Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 23:52:38 )
@0v7: No, he did not mention that! I'm guessing the claw is torn all the way to the quick, which is what's giving him some issues...?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 00:02:09 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: Yep, pretty sad looking but at least it's not broken.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 00:04:52 )

Yay! Such good news.

Anyways i shall be back again later. We're putting Coco on for family movie night :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 00:06:37 )
@0v7: So that's something at least! It'll still be good to get him to the vet, and probably (I'm guessing) on some antibiotics or something

@Shadami: Have fun! <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 00:08:48 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I hope it goes well too! I apparently have a doctor appointment Thursday... that'll be fun.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 00:23:08 )
@0v7: lol - you sound horribly excited about that appointment. Not.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 01:52:50 )

I'm back, Coco was fun to watch as a family again as a holiday celebration but oh my gosh i always cry when i watch it even though i know what's coming. I feel like I'm a horrible person for not having family photos up everywhere even though it's not even part of my culture or how i was raised. But I'm so close to my family and I feel like I should still have photos up anyways.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 04:56:20 )

@Shadami: Damn I should have watch that for Halloween but yes the feels for that movie. I watched it with my mother once and she nearly cried as well is such a good movie. El Dia De Los Muertos is such a nice holiday and I wish I have that in my culture which we kind of do, we just celebrate it differently.

Don't worry I don't have much family photos as well. Those pictures are stored away somewhere xux

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 05:23:07 )

I'm planning to get photos up anyways as soon as I can.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 12:22:53 )
@Shadami: I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. It is definitely one that hits ya in the feels!

@Purpsy: Hi.

I wouldn't worry about not having the family photos up everywhere, imo. It's something that you can put up or add to at just about any time (as long as you take the photos to begin with). We only have a few photos up around our house, and they are the immediate family only (and incomplete at that).

Good morning.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 12:24:51 )
This is exactly

Good morning

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 12:27:23 )
@Another Movie Addict: How are you this morning?

It looks like we have the beginnings of an event happening...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 12:28:14 )
This is exactly

I'm good, just woke up really.

Neat.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 12:30:14 )
Yeah. Me too. I'm still trying to wake up enough to make sense of whatever is going on and decide whether or not to open an event thread.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 12:31:17 )
This is exactly

Makes sense. I'm debating on whether I want to get to get some coffee.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 12:44:13 )
You should get coffee. You should always get coffee.

I started a thread. It's very bare bones right now, but I'll flesh that out once the coffee hits my system a little bit :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 14:15:52 )

@Wildfire: I have a really large family and we're all really close. It feels weird not having pictures. XD I recall these four thick photo albums that sat on the bookshelf growing up that were filled. I don't have those. I have a photo here and there of a couple family members.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 01:52:01 )
@Shadami: then it sounds like it's time to reclaim some of your family history

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:34:39 )

I'm hoping to do that. :] maybe even find out more ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 13:20:43 )
@Shadami: I hope you find what you're looking for.

Good morning!

In case anyone stopping by here hasn't seen it, we are in pre-event mode and mostly hanging out in the thread I created in the event forum right now. But we can certainly still chat here as well :3 If you're looking for me, just ping me - and maybe come chase me down because sometimes I lose a ping notification in the list when it gets too large and the convo is jumping!

-leaves out goodies-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.