Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 11:54:28 )
Good morning, everyone.

~~Happy Halloween~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 12:00:32 )
This is exactly

Happy Halloween!!

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 12:12:46 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh! You're awake and online. Yes, Happy Halloween! And good morning. What are your plans for the day?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 12:13:44 )
This is exactly

Lol work, then dnd at some point. Thankfully I have tomorrow off.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 12:16:09 )
Right - you're opening the store this morning, right?
You have a busy day ahead of you.
Think you're likely to get trick-or-treaters tonight?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 12:17:35 )
This is exactly

Nope. My area canceled Halloween. Granted even without a pandemic I wouldn't have gotten trick or treaters. I live far too deep in the woods.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 12:19:37 )
I don't know whether or not a decision has been made for trick-or-treating where I am. I should probably find out.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 12:22:11 )
This is exactly

Mhmm. No reason to risk the tiny ones.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 12:29:13 )
Apparently there have been no trick-or-treating restrictions made in my area, and my neighborhood has a recent influx of kids of trick-or-treating age, so we should probably expect some to come by ... at least that would be my guess.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 12:32:41 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Good morning!! Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

I actually have plans today. Hang out with best friend, maybe prep for Dia de Muertos tomorrow, and also attend the "Halloween ritual" my aunt invited me to. I'm sure it's a Samhain ritual...?

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 15:24:31 )
-I was walking the dogs, then got distracted with a couple of things-

@0v7: Good morning! You have a lot of fun things planned for today and tomorrow! And your av is super cute too!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 15:41:06 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: I forgot, ACNH has a Halloween event today too @_@
Busy day for me today, since I have grocery shopping to do as well.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 15:42:37 )
@0v7: So you are definitely a busy busy bee today! It all sounds like fun though! <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 16:42:00 )

Someone tested positive in my school district so I'm sure trick or treating is canceled here as well. And this is why my girls I chose virtual learning even though it was gonna be insanely difficult with my oldest

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 16:48:10 )
@Shadami: Yes, this Crisis Schooling at Home stuff is for the birds, IMO... you guys never signed up for this (unlike me, who has intentionally and fully homeschooled my kids since they were born), and neither you or the schools/teachers were ready to jump to this type of educational environment. I do not envy you. My 17yr old is having a hard enough time trying to keep up with his online classes and teachers who weren't prepared to teach this way (some of whom are technologically ... limited) - I can only imagine what some of you guys are dealing with on a daily basis.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 19:12:59 )

Oh I am fully prepared to do full homeschooling. But their virtual education system is attrociously bad. xD

I wanted to home school the girls, i was preparing lesson plans doing all kinds of research. when they were little... then... then.. my oldest clearly reverted and i was fighting to get her the care she needed. >.< she had to go to school cause she needs multiple teachers and 1 on 1 education. Which of course i can't give to the level she needs. it sucks.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 19:30:13 )
This is exactly

Woo home and I have a day off tomorrow.

what you think it is.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 19:37:47 )

yay for days off :]

i'm about to panic :D they found asbestos underneath the carpet

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 20:02:14 )
@Shadami: A lot of places have atrociously bad online educational systems.
Asbestos? EEP! That is not good. Who's "they" and what are they going to do about it, though?

@Another Movie Addict: welcome back and Yay for days off! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 20:04:05 )

they is the guy who came to install our new carpet ^^;; got the furniture out. got the old carpet up, went to remove the tack strips and went. oh god. moldy carpet mat. OH NO WORSE. ASBESTOSE TILE.

so he can't remove the tack strip and we have a surprise issue with the house the inspector missed completely.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.