Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Art Dumpuuh~ <3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 20:26:54 )

@Totalanimefan: I've only been doing it recently since last year. I didn't watch a ton of anime for several years so I had a lot to catch up and check list the ones I've watch. Is been helping me get distracted during rough times.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 20:31:18 )

@Purpsy: I agree. Anime is great for helping escape the real world. Just don't pick a sad anime lol
What else have you watched lately?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 06:29:07 )

@Totalanimefan: I took a break after Bocchi actually because I wanted to draw her and stuff, then was more mood on watching movies.
I agree, my favourite genres to escape in is slice of life or a good romcom♥

Oh I did watch a really bizarre one called Akiba Maid War... weird but oddly good.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 15:33:32 )
your latest art looks amazing! <3
I love that in your hiatus from Voltra, you kept drawing. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 16:23:34 )

@Purpsy: oh I heard of that one. I didn’t watch it even thought it got good reviews cause it was a bit violent for me. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 17:36:18 )

@Koah: Hehe yeah
Honestly I thought I haven't drawn enough, I've been so in and out of it recently. But as I copy/paste those turns out it's a lot!

Or maybe 8 months is too long to be away. Who knows *shrugs*

@totalanimefan: It is violent... I don't watch these type of anime as well and the amount of people that dies throughout the series is overkill.
But at the same time I think is the only kind of violence I can somewhat digest. Most likely because there were not a lot of character I have bonded throughout that episodes got killed, well except one. The rest were side characters that didn't last a minute on screen xD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/13 22:29:06 )

There are just my progress so far but current working on a dtiys challenge on ig.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 20:43:05 )

I just finished this yesterday~
It sucks I wasn't able to finish this on time on Valentines Day but at least I got it done =w=

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 16:01:23 )

I've just been drawing some sketches lately.
Art block and burnout sucks and is just nice to draw some simpler drawings. I also miss adding some crosshatchings on my sketches~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.