Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:17:12 )

I do it all the time at all places I really enjoy. xD I always get my favorites first.

God cleaning, me too. Today I've so far I've deep cleaned the upstairs bathroom cabinet doors and all. Then raked a bunch outside to get them to the road side for Monday yard debris pickup. We went from no yard work at our apartment to having a huge yard to take care of. And I am amazingly happy about it!

I got the girls scooters into the garage so they don't get rusty, and pulled out the snow shovels cause we were expecting snow today but the forecast has changed to say it's going to get up to 60 again. Oh and I washed the kitchen table. Woo!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:23:15 )
@Shadami: It sounds like you have been a busy bee! I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying having a yard, etc., to take care of and it sounds like you're looking forward to the (potential) snow! It's gorgeous here today - about 75*F and not horribly humid. I have all the windows open and it wasn't horrible doing all that work in the garage... so I'm happy. Although it would have been nice to toss more stuff out but I have to keep reminding myself that it's ok to take one step at a time and not everything needs to be done today - especially since I'm dealing with a lot of years of being in the same house and until recently, being too busy keeping up with the kids to stay on top of constant decluttering...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:40:10 )

That's what i'm doing to. Here's what I did today. Achievement. No not everything done but I did something! Mindset I'm not good at but I'm trying :D

eh i could go without the snow, but I want to be prepared for it xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:50:19 )
@Shadami: Yes, sometimes it can be tough reminding ourselves that it's ok to do some today, even if it's not complete or perfect. After all, chances are, it took time to get to its current state. And chances are, it will take time to get it to the state we want it to ultimately be in. I feel ya, though!

It's smart to be prepared for the snow. Even if it doesn't happen today, it's coming...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 21:55:21 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I might do some cleanup of my system's old accounts, as much as I can anyways. I did some the night before last night, but not much since I was mostly focusing on changing our email address to the new one and such! The reason I want to clean up some of our old accounts is to make it easier to find things - oh, and we've got a new guy too. So that's going to be my productive thing of the day!

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 22:30:56 )
@0v7: It sounds like you've been busy!! A new guy? - should we ask you about him, or wait for him to introduce himself?? (I am assuming "him" because you said "guy"; I mean no disrespect if that's not the case). Cleaning up old information isn't always the most fun, but congrats on getting it done :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:22:42 )

@Wildfire: He uses he/him! He'll be introducing himself once I finish up stuff. He has... yet to make ANY social media lol. The dude doesn't know what is going on so that's why it's taking a bit.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:24:20 )
This is exactly

Hello everyone

what you think it is.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:26:02 )

Hey there!!! How's it going AMA?

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:27:37 )
This is exactly

It's going good. Exhausting at the new job. Worried about tomorrow.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:27:47 )
@0v7: He'll find his way here when he's ready and if he so chooses. :3

@Another Movie Addict: Hey AMA - how are you today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:28:10 )
@Another Movie Addict: What's tomorrow other than Halloween?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:29:10 )
This is exactly

Tomorrow I open without the training wheels lol. And I'm nervous about it.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:29:55 )
@Another Movie Addict: Aaaah... the new job! I'm sure you'll be fine. How's it going otherwise?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:31:01 )
This is exactly

It's going good. My feet are killing me lol.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:31:59 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL - yeah, I bet! If you don't have the right shoes and you're not used to standing or walking around all day, that'll do it!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:34:10 )
This is exactly

Oh yeah. And I got a charlie horse last night, so my calf is still smarting from that.
But it's really been cool. Did my very first time on a register, which was nerve racking.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:36:27 )
Yes, I recall that takes a bit of getting used to. Congrats on getting through that hurdle though! I'm so glad things are going well for you

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:37:40 )
This is exactly

So far customers have been really patient with me being trained.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:38:56 )
@Another Movie Addict: People can tell, imo, and most are willing to give the "new girl" a little room to find her space ;)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.