Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 20:07:31 )

I wish i could do that. xD

My husband has our only car so he's off to work with it and takes care of making us money and needs sleep to be able to do it properly cause he's gone for 12 hours for work. I take care of the kids and the house, and then the weekend we try to do stuff as a family. They're off doing laundry today since we don't have a dryer yet and it's to cold to hang clothes at the moment on the line to dry.

I am taking a slow relaxed weekend cause of the wacky fuzzy brain I've got . xD but still getting stuff done that i can. I'm looking forward to getting the house manageable so that I can get an exercise routine set up. I NEED to get back to my old weight before babies.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 20:13:53 )
@Aisukohi: Well hello! I'm dragging a little bit today too, actually. It feels like I should be doing all kinds of things but I'm just... not. What's going on with you?

@Shadami: Yes, I understand. It is something that is sometimes much easier said than done. Still, if you can manage to find yourself even a couple of hours where you can let go of responsibilities, etc. - even just going for a long walk around the neighborhood- it might help. :3 I do empathize.

BTW, I love your art prompt bullet journal idea. I should join you doing that. And I'm still willing to be your "check in buddy" for exercising, etc., if you want

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 20:15:56 )
@Wildfire: I'm not up to much either. I had some ideas, but I'm just dragging. Tried making a cup of coffee, but I think the creamer I bought is bad, and I don't really have any other caffeine in the house. So I'm a bit salty about that.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 20:28:10 )
@Aisukohi: I think it's just the day. And sometimes, that's ok. I'm sorry to hear about your caffeine situation, though - that would put me under!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:14:42 )

@Wildfire: oh for sure, I haven't forgotten I just.. haven't had the drive to do anything with it yet cause there is just soooo much going on.

And thank you!!! Please do join me ^^ I'm just using it as a check in with myself and feel accomplished thing but it's absolutely open for others to use!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:16:20 )
@Shadami: I completely get that. It's ok. Just let me know when you're ready, if you still want to go that way
And thank you. I just may... but not today.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:18:38 )

Someone to check in with and hold me accountable will help alot honestly. And holy heck.

The clouds just opened up and there is a massive downpour here. I watched the bush outside bend completely sideways and then VROOOOM rainstorm!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:23:40 )
@Shadami: Ok. Just let me know when you're ready. :3
LOL - sounds like that storm came out of nowhere and fast!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:28:15 )

It really did. I was thinking like maybe 20 minutes ago. geez it's so nice out today maybe i could actually get a load of laundry done. OMG STORM! WHAT?!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:30:00 )
yes, that happens here quite a lot, actually. It's always a bit freaky when it happens too!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:38:39 )

This has been a record year for land reaching hurricanes I believe. And so there has been sooooo many rainstorms out of nowhere as the clouds get far enough north. I'm just thankful the hurricanes have died out by the time they get this car north and it's really just rain.

But I've been watching the news go "and # have been added to the hurricane body count/ injury count for the year" and I'm just... o.o I can't look at these numbers or keep track of them or I think I'll die of a panic attack.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 22:33:22 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I did sugar skull makeup despite my stressful morning. My makeup kinda melted halfway through but I still did it!

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 22:53:13 )
@Shadami: Yes, there have been a LOT of hurricanes this year... and all of them going towards New Orleans!
As far as watching the news goes, I pretty much gave up. I just can't watch it regularly if I'm going to keep my tenuous hold on sanity.

@0v7: Oh, I'm glad you did the makeup! Despite the melting aspects, do you like how it came out?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 22:55:33 )

@Wildfire: Yeah! I took some pics, showed my best friend, scared my cat... it's nice, except now I want to take it off because I want to eat food without makeup getting on it lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 22:57:00 )
@0v7: LOL! It sounds like a good day. But yes, it's no fun eating makeup

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 23:09:23 )

@Wildfire: I backread a bit and I wanted to give an update since York told you about the situation I was in - stray cat who we adopted is going to the vet sometime this week! My roommate offered to pay for the vet visit ;w;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 23:15:40 )

That's so nice of your friend! Glad to see your cat is going to get taken care of. :)

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 23:36:12 )

My aunt's calling tomorrow to see about booking an appointment for the cat tomorrow - if he can't get in tomorrow, I'm sure we can get in Tuesday.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 23:39:02 )
@0v7: Oh! That's very nice of your roommate! <3 I hope kitty is ok and that he gets the care he needs quickly (which I'm sure he will) Thanks for the update!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 23:45:36 )

@Wildfire: Did York mention the health status update on the kitty? He has a torn claw, not a broken toe.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.