Haha my exchange thread is so quiet most of the time!!

i Love the amethyst item but i don't think i wanna open any more orbs ........ lol .... idk we'll see maybe if they're on their way out and i still can't find one?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 20:10:08 )

and ty!!! lmao yes , i could use a heal soon

i kept changing my avi last nite lol i was being kind of indecisive .... but i finally got a moonstone (Gorgeous item, i love that it's one of the common ones.... i might want a second one tbh) and the ripple is just so pretty
i wanted the moon pose at the top but it undoes the pink fade bg layer :< if anyone can think of some sparkle / moon / etc. items to add lmk! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:45:54 )
I'm not gaga over any items in particular with these orbs, which makes me glad so I can focus on older items now lol. I'm contemplating offering ohms as part of my offer for the Corrupted Ichor, so maybe that'll bring someone out of the woodwork with a spare haha. Thing is, I'm still not sure how to value it?

Also I might donate while this ohms bonus thing is going on.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 21:32:53 )
I want an amethyst, but no one seems to be selling it.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 00:19:52 )

lol i did buy some ohms cuz of the bonus ... i think i would probably donate in the future anyway so i may as well do it now while there's a bonus ??
aisu i hope u find it!! i think i saw someone trading them in the exchange but they wanted some rare i didn't have, i can't remember who it was though ... maybe if find their thread and make a good offer they would sell though?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 00:21:01 )

the amethyst is my favorite!! sad i can't find any either ...... i guess i'll be patient for now :<

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 02:31:13 )
I’m terrible at being patient. >.<
But more people will open orbs over time so there might be some later. Hopefully

I donated for the bonus too. And because I wanted orbs! XD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 04:34:28 )

ahh there's one more day w the bonus .... sigh should i throw in another ten dollars lol
i'd like to think all my money is going towards artists n staff :3 for all the nice things we get on here

sigh i don't wanna try for an amethyst but also i want one ....

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 04:34:59 )

i remember trying for a necromancer and i never got it from any of the orbs i bought lol

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 18:59:08 )
I got the orb bundle and I’ll just buy whatever I didn’t get from it. Or at least that’s the plan. I bought enough for 2 orb bundles and hopefully the crates for a few months too. The bonus was great! And I did enough for the spending bonus too, so it was a 40% bonus total!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 06:29:02 )

ahh nice !! i feel like i'm bound to donate in the future anyway so it probably would have been good to get a bit more during the sale if possible
i've never gotten a bundle before tho :0

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 06:30:04 )

i opened enough crates to get the hex or blessed!! :3
it's not the most extravagant rare imo but i still really like the eyes and wispy leg poses :3

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 16:54:36 )
I love the whispy legs! I’m looking forward to being a ghost. :3

I like the collector bundle if I like the orb items a lot because it’s a good selection of the orbs, and it comes with the rarest included automatically. So I got garnet, peridot, and Hedera Fey, plus the orbs! But it depends how much I like the rares.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:34:46 )
I'm glad you guys were able to get the Amethyst! I'm lucky I won mine from the orbs lol.

This was the first time I bought bundles too. I bought the orb bundle and the crate bundle just now. xD That ohm bonus really came in handy!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:35:18 )
The bonus was perfect timing!
I wish we had bonuses every few months, but I guess they want us to donate without it so they make some money. XD

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.